The Orthodox Christian Anarcho-Capitalist on /liberty/ just admitted that he lied about being rich...

The Orthodox Christian Anarcho-Capitalist on /liberty/ just admitted that he lied about being rich, having a wife and daughters, working, reading books and much more. Check it out, it's hilarious:
>>>/liberty/53619

who gives a shit

tfw you adhere to an ideology whose standards you can never fulfill

Is… Is half of /liberty/ coming out as NEETs instead of the successful people they wanted everyone to believe they are?

What's going on? Why would you support ridiculous darwinists ideals if you aren't even rich?

Temporarily embarrassed millionaires

Some of these guys already realized capitalism's contradictions and would be on our side if they didn't scream "MUH 100 BILLION TRILLION" every time you pointed out capitalism is shit.

This is depressing. Or would be, if they weren't such judgemental assholes.

putting aside the fact this is fucking irrelevant to Holla Forums, it's an interesting case of classcuckoldry.

You people have the subtlety of a hippo on PMS. I fucking hate you retards

this as well, its like you faggots have neither empathy nor subtlety in pursuing agitation.

Why would you try to convert such a huge and irredeemable classcuck?

You mean gulag.

smh tbqh famalam

It's not even that, shitting up such thread rather watching it develop(even if for the sake of entertainment) is fucking stupid. I don't know who's doing it, but he's an underageb& and should stop posting forever.

No. He needs to read a fucking book.

He's a mess folks!

Should have joined the Church of Marx in stead.

this

I'm sure he will change his mind if a bunch of underage faggots waltzes in and starts shitting up his thread with epic Holla Forums maymays about fuggen borgissi and Garl Margz

He would be more sympathetic to mutualism I think

Visitor from /liberty/ joining in because I'm buttfrustrated by this whole thing.

That's what I keep telling you every time, guys. Well, not the part about being more subtle, but that you should try to empathize before you try to sell your ideology. You should know the basic terms we're using, for example. Then we can have a dialogue. I wouldn't be an ancap if I thought you could change my mind about capitalism, but I still value a transparent debate more than being called a classcuck.

I don't think anyone qualifies except Orthobro. The faggot didn't just make the occasional white lie, he went out of his way to paint himself as someone who achieved high-tier spiritual, financial, social and physical gains. And it's not just like he hasn't yet made it far in life, he got turned down by the Navy for being too fat to serve. Seriously, I'm fucking embarassed that we had this nigger become our mascot.

If that sounds like I'm throwing him to the wolves, so be it. I'm pissed.

Leave him alone, you're not gonna convince a christfag military man to become a commie just because he's poor, he was poor before coming out too.
This board is fucking autistic.

No doubt.

lmao, he still made really good posts, he's usually who BTFOs our ancoms, I don't care what he looks like.

There is a containment thread for this garbage. Please voluntarily move uourself to said gulag.

Sure he made good posts, and even if we ignore his blatant lies, they remain good. He's obviously a very smart guy. That doesn't mean I like him, not anymore.

What drives someone to make this shit up on a chan of all places?

Why is she so perfect?