Can somebody shoot Elon Musk already?

Can somebody shoot Elon Musk already?
archive.is/yoUmw

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/juicero-ceo-begs-you-do-not-open-our-juice-bags-1794507811
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also silicon valley shitheads general I guess

Honestly, if we nuked Silicon Valley, the world would be a slightly better place.

porky billionaire who has an industrial work force at tesla and is making every effort to prevent unionization of the workforce.

Awfully short-sighted of you.

I recently for reasons had to do some research on silicon valley start ups
Holy fuck, I finally understand the meaning of the word yuppie

No. Beyond automating the worst form of transportation that we'd want to minimize under FALC, he hasn't helped at all in that regard.

FROZEN

YOGURT

Surely the advancements in solar and battery tech is contributing.

"no"

Has any of his whacky sci-fi shit worked?

I can't even get excited about this anymore because people who made billions inventing apps and websites have been promising amazing new technology for years, but in the end of the day they even suck at making the apps and websites function correctly

Musk just wants to start a galactic empire. If that fails, he wants to escape into virtual reality.
PISS OFF, HATERS

I hope the inevitable Silicon Valley crash bankrupts this asshole. That would shut reddit up.

gizmodo.com/juicero-ceo-begs-you-do-not-open-our-juice-bags-1794507811

Tell me again how the market leads to the best allocation of resources

Elon Musk is pretty tight as far as Porkys go.
I gotta agree with on this one

privatizing government technology on heavy state subsidy is not 'one man driving us toward FALC'.

shame on any leftist for saying one individual capitalist is responsible for all of his white collar workers, he's an absolute terror to work for as well.

How about we shoot the people spreading this bullshit.
Is it news if some retard wants to create star trek replicators? Call me when you have a fucking prototype so I can tell you what you did wrong.

Also fucking this:

It's been like this for years. Newspapers talking about self driving penis blowing flying coffee machines that produce art but then your phone dies and needs to be replaced every 2 years.

No one is surprised

This. He is a meme on reddit right now and want young well-off engineers to invest into his companies. But it won't last forever.

I won't believe in any project seeking to transcendent human intelligence with man-made technology as long as Nick Land and Stallman haven't approved them publicly and Peter Thiel haven't died from a blood-soaked cocaine overdose.

… in his spare time.

This.

shoot him and seize his capital