ISIS Economics

Somebody dropped this in a thread on 4/pol/ and they've come to the conclusion that they are their long lost libertarian brethren:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uGcCGSGPu2Y

wtf I love ISIS now

its crazy how watching this i have literally nothing to differenciate between these goat fuckers and polacks

are they…d-dare I say it? /ourguys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AfarinMamosta/status/850689739384647681
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/121337838
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

huh, so the Caliphate is just a right libertarian paradise?

i'm shocked

anyone got the jihadist molyneux meme?

The overlap between ISIS and Holla Forums was inevitable. They are too similar ideologically.

If they had half a brain they'd've come to this realization sooner.
honestly the same kinda people minus the actual murdering and raping. and for the same reasons, too.

reactionaries gonna reach back to a romanticized past that never existed

It's just competing brands at this point. On that front, IS definitely has a more virile image.

So do we support ISIS against the petrodollar now

What's with the lolbert precious metal obsession? I mean they hate fiat currency because it supposedly only has value because the government says it does, but how is gold any different? It only has value because people see it as a medium of exchange, just like paper money, unless you are making a computer its use value is actually fairly limited.

Libertarians think inflation is equivalent to theft. Islamists are against interest for religious reasons, and gold and silver currency were probably ordained in the Koran or something too.

YPG actually found some of ISIS' currency recently

twitter.com/AfarinMamosta/status/850689739384647681

pretty slick looking coins tbh

OP didn't include a link to the thread, it's at boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/121337838

lol that 100 dollar bill

Muslims should get into graphic design.

I'd use ISIS doubloons.

pretty much, it's equally arbitrary to fiat money and seems to have been abandoned because there's obvious inflexibility inherent in using it.

damn talk about a collectors item

You have an understanding of economics that a fucking child would have. Here's an idea, get a job, or better yet start up a business out of your own pocket, and move out of mommy & daddy's house.

kek nice shitpost

Show me one Nobel Prize winning economist in the last 50 years who advocates the gold standard.

it's up to mommy and daddy to say when the NAP has been violated, thank you very much

Robert Mundell

The "Nobel Prize" in economics isn't an actual Nobel Prize.

How about you show me a nobel winning economist whos advocated policies didn't result in the current 9 year economic depression were in

Warren Buffett

I hope they stash some of them in an underground hoard to confound later day archaeologists and make them overestimate the reach of the Neocaliphate.

Yeah I'd like to see it too.

When you say someone doesn't understand economic, it should be word-filtered to 'my religion'

when isis first started appearing in the news, there was an overwhelming support for them in Holla Forums
even if you claim it was ironic, fascists tend to stick together

That's an accurate description of Robert Mundell's position and he got "Nobel" Prize from that bank? He doesn't know basic accounting identities?

Weren't Hitler and the nazis very much into Islam?

They were surprisingly. Hitler actually admired Mohammed.

I knew it. Neetsocs are actually a jewish 5th column, the vanguard of the incoming muslamic invasion of America. The only solution is to GULAG them all.

>tfw you're not fighting for Rojava, advancing deeper into ISIS territory plundering all of this sweet loot like some depraved pirate

islam is actually based af TBQH

ISIS are just creating ancapistan.

checks out

A N C A P I S T A N
C O N F I R M E D

me too