All that time spent posting on /letypol/ could have been used to read theory

The trick is to be truly autistic, and pursue reading theory as an interest while rejecting your friends and talking with strangers on imageboards instead.

ha… funny joke man hahahahahahahahaha

oh god

You can train yourself to study you know.

what you mean like it's fucking schoolwork? lmao

But I don't want to be a leftcom

Reading theory is for nolife losers tbh

I have a long-term study plan that I'm always improving and supplementing, and whenever I'm about to jump into a new topic or theorist there I download some lectures instead of reading books right away, and usually I play vidya and shitpost while I listen to them

You just need to learn how to be productive all the time like me op

Alright, audio version of Capital I can kind of, sort of get (it is long), but of the Manifesto? Dude, it's short. If I can force myself to read the first volume of Capital and finish reading it even after I find myself breaking with Marxism half way through, you can read the Manifesto at least in print. You have to strap yourself into that armchair and just DO IT! If you can't focus on this, how will you get anything done when an opportunity arises? Calling it now that a leftcom will respond to this with "don't be an opportunist. Fuck you, buddy.

Eeyep, I know that feel.

t. Nazbol

DELETE THIS

REED

POODEGA

Read Rius at least

About 5 years ago I would have no time breezing through all the material I need to be a proper leftist.
It's like my attention span has shriveled up as I've gotten older.
Shit sucks.

reading theory is useful to get the basic gestalt, but just make a club or join a preexisting one if you really want to learn. irl club preferably

Nobody is too stupid for theory.

Wanna start a study group?

I don't know a single aut-rightist that read theory or a book in general beyond the works of Tolkien and Rand.

You need to shitpost more, OP. I've actually read some of the hardest books in my life solely for the purpose of making better memes and shitposts.

Don't forget The Turner Diaries.

why the fuck does it keep putting my shtpost flag back on>>1577707

r/leninism