Hey Stormcucks

lurking Holla Forumsfags

This is Lonnie Johnson.

1978–79: "U.S. Air Force Weapons Laboratory, acting chief of Space Nuclear Power Safety section"[7]
1979–82: "Jet Propulsion Laboratory, senior systems engineer, Galileo Project"[7]
1982–85: "U.S. Air Force, Advanced Space Systems Requirements manager for non-nuclear strategic weapons technology"[7]
1985–87: "U.S. Air Force, Strategic Air Command, chief of data management branch"[7]
1987–91: "Engineer on Mariner Mark ll Spacecraft series for Comet Rendezvous and Saturn Orbiter Probe missions"[7]
1991-: "Johnson Research and Development Co., Inc., founder and president"[7]

Pretty impressive, I'd say. I doubt even the average white person could field such an impressive resume.

So why should your faggot ethnostate keep your dumb ass around instead of this guy? Why waste resources on a physically and mentally less fit individual? You wack off to anime, and this guy invents the supersoaker and makes hundreds of millions of dollars. Who's the superior one exactly? What will become of you when he's made an honorary Aryan and gets your fuhrer's official sanction to impregnate your white wife?

And that's why the ethnostate, or whatever you want to call an ethnically "pure" state, is completely sterile. Capitalism as an idea has made it obsolete with the corporation. It's ability to amass capital of all kinds, especially intellectual capital, and monopolize it, means that the resources of any single individual nation would pale in comparison to any multinational corporate body. In fact, isn't imperialism just the beginning of the death of the ethnostate? Whatever "nation" you manage to cobble together competes directly in numbers to whatever other "nation," so either you have to make more space, "find it," conquer it, or open your society to outside influence. Or do you think its a coincidence that some of the smallest nations in Europe were among the first to establish overseas economic enclaves? Then the international US beat the monolithic old European ethno-empires at their own game with a multiethnic empire of its own. Woops. Monopolar Germany gets crushed by a multipolar Soviet Union. Yikes.

Your whole stupid ideology isn't just backwards. It's dead in the fucking water.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/exclusive-must-do-better-black-pupils-did-with-best-improvement-in-exams-9563395.html
telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11965045/White-working-class-boys-are-the-worst-performing-ethnic-group-at-school.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4603674/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0138412#pone-0138412-t001
sciencemag.org/news/2014/10/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school
mangafox.me/manga/das_kapital/
edition.cnn.com/2016/04/06/africa/nigeria-nasrda-space-astronaut/
npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/04/10/398498496/a-forgotten-generation-half-of-s-koreas-elderly-live-in-poverty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wrong board famalam

Wrongo board for this my guy

Awesome post, wrong board.

He clearly said lurking polfags. If he posted this in Holla Forums, he would be banned so makes sense here.

thought he meany that as in people in pol would be lurking and not responding to his post

Not Holla Forums but he probably has some white blood in him, most blacks in the US do.

You mean racial purity is a spook and all the "minority" BS in the US is purely a smokescreen?

MIND BLOWN!

Please let the jews do the thinking for you Holla Forums, they actually know the game.

This is part of why the "remove blacks because they have low Autism Levels" argument never made sense. If it's just about Autism Level why not just remove everyone below a certain Autism Level regardless of their race?

post it on 4/pol/ then.
jesus.

Stop embarrassing yourself. That's called anecdotal evidence. On average niggers are dumber, one nigger smarter than Holla Forums doesn't mean you want average niggers among yourselves. Not only are they dumber, they're uglier. Even the best looking negro still looks worse than average looking pure white. A e s t h e t i c s. That's why we don't mind dumb white people as much, by the wonders of genetic variance, one day they too might produce an intelligent offspring. Eugenics should still be a thing, though. Plebbit, get out!

Yeah, post it on 4/pol/, so they can laugh at you too.

I feel like his name should of been Jonnie Lohnson

Proposed causes of the Flynn Effect include improvements in test-specific skills (Greenfield, 1998; Wicherts et al., 2004), improvements in nutrition (Lynn, 1989, 1990), urbanization (Barber, 2005), improvements in health care (Williams, 1998), a trend towards smaller families (Zajonc & Mullally, 1997), increases in educational attainment (Ceci, 1991), greater environmental complexity (Schooler, 1998), and the working of genotype by environment correlation in the increasing presence of more intelligent others (Dickens & Flynn, 2001). Many of these environmental variables have not undergone the improvement in developing sub-Saharan African countries that they have in the developed world over the last century. This suggests that the Flynn Effect has great potential in sub-Saharan Africa (Wicherts, Borsboom, & Dolan, 2010b).

Although the implications of our psychometric findings for the potential of the Flynn Effect in sub-Saharan Africa remain unclear, the Raven's tests and other Autism Level tests have shown robust increases in many populations (Daley et al., 2003; Flynn, 2007). So suppose that there were a well-validated Autism Level test that showed measurement invariant scores between westerners and Africans. Even then, lower Autism Levels of Africans still would not support Lynn and Vanhanen's (2002, 2006) assertion that countries in sub-Saharan Africa are poorly developed economically because of their low "national Autism Level". Wicherts, Borsboom, and Dolan (2010b) found that "national Autism Levels" are rather strongly confounded with the developmental status of countries. Given the well-documented Flynn Effect, we know that "national Autism Levels" are subject to change. An average Autism Level around 80 among Africans may appear to be low, but from a historical perspective this average is not low at all. A representative sample of British adults, who took the SPM in 1948 would have an average Autism Level of 81 in terms of the British norms of 1992 (J. C. Raven, 1960; J. C. Raven et al., 1996). Using older British norms, the average Autism Level of Africans would be much closer to 100. This is evident in Figure 2, where we compared SPM scores of Africans to older norms. In this figure, the average Autism Level of several African samples is near or above 100.

Also you do realise that "Average niggers" are outcompeting white kids academically in Britain, right?

independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/exclusive-must-do-better-black-pupils-did-with-best-improvement-in-exams-9563395.html

telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11965045/White-working-class-boys-are-the-worst-performing-ethnic-group-at-school.html

you don't understand how averages work, the majority of whites and blacks are in the same standard deviation, which means that the 'average' that you're talking about is actually the extreme low end, and don't pretend that you don't use the extreme high end geniuses as an example of 'your' racial achievements.

here we go with the eye kyu charts because one butthurt Holla Forumsyp can't handle being stupider than a negro.

KYS

I also find it hilarious that the men tasked with bringing about the glorious ethnostate of the Fourth Reich would dedicate time to create fan art, and worship a Disney character (meant for children) as some kind of "ayran goddess".

Holy fuck can anyone explain?

Considering right wingers tend to be either autistic or have lower Autism Levels (making them about the equivalent of the negroes), maybe it's best not to debate race realists. It's probably abelist.

i would guess its because afganistan is a hellworld of warlords and that was run by a cult who hates western schooling for 10 years

Afganistan is ruled by goat herders that the US armed to fight the USSR.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Why are the portuguese retarded?

kek

Notice how US I/Q is lower than Russia, because negroes bring the average down.

Oh wow we've never seen these exact same charts before. How come you can't mix it up with your raids? And for the record, you still clearly don't understand how stdev works

Can you please define "White" universaly?

Except I just established that Negro Autism Level wasn't in the 80s.

Furthermore, the Autism Level scores are increasing.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4603674/

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0138412#pone-0138412-t001

most portuguese don't care about anything that doesn't have any football

It's mostly a reflection of parenting

Autism is increasing, for the same reason they had more injured after they distributed helmets in WW1.

Sudently we know more about Autism, thus, what was considered.. not autism, is now autism.

Only thing you established is that black Africans do worse academically than white British.
Also
a quote from your own post, nigger.

Except I didn't. read the sources again.

Read the graphs again. They out compete white children.

It's just in group/out group dynamics, black and whites will always clash as a group simply because they are black and white and you have to take this into account. People voluntarily segregate themselves IRL anyway, people should be given the option of an ethnostate it's only natural.

You can't even read the charts you post.

It's a word filter my property

The graph establishes that Black british girls outcompete white brits.

The black girls/ boys who are both not and eligable for free school meals out compete the white kids who are eligable for school meals.

Further more, black african girls who are not eligable for free school meals out compete both male and female ones that are.

Really makes you think.

What do he mean by this?

Also furthermore, you're forgetting this chart.

To me this really shows that the class divide in Britain never went away and makes you question why the poor get shafted everywhere

It looks like you are blind to averages and only cherrypick the data that suits your narrative.

Then why doesn't Africa have a space program?

It's trash.

I have to remind you that education level does not equate to overall cognitive ability.

Trully makes you think.

You can teach a chimp to count, doesn't mean the chimp is smarter than a human child that can't count. Do you understand?

sciencemag.org/news/2014/10/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school

Doesn't it though?

I mean by this argument alone, considering that you stormfags attribute everything to genetics, maybe blacks aren't dumb as a """'race""", and maybe SOCIO and economic factors can have effects on your body and cognitive abilities?

the marxist way of saying "there's things and they happen, i aint gotta explain shit"

the splattered fixation of the marxist mind

because i couldn't get past the 100 pages of butthurt intro about everyone that wronged marx

Pure ideology, the post.

Yes.
I understand.
We can teach you to see beyond your ideology, doesn't mean you can see beyond your ideology.

Strange how everything is explained..

here my friend. Read this. mangafox.me/manga/das_kapital/

Or don't.

But if you don't want to know what we are talking about, and what goes on in the world, it's not my problem faggot. Pol is there for you.

That's not why I posted that image. I posted that image solely because I keep seeing you stormfags citing education levels as an attribute to intelligence. To see you turn against that argument made me suspicious, to say the least.

Why doesn't Finland? Or Hong Kong? Or Aberdeen?

I thought Jews were, on average, smarter than even Asians? Now you're saying they're practically on par with US Blacks? How the fuck did they even manage to infiltrate society?

It does

edition.cnn.com/2016/04/06/africa/nigeria-nasrda-space-astronaut/

Israeli Jews are Africans, the ZOG Occupied Government are AshekenNAZI.

inbreeding for millennium.

No idea, I think it's because there's lot of arabs and some blacks. Israel is not genetically just jewish.

But do they also want to steal my foreskin?

you have to go back >>>Holla Forums
(you're probably 4/pol/ aren't you?)

No, back to reddit, namefag

ayyy dialectic tics

it's a good match, the simplistic one-dimensionalism of marx and manga, a sterile ugliness of bloated expressions made for alienated nerds

You first, r/the_donald

they sacrifice animals so they remain free of sin, thus allowing them to have righteous footing over others

or maybe it has something to do with their ability to work together, instead of bickering and infighting over semantics to the point where violent war is waged(civil war)

holy shit, this really tickles my nipples.
:-/
Is this zionism or just orthodox judaism?

idk, religions are really confusing to me, very convoluted stuff. I would prefer to just call it religion, instead of titling different sects

It's funny because all this thread has been about so far is proving that whites are not superior to blacks or some other poc of some kind hereby using Holla Forums logic of one race being superior to another. It doesn't addresses the social cohesion aspect behind the very reason of having an ethnostate. Essentially Holla Forums embraces Holla Forums because that's the only way they find to play Holla Forums's game.

Material conditions are a circonsice way of saying, access to education+ familial environment+ toxics exposure+ stress exposure+ healthiness of food+ peer pressure… the events oflife that can have an effect on you.

that or inbreeding

Do using the logic of the opponent against him to create a cognitive dissonance speaks to you?

You mean like Hungary, Japan and South Korea where suicide rates are over the top?

ftfy

OP clearly says that an ethnostate is stupid because look at this based black guy. An ethnostate has nothing to do with one race being superior than others.

Social cohesion has nothing to do with suicide rates. It has to do with friction between individual or the absence of it.

1) There can be no social cohesion in a class society
2) Ethnostates don't produce social cohesion

npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/04/10/398498496/a-forgotten-generation-half-of-s-koreas-elderly-live-in-poverty

So you can't read? The OP says that the idea of the ethnostate is rendered obsolete by the multinational aspect of the corporation. The country that cares about ability more than race, like the US, is able to outcompete those that do, like Japan, because they're able to attract and use talented individuals from anywhere. Meanwhile, the ethnostate is reliant entirely on its native population, in which case it becomes a numbers game, and in that sort of contest it comes down to who has more people, in which case they'd woefully outnumbered by all 900 million Han Chinese. Or, you know, like how Germany got crushed by the multi-ethnic Soviet Union.

some people just want something to die for, not everyone is lucky enough to be born into a wartorn territory.

somalians have been pirates for generations

some people have been explorers for generations

some people have been farmers for generations

some people have been slavers for generations

genetic culture is real in my opinion. Such a shame that fully committed soldiers die by their own hand in largely peaceful lands, unable to cope with the world passing them by…kek

Ok,

I'd say you definition would gain to be refined.
But if we keep this one:
really nigga?

And a lot of families had drastically different lives from generation to generations. In even between siblings, you finf people with radically different opinions ans way of seeing life.
Your point?

how to keep workers wages down
how to have territories compete for labor rights

brand loyalty is the contrary issue with that one. As well as the issue that the practice of importing talent is shorthanding other territories of what could be described as it's much needed intellectual leaders

yea, China has great infrastructure
and they also have their population trained well for interstellar colonization with that pesky air polution
also, that air polution serves as a training protocol for nuclear fallout as well

hence why they rely on quality to maintain niche market appeal

so those with strong bloodlines in agriculture should become astronauts instead? Or are you suggesting I overlooked a group of society and you feel insulted? Should I have included examples of post WWI germany and the roving bands of boys who sodomized eachother as their form of cultural hierarchy?

how to not make an argument
more non arguments
holy fuck would you come up with an argument already
congratulations you've completely fucking failed

wait, you genuinely believe in some kind of peasant gene?

No i try not to laugh at your face because the last time i saw that logic applied , it was on a South Park episode when thoses tards asked the Chinese guy to build a wall for them because being chinese, he's neccessary competent for that kind of thing.
inb4 that's exactly what he did, it's supposed to be a joke

is that what you call bloodlines that have historically cultivated the land and protected larger populations from famine?
what would you call the bloodline that tends to the bridges fashioned from fig tree roots that take generations to grow and can last for hundreds of years?

Suicide has to be with having a purpose in life. Look at how low suicide rates are in muslim countries. Liberalism by deconstructing every institution has made suicide rates boom because now your average joe in the west or in Japan can only lead meaningless hedonistic lifestyles.

If people are introverts like finns or extroverts like spaniards it's the same thing. Friction is when two individuals have to put up with the other, you get that mostly from multicultural societies or societies with totally different social groups like classes or castes.

I wonder what the possible historical references could be for multi-generational feats of man

nah, I think I would rather go on an architectural tour of American Community Colleges, such rich and inspiring structures that truly pique a human's brain as a place of higher learning should

Yeah, it's all in the blood.
It's not like people can teach stuff to kids, like their trade…

o wow, thanks for agreeing that bastard children are called bastards for a reason

Shit meme, my man.

What the fuck this have to do with anything?

Do you imply that bastard children of craftsmen always find their way to their biological relatives so they can perpetuate their craftmanship?
Or that a cucked craftmen use craftmanship magic to alter his non biological son's DNA?

Or do you understand bloodline as some kind of cultural thing? Then why the fuck bringing that in a thread about the inanity of genetic determinism?

inanity of genetic determinism

if RNG was true for genetics, where's the black skinned white people

You have white skinned black people, does that count?

Come on, this is leftypol, at least try to be coherent in your trolling.

arguments?
am I supposed to be arguing?
about what?

So because this black science man exists, white people in Europe and the USA should be replaced by muslims.

If USA didn't invented islamic terrorism, we wouldn't be in this mess. USA shits everything, and then it's european countries which have to receive the muslims.

Remember there arent just Jews living in Israel. They have about 4 million Arabs.
If it was just an intelligence test of Jews in Israel it would be much higher.

The Han Chinese are the most intelligent people on earth. So Jews still wouldnt beat Han people in an Intelligence test.

Poltard logic

Islamic terrorism existed before the USA did.

The Americans dont help matters but you cant hold them responsible for violence that started 1400 years ago and hasnt stopped.

Come on pol use your mighty white brain you can figure this out

I understand fully well.

Leftypol is proposing that we kill all the white and Asian scientists and have this one black guy take over all their jobs.

Just stop being racist against white and asian people and pol wont have a problem with you any more.

Not considering White and Asians to be above the rest by the virtue of genetics is not the same thing as being racists against them m8.

No islamic terrorism didn't existed before USA did. Islamic terrorism is a 20th century invention….by USA.

Holy shit, thanks for the laughs.

No Islamic Terrorism started 1500 years ago.
Look it up.

The US is only a couple of hundred years old.

Actually in many places such as Syria the Muslims were welcomed because they lifted the Romans' burdensome taxes and brought competent civil government with them, something the remnants of the decrepit empire and the illiterate Germans severely lacked.

So Roman empire was build on terrorism?

what the h*ck is "bloodlines" for agriculture?

like do you think that in just 10000 years, all the complex steps and process for producing good crops was encoded into our genes? like through natural selection of people who were the best at using poop as fertilizer and rotating crops?

besides, even if that were true, wouldn't everybody have that bloodline due to like 99% of humanity being subsitence farmers over the past 10000 years?

Because it's "ethnostate", not "IQstate" or "accomplishmentstate". Thanks for asking.

I'm stealing this, thanks.

But.

By this logic, isn't every invasion and imperialist endeavor terrorism too? Every empire on Earth and all that? What does that make European colonialists then?

REV UP THOSE GOALPOSTS

So you'd agree that Alexander the Great, and in fact, all other empire builders, were terrorists?

This. Byzantine was a disaster for many of the people of the Middle East and was a collapsing mess of a government - anything of use was integrated by the Muslims.

I'm portuguese, and I can confirm this.