Can we save him?

Can we save him?

The problem with Jon is that he is just fucking stupid.

I have been a fan since pre GG so I can tell you. What once was great has fallen so far.

He chose to stick to a niche market. Time will tell if it's a paying move.

If you're over the age of 16 and say imperialism was a net benefit for the third world you're beyond saving

He seemed like an innocuous "BERNIE IS MAI SENPAI :3" guy. He really pulled the wool over our eyes and it goes to show how far the NRx narrative has spread.

JonTron did nothing wrong.

Caring about the third world is a white woman's Facebook meme.

With a global market, the problems of the third world will be exported to the first, no amount of miradors will change that…
Grow or die, if capital can't expand, the economy collapse.

That's not fair, history education is shit in most of the world.

Why would we want to?

what's that?

this.

His job was stolen by a Jew. That might have been a start to this. They made a joke about it on Sleepy Cabin back when it happened.

Neo-Reactionary

don't save people who don't matter

NRx is Neo Reactionary, read as "I'm upset but I have no solutions." It's a non-existent psudeo ideology for people who can't commit to anything concrete but still want to jump on the bandwagon for those sweet sweet shekels.

SIEG HEIL

I'm glad you are thinking that way. Its a good indicator of the obliviousness of the left, as they have taken the enitre propaganda structure of media and schools supporting their lazy carcasses for granted, and still don't get that the culture war has been fought for them this whole time. Now with the transition to the Internet and decentralized information sources as opposed to the national cable nightly news, there is no going back. The left has lost forever, the gatekeeping of information has been destroyed never to be reconstructed, and only the ghosts remain until the Boomer generation that spearheaded all this in the States dies out. Where America goes, the world follows.

Why bother? He doesn't even have a real job. Even AVGN has gone down the shitter, phoning in his videos and befriending alt-rightist shitheads like AlphaOmegaSin. Jon is like Pat, PBG, ProJared… riding on AVGN's coattails with fake game "reviews", and most have the same gimmick

it takes them 30 minutes to do a 5 minute game review anymore because they all have to play a dumbass character with mood swings

and you know what? Fuck him. Fuck Pewdiepie. They openly praised Hitler and the Nazi party, they KNEW what they were doing, they KNEW what the aftermath would be. Pretending they were joking is backpedaling because they couldn't live with the consequences.

Every moron these days thinks "free speech" means "free of consequences and everyone must respect me for speaking my mind" when A) that is untrue and B) it's a US-only thing, do they expect every other country to play along?

Every time I hear a gamer backing GG, crying over women, supporting Trump, or going on a rant about emulation/piracy, I notice they always stand in front of a wall of video game carts and collectibles that had to cost more than their house did. Then I become proud to pirate video games and run emulators, realizing that these die-hard gamers are openly displaying their stupidity and inability to handle money.

PS- buying used games doesn't give a dime to the companies, if you oppose piracy but buy used, you're a hypocrite.

No, they didn't. You have your head way up your ass if you honestly believe that.

I give him a month before he starts ranting about Judaeo Bolshevism

This belongs in the trash thread. Sage.

wew lad