Pedosexualism

How does Holla Forums feel about lolicons, real or otherwise? I personally would love to have a harem of lolis to fuck at will, or to be fucked by I love taking fake dicks up my ass

Lolis are not allowed on the dead corpse of the internet.

yeah but I want em irl
by that I mean 3d ones, when are we legalzing those

pedos get the wall mate

"sexualities" based around attraction to non-consenting parties are illegitemate

my ex-girlfriend was genuinely pedosexual, she found even toddlers sexually arousing. I don't understand it personally.
if it ever came out she'd get a pass from feminists because of her vagina and appearance.

I don't think it makes it worse to look at pictures on the internet but when they actually have private access to children bad things tend to happen. It's a fact that most child molestation is the parent and this is precisely why.

but what if they consent?

Finally some common sense.

children are designed to believe everything their parents tell them until they're mature so, it's not really consent.

stupid assholes, there is nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a loli

but I can't reproduce user, so I can't have my own children to ask for sex

I do have contacts however :)

its also a fact that most child molestation is commited by non-pedophiles.
to sexually frustrated adults, children are readily available and adults often have the power to order them to never speak of whats happening.

also, if your alleged ex girlfriend ever molested a child, she wouldn't get a pass from feminists or most anyone.
but just for being sexually aroused by X, no one should reasonably be attacked for.

Pedophiles deserved to be hanged, but not before being gutted and castrated.

fuck off Holla Forums

Lolicon here.
Pedos get the wall.
Keep fantasy as fantasy.
Drawings hurt nobody.

stop being a pussy about it comrade
you know you want the true loli

The obligatory daily pedophilia threat… The Internet was a mistake.

wants are irrelevant
Personally i can't get off to 3d anything anymore. Also as someone who works in a daycare. Real children are fucking disgusting.

not a problem. dont care.

yeah, no

I suspect some of those attracted to children suffer from either mental illness, or they were abused. Is like their brain is wired differently. I am sure I am in the minority, but as long as they stay away from children they should be allowed to be left alone (but keep an eye on them just to be safe)

fuck off, I am just as healthy and aware of everything as a lesbian or heterosexual

Age of consent is imperialism

finally someone with common sense

This.

didnt know leftypol had a ancap general thread.