Just gonna leave this here

archive.is/8OWsq

It's like they never ask themselves:

It's literally a neoliberal think tank agitprop. The author works at the Cato Institutes—champion of free markets and liberty!

WEW

Pic related is the author, she works for the Cato Institute. Notice how she looks like a well-off woman and not someone who would work in a sweatshop?

looks like she has Aspergers

Well she is a lolbert.

She looks like she's jewish.

Doesn't everyone to you?

Does she have Jewbs? Only way to know for sure if she is or not…

Daily reminder that idpol and capitalism can and do go hand in hand.

Separated at birth?

She looks like the MC from ME Andromeda

Why are 3rd world women so ugly? Its like God punished non whites for not being pure. Really makes you think.

Wow, wtf! People in the third world can make it on their own & many prefer rural living. How first-worldist to claim they need our help & want to be exploited. I'm at a loss for words, kinda.

Also, thank you for fucking archiving. New people take note.

It's almost as nutrition, living conditions and pyhsical labor have an impact on your looks.

Weird, right?

Im pretty confident its a divine punishment against non whites.

Beauty in eye of beholder & so on & so on.

Stop trying to take Yeb! from us. You cannot have & do not deserve him.

Well I mean their not wrong. Imo instead of boycotting the best solution is to support labour organization in the developing world, which is already taking off. You've got trade unions in India reporting membership in the tens of millions.

nigger get your dumb ass up to do farm or factory work 12 hours a day every day and see how you look

agreed

I was confused just like you, "support" in US (maybe even more western countries, I didn't made research) means simply talking to your friends favourably about something, or shitpost here on Holla Forums in favour of something.

Holy shitballs.