Which do you hate more?

Which do you hate more?

they're all classcucks.

Both

Chuck Johnson is alt-right now? I thought he was a guy who wrote about pop-culture and Star Wars and rock bands and shit in the early 2000's, what happened? Also, isn't Ramzpaul an NRx fag? Sorry, I really don't follow any of these people. Also, to answer your question, they're all equally retarded tbh.

lol there's no way RamzPaul can be "alt-lite" in that context. He's been ranting about minorities for years

this tbh

They're both worse.

I don't hate either of them. That implies a far greater level of emotional involvement than I actually experience.

love em
you need them around to understand the mindset, you can convert ppl more to the left then by offering better alternatives/solutions

That is so nice of him! Soviet authorities had to work very hard to compile lists of names & photos of enemies of the working class, and Buttpluged Hipster Nazi in the middle there has done it for us! How considerate.

Sorry, I was thinking of Chuck Klosterman, if you google him they look basically identical.

Reminder

His wife and children aren't even white. Careful who you call nazi, before long you'll have the whole world at your throat.

Hitler was part jew, but that didnt stop him from being a nazi either.

kek…your kind are the ones that need to be careful around here. In the last election you corrupt loving cunts had 1,5% of the votes.
You're nothing but ants waiting to be squashed.

Klosterman becoming an internet nazi would be hilarious though

own it

Two sides of the same turd

I only really hate Molyneux tbh. 95% of traditionalist libertarians don't really deserve the wall if they keep their shit in their own lane, but Molymeme needs to be injected with cancer cells and displayed in public for all to see the ravaging effects for however long.

What's so bad about him?

alt-light is worse by far cause they're intellectually dishonest

Real alt right is way more idpol though. Spencer is seriously indistinguishable from a tumblr SJW if you switch up the vocab

Is that why she stopped talking to him lol you people are such massive cucks that even ur glorified tradwives barely talk to you anymore

TOP KEK

Nothing is more cringey than internet Nazis earnestly believing the "day of the rope" is actually gonna come.

I have a soft spot for the "alt-lite" for pushing back against tumblr bullshit, but then they blame marxism for idpol and act like capitalism is the only alternative to SJW bullshit.

I realize the same thing that gives me a soft spot for them also makes them a far more dangerous enemy, but the people pushing white idpol get my blood boiling on a far more visceral level.

The alt-light. The alt-right is great, they make themselves look stupid and will turn off normies quicker than tankies will turn then off leftism. The alt-light are largely palatable and more able to convert normies into reactionary positions. Also Gavin's facial hair is so gay it easily tips the scale.

Alt-Right should be responded do with violence. Alt-light should be debated/ignored.

That being said, I probably hate McInnes, Watson, and Yiannopoulos the most because they think they're cool and edgy by being reactionary idiots. New Punk rock etc.

The fact they get paid for that shit is what juggles my balls. "Provocateur" is just dressed up term for "Shitposting edgelord"

alt lite is more annoying. I don't know most of the ppl on the alt-right side anyways, but I've noticed that more far right people are less annoying in that they just accept that they're a piece of shit generally. Alt-light types try to justify themselves a lot more

paul j watson annoys me the most

largely because every one of his arguments crumbles with even a high school level of Socratic critique

I wish they had one throat so I could strangle them all, but I'd settle for Gavin.

Pretty soon everyone is going to be alt-right like how everyone's an SJW.

The "alt-light" is just paleolibertarianism (i.e. libertarianism but explicitly racist) by a different name.

I hate the alt light more. They only jumped off of the alt right Bandwagon when daddy Trump said it was bad. Plus the alt righties already make themselves look like autists.

Well most of the people on the alt-light are just conservatives, and they will get gassed by the alt-right. I mean Milo is Jewish ffs.

The first layer of opposition towards the alt-right should be them but they are too busy sucking cock.

This.

PJW is no different from your average Kiwi Farms poster or troll.

When I run for president in 2020 I am going to warn people about the lizards in Trump's cabinet and sell tinfoil hats as merchandise.