What do you think of this debate between Kraut and tea and a race realist?

What do you think of this debate between Kraut and tea and a race realist?
youtube.com/watch?v=1UplCX7v-yA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHLBTpMUvjA
apa.org/pubs/journals/releases/amp-67-2-130.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_Fund
discord.gg/k9nxThN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nty

Links or it didn't happen

Who's kraut? Is he /ourguy/ or one of the "rationals"?

sage

Is he one of /ourguy/s?

youtube.com/watch?v=uHLBTpMUvjA

Kind of both, I guess?

apa.org/pubs/journals/releases/amp-67-2-130.pdf

If you want to appeal to political bias, James Flynn openly defends the rights of biological determinists to debate without being socially ostracized while the vast majority of hereditarian researchers are or were being funded by literal fascists: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_Fund

Suck my cunt, faggot.

Genetic determinism is such a depressing notion. even if I did accept it as empirically true, I'd have a hard time being exuberant about it.

Just so you know "rational" is just code word for Sargon types who think their opinions are right by default

As said, he has some sympathies for Holla Forums but he does associate with πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€sargonπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ and his ilk.

Im an Administrator in Kraut and Tea's discord server, the individual you are talking about, David Cedarwood, is currently in our discord, if you are interested in possibly speeking to him i'll provide a discord link.
Apart from that, this is also a formal invitation to anyone from the left of the political spectrum to partake in in intellectual debate/discussion with the majority right wing thinkers of our discord server.
discord.gg/k9nxThN

Ah ok so he's like a socdem type?

Is he one of the "rationals" who are sympathetic toward leftism but are spooked by right-wing propaganda?

How the fuck did you hear about this thread?
Anyway, nah I'm good. I'd know I'd get thrashed regardless of whther or not Cedarwood's right or not. Don't have much of an alacrity with statistics, psychometrics, genetics, etc.

Lol why don't you go and watch some of his videos and decide for urself

Someone should hop in there if their not too autistic.

There is a lot more to debate than race realism. Those discussions are boring anyway. We argue about regulation, economics, traps. It's all fun.
discord.gg/k9nxThN

Nah looks like shit sorry fam

I like Kraut, but I lost some respect for him when he sided with Sargon and against Spino/David.

What did he mean by this?

Nothing. These people will say any sort of word salad to deny material reality.

This is basically ideology in a nutshell.