The Bunkermag Article: The Rise and Fall of the Creative Class

bunkermag.org/rise-fall-creative-class-response-hanzi-freinacht/

New Bunkermag Article on the relevancy of the creative class to the worker's movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

bunkermag.org/a-defense-why-we-are-pro-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

speaking of a separate 'creative class' sounds stupid, most of them are spread over the actual classes, but most of them are petit-bourg

they're also more likely to be class traitors, which is a good thing atleast

I mean, that's pretty much what the article says.

5 stickies on page 1 now. Great, just what I want to see.

just use the catalog faggot, everyone else does

every time

Literally reddit.

Literally smoking cocks. Just smoking big piles of dicks, all day long. Hickory, applewood, cedar; chink, wog, and coon, all kinds of smoke, all kinds of dicks, all day, every day. Smoking like a fucking chimney.

It explicitly says that wasn't the problem, retard

This didn't need a sticky.

There are people on this board, right now, who doesn't use the catalog. wew lad

>>>/reddit/

literally liberalism

I honestly really don't like bunkermag, the css was really really shitty last I remember, the articles are pretty poor
(eg: bunkermag.org/a-defense-why-we-are-pro-israel/ )
and it just comes across as very condescending

For someone using the name "The Editor", you have linked to a very poorly edited article.

From the opening sentence it is needlessly hard to read and riddled with errors. The punctuation appears to be done at random.

Here's what the opening paragraph could have looked like, but didn't:

Bump for visibility

Get rid of this ASAP!

Remove yourself.

Fuck off dipshit

My bad, it could have used another once over. I think I'll use that paragraph if you don't mind.

If you will continue editing the article I propose another chance, I think there should be another paragraph break, so the last paragraph should be broken into two, like this:

Sure dude, no problem. But promise to proofread it before you do, I make errors too.