Lazy Guard Dogs

Why do Trump supporters, and the Right in general, idolize cops when they're genuine robots who don't do jack shit?

because policy training and policy includes mandatory anti-leftism and racial profiling. They end up on the wrong side of the law all the time but it doesn't matter when you feel like the reason you aren't being beaten to death and jailed for life is your race and politics.

police training and policy* hoi doi doi

It's indoctrination, basically. It's fun to piss them off with rebel songs though. You haven't lived until you've made a bobby fume by singing "come out and fight" to him

They didn't do anything when antifa cucks burned Berkeley to the ground because of Milo either.

Anarchy lives except for when it doesn't top kek

You're Holla Forums, right? What do you think of cops?

They're tools of ZOG Occupied Government and are perpetuating white geno.cide

They're quite good at executing non-whites in the streets. That may be why.

They kill more whites than non-whites.

Okay, at least you're not a hypocrite. So when are Nazis going to start killing cops? I'd like to see this happen. You support the Black guy who killed the cops in Dallas, right?

Honestly, it's pretty disgusting they're killing anyone.

I don't doubt that. But when compared to the populations on of non-whites they go to jail, get hospitalized or murdered more than whites.

Because they all have daddy issues, and cling to "dad"-like figures in the hopes that they will provide them with the attention and support their workaholic real fathers never provided for them.

nazis have a very good sense of what the problem is(bankers, the current state, international capital) they just procede to throw delusional retarded shit on top of it like class collaborationism and 'its not rich profiteers doing whatever makes them richer and more powerful, its a grand jewish conspiracy to subjugate the gentiles and empower moloch'
Id honeslty be happy allying with nazis to burn shit down, just not when its time to build anything back up.

Sounds like projecting. I have daddy issues and I don't like cops.

Study German history and rethink that part.

Because while right-wingers can drive off Antifa on their own, whenever Antifa get the upper hand the fashies hide behind police walls.

Why does user keep making politics threads on a mongolian television anime board?

Goddamnit I thought I was browsing Holla Forums again.

Can we get some context on this clip OP?

Guessing the riots from today

There were riots today?

Yeah, Berkeley once again vying to be recognized as the most autistic city on earth in striking representation of the most autistic country's politics.

Doubt many people on this site (both left, and right) could make it through one week of working night shifts in a place like Stockton. Every human being you come in contact with was either recently victimized, is attempting to evade you, is trying to deceive you, or is trying to harm you. Nobody on Earth is really cut out for that psychologically, and eventually it takes it toll on you. That's why so many end up with PTSD, and more police die by suicide than gunfire and traffic combined.

Well at least there's a silver lining.