Wagecuck threads

Do you guys have wagecuck threads on here? Used to post in the r9k wagecuck threads but I can't stand that place anymore because I have stopped giving a shit about muh roasties.

Anyways, hour six of the night shift at Subway lads. About to make myself a sexy sandwich for my break- Italian bread, egg white, roast beef, lil bit imitation crab, double pepper jack cheese, green pepper, olives, lots of onion, lots of garina, chipotle mayo, thousand island, and vinegar. Through my hundreds of trails I've determined this to be the bombest subway sandwich ever

Just got home from the factory. Had dinner on the way home.

I'm rather new to leftism in general and have been reading Capital V.1 during breaks. It's made me very sad.

What's the factory like? What do you make?

And you actually read those fat books? Color me impressed. I watched the kapitalism 101 video series and that's it. But I am trying to learn best I can. Been listening to an audiobook called a people's history of the united States. Really interested. I'm just on the beginning and apparently white servants and black slaves right at the beginning of the colonies, before white servants were given opportunities to become landowners, actually banded together a lot and organized rebellions together, even intermarried

This has inspired me to try and gf the thicc black qt that works with me on the Wednesday shift. Wish me luck

It's pretty boring, and pretty loud. It typically deals with paper and plastics, if you've ever gotten junk mail, tax reports, sim cards, brochures, etc. it comes through here. But it's the actual cutting, folding, gluing, packing, binding, etc. part of it and it's not a whole lot of fun.

Hands come home covered in cuts, wooden slivers, and I've nearly crushed my hands once or twice since a lot of the safety guards on the machines have either been broken or have been taken off and then never put back on again.

On top of that the owners have sealed off all the thermostats so it's pretty cold in the winter and it's getting really hot nowadays which isn't very fun to deal with since you're pretty much at the end of a machine all night, constantly packing things away as soon as it's spat out at you.

And yeah, I like reading. I typically just listen to podcasts while I'm actually working, typically chapo trap house since the shitposting can at least give me a laugh.

Follow your dreams, fam. Life is kind of shit if you don't.

Impressive. I don't usually have much energy left to read after work.

It's either reading or translating french new articles to English. Want to become bilingual for future opportunities.

What the everloving fuck? Have you taken up to it with your boss for the safety hazards? That sounds awful and dangerous.

A friend of mine worked in a fiberglass factory for a while. When the machine got jammed he had to reach in there and unjam it manually. He wasn't even allowed to turn the thing off.

Bosses don't care fam.

We lost the only person who was on the safety committee for our shift and they never bothered replacing them. That was about 4 months ago so we have absolutely no one who has medical training of any sort on our shift and there has been multiple times where people have crushed fingers, gotten bad cuts, dropped skids on their feet, etc.

I know basic medical training like CPR and how to handle bleeds to a certain level due to 2 years of lifeguard/medical training I was able to take during highschool but I'm not certified and not on the safety committee. That's about the extent of any training anyone has on our shift atm.

Your day reads like a Bruce Springsteen song

so we have absolutely no one who has certified medical training*

Every silicon valley liberal who complains about the obsolescence of unions should read this and then be forced to put their hand in a still running machine.

I also do it for a minimum wage since I'm only 19 and the last job I had was after about 30-40 applications and they then proceeded to cut my hours gradually. Found out they just flip new workers in that place so they never have to hand out the raises they're legally obligated to give.

Now I'm just working here, not really certain on what I want to do. The best option is honestly looking like becoming a fed (Mountie) for good pay, secure job, and hopefully being tossed out North in a rural area where homing is still affordable for now.

I really don't see any other way out of this mess that doesn't involve me taking on a bunch of debt from a loan so I can pay for college/uni and then just end up an overqualified worker at 13-15 dollars an hour max.

good luck user

Godspeed comrade. A government job is always a good gig. And yeah, best not to fall for the college loan scheme if you can avoid it, because it is just that.

Only 3 hrs in of my 10 hour taco hell shift and I already wish I was dead lmao

Bump

Seriously? No wagies here? Should I go to regular Holla Forums or what?

What do you want to know? I've work probably close to 20 different jobs, I've already posted in one of these threads before. Currently I am a machinist, I make want could be considered a good wage, however I'm pretty sick of my work and the people i work with. It's pretty chill compared to all the other shitty factory jobs I've done.

Honestly I was just fishing for (you)s I'm this guy . I share op's sentiment though. /R9k/ pretty much never has wagecuck threads anymore and it's disappointing bc I really like discussing minimum wage cuck work with my fellow chambers

Nowadays you can't even empathize with most of those people if you ever leave the house, and they have way amped the hate for sex havers to the point where they unironically consider a minimum wage cuck like me with a gf as better off the a virgin neet with wealthy parents

Got laid off a month ago so eh. Place sucked anyway, manager was an idiot whose fault it was the place was losing money.

I got "laid off" at my last job because my manager didn't like me

I've been at my current minimum wage, retail job for about 5 years. I've been thinking of going back to college. Any recommendations or suggestions? I've probably saved enough money to not work while studying for a year or two.

Don't go to college, get some sort of certification from a technical school.

I'm not sure we have them in the UK.

Repent

We should being back wagecuck threads. If there is one board on Holla Forums that should have threads upon threads of people bitching how much they hate their shitty jobs, it's Holla Forums.

look at job sites, see what jobs are available, see what the market looks like and what qualifications are in demand.

Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime

That's why I shit on company time

Sail Hatan

You're lucky you can even use your phone. When I worked at McDonald's I couldn't do anything except stand around and talk to coworkers when the store was empty. Fucking hate fast food. Only way I could get enough hours to pay rent was if I worked night shift and I would get fired if I missed a single shift just for being sick.

I used to be a lowly "proud Walmart associate". Now I'm a "taco Bell service champion". Jelly?

Pssh, I'm a subway sandwich artist. My sandwiches are an art. The way I place the cheese and meat is pretty much Mona Lisa tier. You aren't gonna find better folded cold cuts anywhere in the world

Does that mean you compete in tourneys of honor to vanquish the Taco Bueno Champion and besmirch his good standing?

I do piecework and/or make most of my money off tips

Just got a new job after wagecucking for a few years. First foray into white collar work.

In training still, so I'm not doing any actual work, but I'm kind of dealing with wage shock right now. In eight hours of sitting on my ass (which is actually six hours, they let us out early for training but pay the full eight) I make more money now than I did in two whole days of work at any of my previous jobs. What is work? What is life? Why are we not finding this? Why can my mom spend a decade at a job and struggle to make ends meet when I make more than her now, for less work, just because I got lucky on the Jobs lottery?

Kinda happy, kinda shocked, kinda pissed off. Don't know how to feel really.

Was a wagecuck at a family owned fast food joint a little over a week ago. Quit because the job was making me depressed. Relatively nice bosses and co-workers but I had to get out of there. Now, I'm just waiting to go the tech college through the summer.

It's weird, whenever I'm employed I just want to be a NEET, and whenever I'm a NEET I just want to be employed again. I don't understand.

NEET is still better if I'm going to be honest.

My boss is a tradie bootlicker and every day I have to hear him bitching about Mexicans and how lazy and incompetent the housekeepers and CNAs are (though he assures me he's actually NOT racist)

The kicker is that he does literally nothing except supervise (not even that some days) and pretty much gets paid to show up

Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime…

This is getting lewd

I remember at one of old job we had a supervisor who was such an anal queen that if we'd be in the bathroom longer than 10 minutes he'd knock on the bathroom door and give us a stern warning. He also had a sign in there that said "only go to the bathroom when you need to, remember god is always watching"

I spend anywhere from 60-90 minutes in the bathroom browsing on my phone.

It's okay but pretty fucking boring fam.

Well shit, I thought that story was going somewhere totally different when I started reading it.

How do I get that job? Do I need a bach degree?

What are the least shit jobs you can get without a degree or technical certification? 3 years retail and 1 year food service btw.

without a degree OR certification it's basically just gonna be incidentally not shitty jobs scattered at random that you'll need to luck into

This post is dedicated to the fast-food workers of the world.

WAKE UP WAGIES GOTTA GET TO WORK

Is that a shop? Either rdn is a manlet, or that bitch is built like a fucking linebacker.

Are we doing this now?

We are now

Is Walmart a co-op? When I see the name tags, they all read "proud Walmart associate"

Speak of the devil! A proud Walmart™ associate right here in our midst

you have any plans getting out? I was a engineering student but I dropped out. I want to return and study my true passion, mathematics and eventually get a comfy job. Preferably as an academic but most people with math degrees tend to work in some kind of finance/actuary/money handling job or as software engineers. Both positions which I contempt, but is still better than physical labor.

Only if you're into coprophilia.
As for me, it's kind of disgusting.

I spend most of my day shitting around with my best friends and playing Vidya tbh. Proper slacker I am

thought you would find this interesting, I browse and post reddit depression and suicide

Dude had it pretty easy. In some fulfillment centers everyone is baking in 100°+ heat and they actually wear diapers because if they don't meet their quotas, they'll get booted that day and immediately replaced.

K I L L A L L P O R K Y S
I
L
L

A
L
L

P
O
R
K
Y
S

Sitting in my gfs car waiting for her shift to end. Shit night only made like $20.

Smoked a bowl and am not really into this party I'm going to when she gets off.

The girls are starting to wear a lot less clothes because of the weather and it really makes me uncomfortable.

ugh, that's sickening. I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't butchered an amazon exec, they must live really far away from these places.

The girls are starting to wear a lot less clothes because of the weather and it really makes me uncomfortable life better

But user!
There is no revolutionary potential for the first world, don't you know?

I just got off a 10-hour shift at a Target fulfillment center. I spent all day putting plastic bags on clothing so it wouldn't get dirty in the racks; pretty mind-numbing shit and my legs always hurt afterward, but it isn't nearly as bad as that sounds. I have it lucky I guess.

What's the title of your job?

Are you really called a "service champion"?

Yes, absolutely. I'll show you my nametag when I get home. Stupidest thing I've been called although Walmart "associates" are by far the worst offense.

Working at a warehouse that holds Microsoft product (Not a directly Microsoft warehouse though) we're Clearing out all the inventory because the owner and management staff are a bunch incompetent dickheads and actually lost the contract with MS might get laid off this weekend
I really need an income so I'm kinda scared

That's the most retarded shit I've ever heard, I'm sorry user.

At Target "associate" is code-word for "temp worker".

Holy fucking shit. What country are you from user? That shit wouldn't fly at my workplace

Wish I could do this, for safety reasons we aren't allowed to listen to anything while working.

Well, the boss is your friend, don't you know?
"Haha, how is life? Did you fuck your girlfriend? Help us make more money and work 2 hours extra!"

How do non stoners make it through a day of alienation from your labor?

I wouldn't be able to deal without all the bullshit I encounter every day waiting tables for rich old bitches.

I work at Walmart and I've never had that problem with management. If they ask me to do that, I just say no because they can't punish me for doing otherwise.

Fucking. Canada.

Ye, they don't need to ask you that.
They already got what they need.

Lol, far from it. It's not me that needs their wages, I can get a job anywhere. I actively get on management's nerves because they are so irresponsible.

Part-time minimum wage barista

Living the dream

How far is your commute? Distance makes the biggest difference for me.

I lucked out there, it's literally like two blocks away from my apartment.

My neighbourhood's getting gentrified though

I do hotel reception half the year. Not much the rest of the year.
I do the night shift every night.

I'm by mysleft, doing nothing all night, posting on leftypol and so on.

It's just dull and lets you have no life.

I've been thinking about how we call capitalists pigs, but pigs are intelligent and kind.
Maybe we should call them something predatory and cruel, like an alligator, or shark, or komodo dragon.

Fat Cats?

Snakes.

Already reserved for fascists

Technically it's reserved for satan.

how'd things go with the thicc black qt, user? pls share I'm so curious now.

Cats are cool though.
Maybe parasites? Like a tapeworm or a virus?

But it was always "Capitalist Fat Cats".
Sneks are cool also.

Parasite is also a commonly used term.

Parasites are degenerate drug addicts who don't work or pull their weight in society at all, but are physically and mentally able to do so. I think they are more like snakes in the grass.

So, recently my boss decided to pretty much say "Yeah, I don't care about your work conditions nor safety issues."

The afternoon shift keeps eating A FUCKTON OF NUTS every single night and they just leave their spat out shells and sometimes the nuts themselves all over the floor, and as of recent, all over the actual work tables.

The means that actual peanut product (I'm talking full on shells, flakes, and even nuts) can, and have been, getting into the product. That can be a pretty big issue and on top of that we have rules regarding eating at the tables. IT'S ALSO FUCKING DISGUSTING TO REACH FOR A RUBBER BAND AND TOUCH THIS SHIT.

So, I wrote a complaint about the amount of nutshells everywhere throughout the plant. Nothing happens.

Then I call the office and ask for the manager to discuss it with him.

The manager apparently spoke with the boss about it and then decided to go, "Yeah, we don't really care enough to stop it. We could do something but we've decided to just not make any ruckus and if anyone has an allergic reaction it's THEIR job to deal with it.

Suffice to say I feel like carrying a red flag and beating the man the death. These people will literally let anything happen, not because they want to be friendly, but because they literally do not give a fuck about anything beyond profits. They enforce zero safety regulations, they don't care about the complaints, and while a lot of machines are outdated the boss's wife is buying a new van and going to Hawaii (not a joke).

Sounds like a landmark work safety case. Sue 'em.

I was basically the white boi in this WebM

But really though I did manage to get her number but under the cover of "in case work issues come up y'know". Sent a text yesterday asking about weekend plans and got no response :^(

Hopefully she just didn't see it though.

save up everything you can (it's not like there's anything worth buying, amirite?) and sell everything you own and go to Rojava. when Rojava is finished go to Greece or Qandil, or teach english in Georgia.

Well just because it's always been that way doesn't mean we should keep it that way.
Yeah, Sneks are cool too. Well, the non venomous ones anyway.
What about lizard people? Like in that they don't have a developed prefrontal cortex, and therefore lack empathy, and they can only use the "lizard"( limbic cortex), the part concerned with the more base drives of people.

I only have a degree in electrical engeneering no experience in law based stuff. They only wanted someone who can type fast and well and be hush hush about stuff since i have access to the court archives aswell and those are full of all the dank reports of every crime thats happened in town since the 1920's.