Untitled

how many layers of LARPing are these people on?

Well considering the government is waging an all out attack on labour in France, I wouldn't say many layers at all.

Yeah but why destroy benign public infrastructure that the tax payers are going to have to replace? Why not storm a politicians house or business?

Nah, the lamp had a CCTV cam on it. Too many of those buggers around.

Who gives a fuck

Public property is trash. No one is obligated to defend it except the police, and the police don't feel like it's worth it because they don't own it.
A house or business is owned by a person, and any individual should have deadly defense ready to take out burglars. That scares people, so they don't go after it. Hence why private property works.

This isn't America, son.

What's to stop an armed gang from overwhelming your defences and ignoring private property rights, claiming territory, and effectively establishing a new State?

Destroying cameras is somewhat worthwhile but the guy who kicked the lamp is bash-the-trash tier retarded.

There's no profit to be made unless you enslaved people, in which slaves will always fight for their freedom and liberty

How could there not be profit to be gained by taking over your shit?

It's just not sustainable, and other people would hear of it and be ready to defend themselves against those aggressors at any time and even band together to take them out if needed.

Sounds an awful lot like a State to me!

You can't opt out of a state without it punishing you, and you're automatically opted in at birth. It's slavery.

But under your model I can't opt out of all the land being owned by people willing to shoot me for "trespassing".

When will you "an"caps admit that you're really just neo-feudalists?

Face it public is private. At least I own part of the state with my vote rights and welfare profits, so I'm better off vandalizing "private" property.

Do you think people that work for 1$ a day are forced to work? Why would they pay them if they are being forced to work anyways? They have no other choice, even if they leave, they would have to take some other shit paying job. There's no way a bank will loan them money, so entrepreneurship is out of the question.

How. Can. You. Not. See. This.
Besides, systems like this have been tried before. Read history. They all lead to basically slavery disguised as wage slavery, which is still slavery.

Then don't trespass? You saw how people in the OP video treated that lamppost? It's not anyone's property. If anti-trespassing laws were made illegal, then people would be going around doing that shit to your house (and probably killing you in the process.) Depriving people to defend themselves and their homes would in reality bring us back to the olden days, of just mobs of people killing other defenseless people.

It's democracy so they own the state. Fuck off, that lamp is their property they can do what they want with it.

Ooh right… there's this thing called shareholding, though. Isn't there?

I do not own a house.

Believe it or not people are motivated by ethical concerns as well as selfish interest.

So why exactly should a tiny group of people control all the land/resources? Why do they have a right to violently exclude people from an area of land they aren't even using?

huh

This is hilarious. This just shows how fragile the statist mindset is in regards to public property.
According to public property believers, a mob of 20 people can destroy it because it belongs to everyone. But what if people were against the mob and protested by not showing up? Do they get a say in whether the mob pulls it down? Something tells me they don't.
What if one guy wanted to TNT a busy road? His property, right? Slash the tires of an ambulance? His right.
Statism needs to go the dustbin of history ASAP

As communists we believe that decisions should be made communally. Nobody has a "right" to do anything. Instead of taking an item, or an an area of land and saying, "this is yours, you can do whatever you want with it," we manage resources by communal discussion, AKA democracy.