Terrorist attack in France

For those that don't know

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39662315

Calling it now, either Le Pen or Marcon is going to win.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/UxZJf
youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Putain j'espère que t'as raison.

Seems a bit suspicious, doesn't it?

archive.fo/UxZJf

To be fair, given the poor state of the judiciary system. It might very well be incompetence rather than malice.

That's such a shitty attack when compared to the previous ones that it might actually calm people down and get them to think that the threat of islamic terrorism is getting under control

IS campaigning for Le Pen. Doubt this will have much of an effect on the actual election though.

Nah this is actually quite common. There are simply no resources to watch every single person who has vague ties with Islamic fundamentalism, nor much purpose since so many of the previous attacks were lone-wolves that were not even that religious

Unless they actually make a video to endorse her, i doubt most people will make the connection.

Islamists don't care as much about new immigrants coming in than the non Muslims actively rejecting the already present Muslims which should push Islamists as Muslim's only resort against the hostile kuffars.

I think le pen will win now

Could be. All the more reason to throw the current system out the window and start sending those who have proven they're violently incompatible with society on lifetime winter vacations. That's one thing I can agree with tankies on.

Sure there are. An armed guard posted at an elevated, fortified position with an LMG can at bare minimum, adequately cover 10 inmates, so a staff/inmate ratio around 1:10 is quite reasonable and affordable. Feed them beans, rice, and water. Your crime rate plummets, your recidivism rate drops to 0, and prison costs are cut to a fraction of what they currently are.

Ah, it was about time someone elevated the political philosophy behind "dude just fucking kill them all" to the universe of high literature where it belongs

Lining all violent criminals up against the wall would be cheaper and more efficient, but the optics on that aren't great. Life sentences in labor camps for any and all violent crime is far less messy.

With this, we can re-purpose prisons and focus less on punishment, and more on genuine rehabilitation for non-violent offenders.

I wouldnt go to France.
Because France is no longer France.
France… is no longer… France.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNI

Not even 5 seconds in and I stopped watching that shit.

Aww you missed out on a great tune.

They didnt come up with the actual tune they just remixed it to make it longer.

Race war is coming.

I prefer war race myself.

Muslim isn't a race you fucking retard

well fuck