Honest question, what the fuck was up with the Shining Path?

Honest question, what the fuck was up with the Shining Path?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Lucanamarca_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Red_Army
youtube.com/watch?v=yfnnX4PPn0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no fucking idea. They're nearly as bad as the insane Japanese Maoists who ran off into the mountains, decided they were all too revisionist, and started killing each other one by one.

Are those the terrorists guys?

they set communism in latin america 200 years back
maoists are fucking retards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Lucanamarca_massacre

so much for "peoples army" right? theyre scum

It is really mystifying to me that a marxist group would ever act like this. Most of their actions didn't even make any tactical sense it was just sadism and brutality for the sake of it. The Bolsheviks used extreme violence, but they went about it in a strategic and formulaic way. Groups like this, I just do not understand what they were even trying to accomplish.

maoist groups are really good at turning into cults

maoism was a mistake

What is the deal with these guys?

I have only heard them mentioned in passing but didn't they form some sort of terrorist version of a Jim Jones style cult with hero worship of the leader and everything?

Does anyone know where I can find Abimael Guzman's university dissertation "The Kantian Theory of Space", is it in english or german?

Bunch of terrorist shits

andi impeerialisms

this is what maotists actually believe

Is this real? Can u tell the story?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Red_Army
Read up

— Abimael Guzmán

How is this not the most badass thing you ever read?

wew lad

Reads like pure retardation, empty activism doesnt become good because you kill more people or take the step to terrorism. You cant blow up a social relationship…

the United Red Army, I believe. have any of you had the displeasure of seeing what the 'sounds x but ok' groups on facebook ('leftbook') do when they dislike something you've said? apparently they make people 'self-crit' where they basically self-flagellate/confess to saying something racist/sexist/whatever. pretty creepy.

but yeah Maoists are fucking retards.

no because he's talking about killing randoms as young as six months old you fucking tankie moron

finish middle school pls

maoism ladies and gents

standard ML attitude but without a dictator/fascist/monarchist to unite them under state capitalism.

no-one is pure enough, everyone is a counter-revolutionary, no surprise that every ML retard I meet is an SJW idiot.

they're retarded maoist, and take the khmer rouge as an example. they're not worth your time. Nothing was lost by Fujimori killing them all.

it was a regrettable case of maoism-third worldism in action, or in other terms; a revolution-fetichist bunch of fascists.
peru could maybe have good guerrillas ,just as mrta, but fujimori made it hard to a guerrilla not to opt for terrorism/ultraviolence.

You're the same types that would back invading Syria for "muh gassings". War is war.

RATM themselves supported Shining Path and made a music video dedicated to them
youtube.com/watch?v=yfnnX4PPn0I
FREE GUZMAN

sad but true, you won.

Anyone unironically using the term self-crit should be a huge red flag tbqh. I've only ever seen it used by idpol retards on a power trip. On reddit the mods tried to make a popular user on the sub self-crit over the usage of the word cunt despite her being Irish and not realizing its """misogynistic""" connotations in the West.

I mean if a bunch of edgy know-nothing Americans support them, I can probably forgive all their savage crimes against the people they claimed to be fighting for.

Revolutionary terror can be justified in certain situations especially when fighting an authoritarian government, but killing children and peasants for no tactical gain besides showing you mean business is indefensible.

Most of their atrocities were commited before Fujimori, stop making excuses.

Every peruvian I talked to who lived those times supported the idea of war against the high class of society to create a more equal country. Too bad that idea found its most notable expression on retarded tankies. The labor movement was strong during the time of the insurrection, and peruvians generally favor nationalization and the state. The country is neolib as fuck due to red scare and political apathy after the 80s and 90s which the bourgs exploited for free trade and corruption

A real shame.

Thats exactly what happens when you gun down peasants to make some edgy point that doesnt translate into actually empowering the proletariat. Claiming to fight for the proletariat doesnt make it ok to be a fucking idiot regardless of what Mao qoutes you deploy.

I'm Peruvian and I say Sendero Luminoso is shit.
It came very late (when tension with peasant communities had been alleviated by Agrarian Reform) and most of its murders were poor people (which made it very unpopular).
Nowadays the press takes advantage of people's bad memories to make them believe that being a communist is synonymous with being a terrorist, any protest is quickly discredited (the press always says that there are people of MOVADEF infiltrated), and any left candidate with possibilities is easily removed of the road when it is suggested that it could be linked to the MOVADEF (formed by former Sendero members who left jail).
The last thing that remains of Sendero is a group that works as a protection for drug traffickers. Nothing else.

no need to say 'retarded maoist', maoist defines a fucking retard all by itself. the shining path is no worse than a horde of former chinese peasants killing people for playing pianos and reading books on behalf of a booj monarch who was deposed by his capitalist protege.

Did your mother beat you retarded?

Mcfucking kys you tankie dumbass

That's pretty edgy man

Shit like that is what makes helicopter piloting a lucrative business.