New political ideology catgirls comic

I'll keep making these on the 1st and 15th every month, it'll be like it was never discontinued.

But I can't fap to this

Okay!

10/10

Glad to see the art has improved

Pretty good it made me smile, the art style is cute too

Please don't let this be a one off joke and actually keep making these

I want this art style to improve to the point where I am fapping to microsoft paint drawings

Still less cancerous than the original

amazing, OP. I love it for real and will treasure it always.

spurdo ideology when?

You are still here?
wow our comrades and mateys are very sad that you stopped drawing political cat girls.

I'll try to keep going for at least a few months based on the response I'm getting, but I'm not sure if I can make it long-term. Once I run out of the political ideology that I'm familiar with it'll be hard to keep doing.

I'm still not sure about what art-style I should make these in. I was thinking between this one and copy-pasting old pictures, but either way I'll have a problem making more dynamic scenes. I'm terrible with art so don't expect too much.

Thanks everyone.

GG OP and thank you for continuing the series.

Actually, ideally, I would like someone else to do the art as a collaborative thing. So if anyone wants to try drawing catgirls, I can cover the writing and jokes.

don't abandon us

this is pure comickino, please keep up the good work

come back to us

pretty good

Top top quality

Better than CalArts tbh

why did you quit la i really liked your comics la

So this is what we've been forced to resort too…
Damn it, catgirldrawgirl! :^(

Funnier than the originals tbh, which were all style no substance.

Thanks. It's going into my copy-paste folder in case I need to use it.

For a comic like this, one would hope it to:
-Have good art and character designs
-Be funny
-Be informative about the political ideologies
I think you're unlikely to find anyone who can do all three consistently, which is why I think the best way for it to continue is as some sort of collaborative project.

Is substance really a good thing when it consists of memes?

I've fallen in love again

punch snake

Those are gondolas though?

Did the debate between Pierre and Jewzalu ever happen?

Try to stay consistently inconsistent

I'm sad you quit but I really hope you do well in whatever you decide to make *hug*

nice

y u bully snek?
no bully pls

Let's make this a collab project! Any comrades with drawfaggotry skills can make comics of varying quality and post it on the site. Kind of like Cyanide and Happiness.

I like it more than the other one.

the only art style I can really draw in is adventure time

I know the snake meme is old but I thought up a script because I was bored:

THE END

It's not a true catgirl if I can't fap to it

Anything is possible if you just believe

made me laugh

I'd be more than happy to buy a domain and shit but like bunkermag it would only last about a week. Besides we already have leftybooru.

I've thought of that before, like everyone makes there own script and comic. The thing is almost none of use have skill so I don't think it will ever take off.

The thing is, the snake actually does have the power here because it can call the police. The joke is more that the snake isn't really as menacing as it thinks because it relies on the authority of the police instead of striking back itself, and that it's not very libertarian to rely on the state. Alunya would absolutely lose the legal case because the legal system can easily discriminate between communists and others, especially if they claim it's in the interest of "national security." Either way, the snake could probably afford a better lawyer than Alunya and would use it.

The backstory I have for the snake is it's the libertarian catgirl's pet, so private property. Also, since there's already cats representing libertarianism and ancapism, I was thinking the snake could be more of a minarchist to round out the ideologies.

I have 5 potential scripts at the moment, 3 of which are only ideas for scenarios. One of the remaining two is mostly done and I can make it almost completely by copy-pasting old art, except for one scene with a rarely used character in a dynamic position. I don't know how I should post these script and script-ideas for collaboration without spoiling them for others. Maybe I could attach it here, or maybe using some google docs alternative? Or something like slack or trello. What's a good thing to use for this?

For a collaboration to be good, there should be theoryfags as well as drawfags and writefags. If no one ends up collaborating then I'll probably just throw a few decent things together for a few months and then stop.

I'd be open to helping write and I know some theory.

I think in Google Docs someone can just come in and delete everything. I don't know anything about slack or trello. You might be better off just posting here, maybe in the OC thread.

I love this art style, very nice.

these are great

The problem with collaborating here is that it would be very disorganized, with important things sliding off as time goes by, and it would be annoying for people to have to look away from the spoilers if they're using the front page. And if it's posted inside threads with other things, then you can't really be sure what's a spoiler and not, and it would hurt the other discussion that's happening in those threads. So if it's going to be on Holla Forums it should really be in its own thread with a big spoiler warning in the OP.

I've been looking into other sites for handling collaboration, and it really is a common theme that anyone with edit permissions can delete everything. A way to fight against that is having users log in with a name, so only trusted names get edit permissions, but this would make contributing much more annoying.
I found a nifty open source federated thing that is sandstorm.io, which can host open source apps including one called Wekan, which would be good for this sort of thing. But the problem with it is it would require a sign-up (any working email), and then I would need to somehow be able to trust the one with that login enough to know that they won't delete everything (probably by them contributing.) I can set it up so that a contributor can first access the main part with view-only permissions, then go to a different place with edit permissions, contribute something there, and then they'll be added to the main one. This is kind of confusing though, so that's something going against it. There's a way to back things up in case someone deletes everything, but it's really inconvenient.

So my preferred options right now are:

Its own thread on Holla Forums:
-disorganized
-anonymous posting and contributing
-annoying to non-contributors

Hosted on sandstorm.io using Wekan:
-well organized
-requires a sign-in and name
-especially annoying to make initial contributions

Or I could try to find some other host that's more convenient. Maybe one with more moderation ability than sandstorm.io, so trolls can't do nearly as much harm.

How important is being able to contribute and discuss without having to sign in to anything? I think that's what this question comes down to.

At least you won't be desecrating Rodina by making her look like a disgusting tranny. Next time give her a cock.
t. Joe

I would prefer if you kept creating, but it's ok if you don't want to, or don't have the time to.

… AT LEAST MAKE MORE LENINISM!

I think your are overengineering for some light and small project like this. Just get the ideas off your head for now and see where it goes, then scale up when you actually need it. Your collab team size is currently about 1 to 1. Focus on getting others on board in first place. Of course you can think about ways how to prevent the project suffering from future disorganization or inconvenience but that's secondary right now. Your comic in the OP has drawn enough attention on its own. Just should do some more like that for starters.

If you want to have a goto point accross multiple threads where your e.g. character descriptions, scripts and approved ideas are collected you could just manage a pastebin with local backup and put it in the OP and your posts.

As for spoilers. I don't really think thats an issue. People who read trough a thread dedicated to creation and posting of comics at the same time are just spoilering themself deliberately. If they don't want to be spoilered all they have to do isjust click the images and ignore the text. Many people even like making of's. I don't think there is much to spoiler anyways either.

Honestly the best thing might actually be a tumblr?
You can literally just get people submitting them in whenever and then pick one to publish the 1st and 15th of every month.

It's not really a good thing for collaboration though is it? I thought that was mostly for publishing. The problem here is how to discuss and work together on comics.

You're probably right. I think I'll make a new thread for it tomorrow and see how it goes. Sandstorm looked kind of fun though…

Oh my god this is the cutest art style I've seen, it's like old Disney cartoons.

bump both because the op is great and also I want to know who did these

missed you

WHY DID YOU QUIT I NEED MY BIWEEKLY DOSE

WTF IM FASCIST NOW

More accurate than most OC.

Love your style but that Alunya is too high on the furry scale.
Why didn't you make her more "normal" like the lolbertarian girl?

no she is cute the way she is :3 keep her like that draw fag

Leftcom cat

new 404 page please

I made a collaboration thread

Whatever, you can find it.

Trying again to reclaim some of my lost honor