Who would win?

A trump supporter or a skateboard?

iotwreport.com/video-trump-supporter-beaten-with-skateboard-by-agitators-at-berkeley-rally/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/XpressNews/status/853338990501482496/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based skateboard man

This deflection is blinding.

When you corner an injured wolf, be not surprised when the wolf bites back. So it is with your cornering of the white race

You brought this on yourselves.

the video is not working.

They probably wouldn't have done so if it wasn't in reaction to systematic genocide that has been attempted for thousands of years on and off and has been directly in place for the last 80 or so

twitter.com/XpressNews/status/853338990501482496/video/1

What genocide?

people being mean on tumblr and women not sleeping with them

Smashing the skateboard trucks is fucking brutal, he brought down that that fucking Autist with the shield, and the American pants guy dragged at the end is fucking priceless.
I want that video in webm or mp4.

I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of the time the right-wingers get upset during a screaming match and swing first (especially when the person they're arguing with is smaller or a woman)

According to your own fucking ideology the Jews put you on a short leash.
They took the wolves and bred them into retarded pups living in a dogs body.

manlet genocide dude

Who's ready for a new height supremacist reich?

no shit

Whites were made for being the explorers, settlers, and conquerors, yes, and ultimately what will represent humanity when we take to the stars. That doesn't change the fact that some very powerful galactic forces want us enslaved.

The anuddah shoah, the one that's talked about in the Talmud and Zohar

Holla Forumsyps are so autistic they worry about other people's imaginary friends

How's that fedora coming for you? You do realize that atheism is the end goal of Christianity, right?

Literally take your meds

thanks for the laffs satannazi

I lied.
I knew what you meant, I just wanted the word filter to kick in.

can you fuckers keep this shit in one (1) thread plox

The other ones are deleted anyway

I literally have no idea what position you're trying to hold here. Pro-christianity? Anti-christianity? Pro-trolling?

Trump is a fucking idiot and an asshole, people that support him are either just as stupid or basically just want to see the world burn.
You can't really say that Hillary would have been worse, although she wouldn't have been any better, the whole American system is really fucked, but voting for that idiot doesn't solve anything.
That being said, the moment people stop thinking that causing harm to other people over opinions is bad is the moment that the whole things starts collapsing.
If you really want to see everything burn you're a cunt, but just be honest about being a cunt.

SatanNazi is anti-Christianity and,as stated, holds the hilarious viewpoint that atheism is the secret end-goal of Christianity.

Satannazi thinks Satan was the high priest of Atlantis and we're in a war on the astral plane and space. Just tell her to show tits or make fun of her pretending fingering herself is getting fucked by a demon.

The Joy of Satan has the be the most shit tier LHP/Satanic Sect after The Church of Satan

Christianity is a tool designed to remove spirituality, leaving the victim completely drained of all knowledge and experience with the metaphysical. It's also designed to dumb down spirituality and make it look stupid, thus turning people to atheism.

I'm a Satanist, Nazi, pro humanity, and pro life (not in the abortion sense, I mean in general. abortion is fine)

How does you posting nudes fit into all this?

I'll try and summon a demon if you post pussy.

As a devout Zoroastrian I scoff at your shitty made up religion. Everyone knows we're the only true path away from atheism and drained spirituality

It doesn't, people here just obsess over them because they're no-life virgins

Zoroastrian IS Satanism, more or less. The modern version is Jewified as fuck, but even then the enemy sees it as a threat enough that they've been actively trying to kill them off.

How do you feel about the Order of Nine Angles?

Some of their shit is pretty bad, like their support of human sacrifice and other such things Satan hates, but I do like how they're brave enough to stand behind Nazism.

why does he hate it?

Tits are pro life.

We are breeding out your race.
Hurry up and start the Nazi masturbation fantasy so we can finish you fuckers off.

The mews of a dying breed.

Yeah thas rite right whiteboi imma fuk yo bitch whatchu gonna do about it boi? She gonna choke on my BBC

yeah not a skateboarder

Oh shit.
Are you the girl who was here a while back?
The one who only listens to Nazi composers and classical music or whatever?
hahaha

Don't laugh at mai waifu you fucking nigger

Zizek was right again!

Yep. That's our Satan-Chan.

Your waifu is shit.