Am I leftie, if I want…

Am I leftie, if I want…

The idea being that you vote directly for people from your area who know and address the issues of your area, and the command chain goes up. Taxes collected from your area, by means specific for your area (income tax in service areas, money from exporting timber if its some forested sparsely populated area, rent on oil pipes moving from some desert area, etc), go towards serving the problems in your area. There is some small general tax for the federal budget, which is basically just the army.

Instead of the community owning all factories, community only owns things that are natural part of the land, or exploit a natural part of the land, like bridges or roads or dams. Actual human made and human powered businesses are all private.

We are all equal, but some of us are more equal than others. Dumb fuckers of all colors of the rainbow can go live with our neighbor state.

Unless you are a big business owner, war is always worth more than it brings back, so we should try to avoid it by all means possible.

Economy is hard, best leave it to democracy. It will work about as often as it would under the state, but at least the state won't get blamed when it doesn't.

As in, if an area has a lot of unemployed people, and nobody wants to move in for some reason, the state can give them an incentive to move in.
Also maybe something like 10 years without tax for businesses moving into that area, if they stay there for at least 30 years or some such.

———-

Also, post actual policies, and not just dreams, here. I want to get into the practical application of things, I am bored of screaming at the clouds.
Holla Forums does feel sometimes like an american president replacing the secular dictator who sort of works with a big fat nothing and causing a collapse. Lets hear the alternative.

no

What point is Hannah Arendt trying to make here?

Tankies will say yes, but I say no.

The idea is…

You have direct democracy locally, and the local budget do deal with local issues as you see locally.
Your local "government" votes with other local governments for the overall area/municipality/group of cities with similar issues, they have some common policies, budget and so on.
These areas vote together for the state, so a group of such areas, and the state votes for the confederation of states.

Things that are bigger than you, like the army, like foreign relationships, etc, you have no direct democracy vote for. You choose people who choose people who make the call on the very top.
But locally you have direct democracy for everything local - how to collect tax, how much, fix the school, the streets in the actual city itself, invite a rock band for prom, whatever. Its like if mayors had executive power, instead of being told what to spend on.

Hierarchy, and privately owned business as long as its not directly exploiting the natural land, and also not treat everyone equal and enforce borders.
Those I just can't convince myself to drop, it seems irrational and destructive.

So you are a syndicalist, right?

That every revolutionary will want to preserve and conserve the gains that have been made. In otherwords, protect the new status quo.

I don't know, I dislike these meme definitions, since they don't get into the practical policies or organization, and just daydream about utopia.

Thus the thread.

You're describing the american republican party user

kys ancap trash

nigger you can't be serious, Autism Level tests are not really a good measure of someone's intellectual worth, especially considering how fickle the results are

IQ tests are a good predictor of positive outcomes in society, as in how easy it is for you to find and keep a job, how well you get on with other people, how likely you are to commit crime, or become addicted, or need welfare, and so on.

Smarter people are more useful, and less costly, than less smart people. Data driven policy. Do what works.

Nah

gtfo. you are a leftist if you support worker ownership (that's not state ownership)

so you're just a moderate republican

it is more utopian to think things can go on without radical changes

gg no re

Nobody actually likes Trotsky here.

ha, and water that isnt wet

in other words, impossible

No shit, but what practical implications does she imply?

You may be mistaken.

Proofs?