Trump to prosecute Assange

There is no honor amongst theives

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/julian-assange-wikileaks-arrest-us-seeks-founder-hacking-donald-trump-a7694136.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/20/politics/julian-assange-wikileaks-us-charges/
techeye.net/news/assange-betrayed-by-trump
lefty.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=bernie_sanders
hewillnotdivide.us*
bunkermag.org/1030-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

laugh at Holla Forums general?

IT CAN'T GET BETTER THAN THIS

Link?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/julian-assange-wikileaks-arrest-us-seeks-founder-hacking-donald-trump-a7694136.html

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/20/politics/julian-assange-wikileaks-us-charges/

techeye.net/news/assange-betrayed-by-trump

double middle finger to Holla Forums

I like assange, but the fact that Holla Forums has been calling him /theirguy/ for months only makes it more delicious.

>>>Holla Forums9764478
Obligatory

Mein gott

B…but CNN told me that Assange was allied with Trump.
Its almost as if they were pushing fake news gain.

more CNN fake news

Because they stole the election from your precious Hillary?

WEW

wiw.

I remember exactly what this place was like during the election.

Dont try to rewrite history.

Funny thing about Holla Forums's damage control is that you always need to deflect things to something completely outside the conversation. This is why you allow yourselves to be cucked this bad, everytime you're betrayed you just bring up CNN or Soros as if anyone gave a shit.

Then you would know that there were those that supported Bernie as opposed to Hillary

DOUBLE WEW

your damage control over how your God emperor continues to cuck you is hilarious.

There was perhaps three very vocal Bernie Bros at msot.

More than just 3.

OK four but they were insignificant compared to the CTR camp that set up here. And the idpol brigade who wanted muh first white house vagina because equality means supporting a really awful candidate simply because shes female.

It wasn't just three Bernie Bros who produced all this Sanders-related OC during the election: lefty.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=bernie_sanders (244 ebin maymays on just the bernie_sanders tag alone). Whatever one thinks of it, those who believed in voting here were all majority for that SocDem over the establishment neolibheral.

Those memes obviously come from a childrens / tweens website not here.

Nah it was mostly here.

Come on…don't pretend you're not a corrupt little faggot. Be proud of it.
One month in a gulag and you would immediately become a decent member of society. It's what you're lacking…working :)

YO YO YO YO HOOOOOOOL UP
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>*instintively checks hewillnotdivide.us*
SO U BE SAYIN
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
U BE SAYIN
HOL UP HOL UP
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
SO U BE SAYIN
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
HE'LL ALWAYS BE
ALWAYS GON BE
AYYYOO HOL UP HE'LL ALWAYS BE
SO HE'LL ALWAYS BE
ALWAYS GON BE
FOREVER
EVA EVA
GON EVA BE
AYYYOO GON FOREVER BE
HOL UP
HE'LL FOREVER BE
EVA BE
EVA EVA BE
FOREVER EVA
WAIT JUST HOL UP FELLA WHITE MAN
U SAYING HE'LL ALWAYS BE
/OUR/
SOME FLIPPITY FLOPPITY ON HIS OWN DAMN ISSUES KINDA
Per EZZZZZZZ e DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN?????????????????????????????

You have no idea what you're talking about, lurk more, newfag.

Wat?

I was here throughout the election when this happened.

Imagine having a brain so wired to 4pol meme folders that this is the only comeback you can think of

So was I. You're a liar. Hardly any of us supported Hillary.

See

aww, so cute. the right have their own CTR now

Nah that's Holla Forums's Ron Paul and Mitt Romney campaigns you're thinking of

nigga most people here laughed at BernieBros for even voting in the first place

As a berniebro I can affirm this

nice

kys XD

"haha, you must loooove hillary! CTR shill btfo!"

Every single time.

It's honestly really sad how far they stoop to defend that neocon.

bunkermag.org/1030-2/

Yea and now they are pretty embarrassed about it.

read the fucking FAQ or get the fuck out

Sargon is that you?

[checked]

Yes its me.
I haunt both your dreams and your waking thoughts.

how long until ecuador has terrorists with chemical weapons?

Another thread derailed by a Holla Forums troll.

Assange wants to run for parliament also Inb4 Pirate Party.

I was here too dipshit we all hated both of the candidates.

This rewriting of history is absolutely ridiculous. Yes, there were lots of armchairists berating us with >bourgeoisie democracy and >inb4syriza, but in addition to the opaque wall of anti-Shillary memes, the board was FILLED with Berniecrats, to the point of daily phonebanking and several actual delegates. Even after the Great Betrayal on the eve of the DNC when the BO wordfiltered "Bernie" & "Sanders" there was a continued focus on attacking poll numbers in states like California.

Not to mention both the fact that whenever unironic pro-Shillary posting carried on too long, they were invariably buried under (possibly well-founded) accusations of "2¢ have been deposited to your account, thanks for correcting the record!", and that after Bernie's submission at the DNC the two biggest suggestions were "Vote Green for party building" and (as I did) "Vote Trump to kill the DNC" (that didn't work, thanks for nothing Tom Perez!).

But you don't have to dig through archives or 8ch mirrors of the Election General cyclic thread to verify this, just look at ongoing threads about elections abroad in the UK, France, and elsewhere. Wherever there is a true far-left-entryist, or even a right-populist, running against laissez-faire "centrists", Holla Forums is and always has been broadly (even if not enthusiastically) committed to pushing for /ourguys/ or accelerationism.

Also, while it's obviously Holla Forums deflection, the OP as pointed out calling Assange a "thief" (as though that's a bad thing" really does stink of false flag.