Like pottery this cunt has come to delegitimize Melenchon

"Two leading candidates"–John "the cuck" Oliver says. He has once again come in to take support away from a leftist candidate. Fucking liberals.

youtube.com/watch?v=ElYNWz7m10I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkZir1L7fSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HBO are shilling on leftypol?

Again, proving this idiot supports conservatism

It's on a channel that uploads content that isn't their own. This is, in fact, the best way to watch.

you are a paranoid idiot

Sorry bro, its from 18:06 to 18:50

Has he ever not taken the liberal position in stead of the leftist one? Half his recent shows were RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, the sure sign of a shill for the establishment.

this guy is the establishment, you don't get your own show on a large entertainment network if you're not saying what they want you to say.

ignore this fuck.

Just watched it. Says nothing about Melenchon's policies except he's anti-EU.

libs gonna lib

I so badly want to see Zizek guillotine this nerd.

Please note that it does not affect the actual voters and election in the slightest. First, because he's nowhere near France and the French people. Second, because he's got no credibility and influence anyway.

So don't worry and don't get worked up about this. Just allow him to delegitimize himself even further. And if you make fun of him, do it on places where his fans can see it instead of preaching to the choir on Holla Forums.

do you mean this link?
youtube.com/watch?v=hkZir1L7fSY

Expect for French Ameriboo libruls and hipsters who hang out at Starbucks and Apple stores.
Jokes on them though, since they vote for Macron anyway.

this guy gets the wall first

But its a 4 minute clip. Its the wrong clip, too.
Where is the whole episode exactly?

wait what. the video changed, it was the whole episode earlier

y

Dang, radicalization turned her into a QT

The true faith makes us beautiful.

I'm crossing my fingers hard for a Le Pen/Melenchon second round just to see how these fuckers respond.

Who the fuck even is this guy? I'm British and i'd never even heard of him until he popped up in America
Who is he and how did he suddenly get a top position on tv?

It's just emblematic of the differences in british and american comedy, same reason you guys have some american comics that do your panel shows but couldn't cut it in america.

Unfortunately, here in burgerland we worship at the alter of comedians with safe opinions for some dumb reason so this cunt has a bit more of a cultural impact than reginald d hunter.

wtf I hate melenchon now

He's obsolete since it's
2 0 1 7
right now

Rinse and repeat for every show

kek, accurate. The depressing thing is that his take will still manage to be less bad than someone like Samantha Bee, who I'm confident will find a way to call his voters sexist "melenchon men" or whatever retarded version of "bernie bro" she can cook up

A shame, since the early seasons had some good investigative journalism. Trump ruined him, like he ruined a lot of those shows and commentators who were walking the border already.

Because American love people with British accents it seems.

Cool, a writer on the show posts here.

Honestly, you guys don't need to worry about this dude. I live in France, and fucking nobody knows who he even is over here.

It's more that us burgers see it as symptomatic of a problem with our media. I'm sure he won't swing your voters (he didn't even swing ours), but it's troubling to think this is seriously the mainstream acceptable response.

Liberal comedians will be PURGED when the revolution comes

i can already imagine their last words

Oh, come on! You can't just kill people, it's !

La Valise ou le Cerceuil should happen the other way around

Honestly, it wasn't that bad. I thought he would have like a 5 minutes rant against him like he did with Varoufakis. That pissed me off. It really showed what class this was coming from. Although IIRC it seemed the audience was meh about it, which is good. The audience always felt more woke than the star presenter in these shows, and part of the point of watching Daily Show with Jon Jewman was, in a way, to see his progress in consciousness. Unfortunately he gave up before full awakening.
It's "Hamon".