Where do you stand on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=18ZmPwuuj88

where do you stand on this? making it illegal for people on workplace to mis-pronoun people.

free speech or safe space?

IMHO this 0.01% which is the T and + in LGBTQ+ is pushing people straight to right like that professor which was(is?) a liberal

Punishable by law? No
Socially unacceptable? Sure

Haven't watched the video but it's probably one of those things where i'll hate both Jordan Peterson and the person he's arguing with.

Also I don't watch videos that are titled 'x DESTROYS y' because I think it's obnoxious.

Making it illegal is way to authoritarian.

The general idea is just not to be a dick and try your best to respect others. If they don't like he, call them she, etc.

On the otherside of things, if you mess up it's not that bad. People overreact. Also, it's ridiculous to invent new pronouns and expect people to use them. My curtesy only goes so far as not inconveniencing myself.

But really, gender is a spook so no one should care.

I don't fuckin care what you want to be called but if you are gona try to get me ticketed or arrested cause I called you the wrong thing then I'm gona earn that police call with a fuckin punch to the head.

I don;'t agree with making it illegal obviously, that's ridiculous, but that guy is autistic as fuck

>Say, I'd feel more comfortable if you'd refer to me as __

Agreed. laws trying to enforce this kind of thing are just going to make people feel attacked and reject calling other people by their pronouns on purpose just to be edgy.

That's basically Polacks in a nutshell.

Remove everyone there, Genderless society now.

Some transgenders are unironically pretty cool/nice people. labelling oneself as 'genderqueer' has become somewhat of a fad among people who don't qctually have gender dysphoria, though

Its just new rules of politeness, good in some situations but not necessary or horrible to not do it.

learn to fucking parse your sentences and learn to speak english properly you cunt.

obviously its safe space

sjwism needs to die

i think think this pronouns now that will be enforced will be used as slurs more than anything else,
i can easily see Holla Forums going:
shut up you "Xyr" fag, kek

They/them already do it.

imo this whole 'trans' stuff is just another wacky teenage fad, like scene/emo kids back in the day. I'm sure most will grow out of it as soon as the next big thing comes around

Or people will start using some meme-tier pronouns that will have to be respected, which would be even funnier.

Sup asshole.

There are two sexes, male and female. Genders are a spook. The English language has masculine and feminine pronouns that are applied to people depending whether they are male and female (no genderqueer, genderfluid or other spooky shit), along with a neuter pronoun (it), but it isn't used to refer to people.
Enough said.

I'm fine with calling you whatever pronoun you want.
But if when I first talk to you, and I call you by what pronoun you appear to be, don't be offended.
It shouldn't be the default state to ask people what their 'preferred pronoun' is. Correct me, and if I fuck it up the first couple of times take a chill pill. I'm literally re-wiring my speech to suit you.

Then what do you do if they're a girl (male)?

Anal.

Requiring daddy state to protect your spooks is a testament to how much they don't exist. You may call yourself what you want to please your ego, but not at the expense of mine.

where did you get this number from? or are you just pulling it out of your ass

for refrence, transgender people occur about 3 times for every 1000 people for the genderal population, or .3%, your estimate is 1/30th of that

surely its much more in the gay community itself

God, I watched 15 seconds and am not going to endure the rest of the autistic screeching. People really need to embrace the fact that gender is a spook (and I don't spookpost lightly), and other than the very odd person born intersex, biological sex is binary. I will admit that using sex as the primary trait to distinguish people is goofy as fuck, but this idea that there are X number of genders and they each need their own set of pronouns and you should always be super careful and ask what set exactly they like is dumb. I'll just call everyone by the following set.

Pronouns:
him - fag
himself - fagself
his - figs
his self - figs self
he - feeg