May Day 2017

Maoist here.

I'm going to be in Paris on May 1st. Does anyone know what events are happening on that date? I should admit, I'm a Burger and my French is highly limited.

Also, general May Day 2017 thread.

Don't. The French do not like foreigners at their protests, they will tolerate you at best. If you're an obvious Ameriblob you're just going to get beaten up.

There are annual traditional protests, but I haven't heard about anything out of the ordinary being planned.

Stay out of Europe, Amerifat. Please.

Where/when are those protests taking place?

Haha, seriously? Do they have no sense of international solidarity or what?

In all seriousness though, you should probably not go there if you don't speak French. Many people in France do not speak English very well, so communication will not be easy. I would generally be wary of attending protests in other countries, especially if you don't speak the local language.
Imagine being arrested or dragged into a riot during the protest. You wouldn't want that happening to you in a foreign country.

It's a security risk to have Americans incapable of speaking French attending your protest.

Please stay on your own continent.

Why would you want to attend a protest there in the first, Maoist OP? Don't Maoists think that leftist agitation in the First World is useless? Last time I checked, France was part of the First World.

Seriously? That's the most fucking retarded thing I've ever heard. How is it a security risk to have people who don't speak the language near you?

Please learn to read properly. This applies specifically to protests, which is the topic we are talking about right now.
If there is some important order or a problem during the protest, some random Burger standing around not knowing what is going on is indeed a security risk.

Please learn to infer properly. I was very obviously asking what the danger was in having someone who doesn't speak the language near you at a protest, since that was the topic of the conversation. Fuck it's hard to have a conversation on this board, no cunt seems to have more than a primary school level of reading comprehension.

Anyway, I still don't understand your concern. How is some clueless foreigner standing around going to breach the security of your super secret protest orders? Especially when the police who do speak your language are presumably within earshot because it's presumably a public protest. What can't you say near an American that you can say with the pigs 10 feet away?

Probably not even going to join anything

In Denmark it's little more than a glorified drinking day. Might as well do something I like rather than listen to Socdem drool

Not with fat ignorant Americans.

They will just see you as a virtue signaler who has no understanding of their country and simply wants cool 'protest' photos for his faceberg account.

Which is exactly what you are.

Im not the guy you are replying to but its very obvious what he means.

If there is a security threat like a mad mudslime sneaks in to the crowd and tries to bomb everyone, the safety instructions will be in French.
If you cant understand the safety instructions then you will be a danger to yourself and others.

Well first of all how dare you assume my nationality, and second of allthat is an incredibly large complex of conclusions to jump to about a person. They'll beat you up based on a series of completely unreasonable assumptions? Like, nobody will even remotely attempt to help you understand what's going on? That's a jarring cultural difference to me, not what a protest is about at all.

I still call bullshit - there's really only two things you need to, or indeed can, communicate to people at a protest: Scatter, or Charge. Both are readily communicated through context.

Watch out for trucks and Somalian gangs. These two don't care if you're an anti-racist or not. Many reports of gullible Antifags getting beaten up by niggers, then either convert to Fa or endure the punishiment for inherent white racism.

I'm not incapable of speaking French though. I speak some.

Maoists getting killed sounds like a good thing to me.

I should mention I was at the March 19th demo, met up with some anarchists and everything between us was chill.

OK good, for a minute there the posters itt were starting to make French leftists sound like a pack of right cunts.

But they might just be calling for a lunch break and your there scattering and charging like a madman.