"we'll improve bunkerchan for real now"

Bunkerchan is far more aesthetically pleasing then Holla Forums.

While I would prefer a regulation grey colour scheme.
The current one is quite suitable.

Hi space_
Only autists with no aesthetic sense like yourself would be able to look at bunkerchan without literally bleeding from the eyes.

Bullshit

Holla Forums looks great, what the fuck are you talking about?

Enjoy having horrible taste

have you seen some of the styles Space_ put in there?

Disgusting.

Holla Forums looks fine to me

ah now we're talking

that's the name of the style, the only good one is Yotsuba which is what we have now

Holy fuck my sides, I knew space was autistic but this is kind of too much.

why doesn't he just copy and paste Holla Forums's layout and make it the default

we need our own chan tbqh, not just to be hosted on stormfaggotchan or autismchan

really we need something that goes beyond the rudimentary imageboard framework in its current authoritarian incarnation and fully realizes the anarchistic nature that imageboards have been cultivating over the past two decades

imageboards prove why the state needs to exist :^)

How are going to implement non-hotpocket based system of moderating without any system of identification preventing the board from being raped by spam and raids?

Under anarchism there would be shitty music playing everywhere against your will

I actually wish we would migrate to somewhere where none of the previous administration holds power. It's a fucking disgrace how they're handling this, almost as bad as Holla Forums moderation. What is it with political boards and mods, why do they have to be such cunts?

I've thought about this before but I can't come up with any useful concept that allows users to regulate themselves fairly and democratically without taking away their anonymity.

They come with penumbra

I just need to regenerate the cert.

Just switch to Yotsuba B

Only jim profit can save us now.

Cert Renewed.

Make yotsuba B the default

Make it possible to change the theme on the Holla Forums board.
I don't like the Yotsuba theme.

The theme selecter is your friend.

Me and ComradeRat are working on a solution.

The theme is the first thing people see moron, don't make it an eyesore.