Who's Ready for /ourguy/ to get fucking obliterated?

As much as I love wishful thinking, labour are gonna get fucking shat on because of the wonderful treatment of them by the media. Not to mention they *still* have blairites in the party and ScotLabour is a fucking mess.
Tories are gonna sweep this one. UKIP may grab some seats too.
I may aswell spoil my fucking ballot…

How would the situation look like if Scots left and Tories had to take the blame for that?
t. curious

Yeah because the infighting the neocons and tea party autists definitely caused Trump to lose.

It's mostly because he's a mentally weak beta male.

Not comparable tbh. Trump played the media to his advantage, making it clear that it was irrelevant to him.
Corbyn shyly tries to tiptoe around the media, hoping they wont twist his every word and plaster outrageous bullshit about him on every billboard in the country.

It's becoming entirely obvious that this country is quickly on the path to self destruction. How many tins of beans should I stockpile before the inevitable crash due to tory bullshittery

then he lashes out and looks fucking nuts to a lot of the public. Media play the prodding game and just repeat the same shit over and over again until they get the reaction and they cool with that. Might go down well with The Corbyn faithful, but I think it plays into the whole age old UK media narrative of 'the loony left' which is still quite a persistent meme in demonising the left in the UK.

I don't think Labour will do quite as abysmally as current polls predict. And the 2015 Tory majority was heavily reliant on the Lib Dems getting fuck-all seats, which I don't think will happen again. So I'm still hopeful that the damage will be limited.

I don't think many people in rUK would really care. The Tories would gain heavily because they would no longer have to worry about Scotland's 59 MPs, of whom all but one are anti-Tory.

Corbyn could never do what Trump did. Britain doesn't have the incredibly intense and diverse political news coverage that America does, it isn't possible here to tell your own story the way Trump did. The decline of the MSM's power is decades further advanced in America.

I know a strategy that will allow Corbyn to pick up a lot of Tory voters

Where's that deluded Corbyn fan when you want him?

You're not actually that far off the mark tbh. A belligerent, hard brexit Corbyn with a clear policy platform would be more appealing to many people than the kindly grandpa who will make hamas refugees live in your living room while the IRA executes the royal family.

What's wrong with that?

Tbh that's worth the refugees.

British proles are still willing to give their life for the parasites and all the media has to do is say that Corbyn said something mean about the queen for him to dip in the polls

fuckin trots dude

Why live?

It's obvious what he meant unless you're mentally retarded.

smh tbh famalam

same fag

what did he mean by this?

I HATE THIS TIMELINE!

Seems about right

IMO better to definitively get "no the media will never give a fair shot, not even when they should be most obligated to do so" out of the way so the left can abandon Parliamentary politics whatsoever.

hoochie does it all the time

Yeah that's what we need, to abandon bourgeois democracy and become more irrelevant and out of public view than ever.

Please don't, she mysteriously disappeared and I don't want to jinx it

If only

And then get liberated by Jack Reed.

DELET THIS

While Corbyn will probably get demolished, the fact that May is calling an election now after months of saying she wouldn't shows that her premiership is going much worse than she expected. She has to call it now because she knows that it will get much worse in the future.

Corbyn will get challenged again but there still isn't anyone in the right-wing of labour that can out forward a credible alternative.

So both major parties are in the shit but if all you're ambition amounts to is a labour government, even a Corbyn one, then you need to start thinking in the longer term.

It's up to Britons