"Hey user, Which Korea is the better Korea?"

"Hey user, Which Korea is the better Korea?"

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FULLCOMMUNISM/comments/657yu9/do_you_support_dprk_in_its_noble_fight_against/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao

Fun fact: someone actually asked me this so I decided to be a shit lord

fuck off back to facebook retard

On one hand best korea stands up to imperialism and keeps it's resources nationalized, but on the other as gar as I can tell, its an authoritarian hell hole. Maybe after the whole your president is a puppet thing south korea call improve.

South Korea has been an authoritarian right wing capitalist state since its inception. It is less authoritarian than the North but it is no bastion of liberty. Look up some stuff by Tim Shorrock on Korea.

I kekked and i don't know why.

Faggot I haven't actually used Facebook in about 2 years

Fuck just look up all that shit involving the cult running both South Korean gov't and Samsung

Rojava is my favourite korea tbh.

Same

u fuckin madman

Between North Korea and South Korea, I personally support the global Zapatista liberation struggle and look forward to the Mexican peasant uprising hoisting its flag above Pyonyang in the very near future

I like you.

hah, I get it, that's because both koreas suck and rojava is, like, so cool, pretty clever OP!
Mind if I repost it on reddit? I'm sure I will get a lot of karma for that post xD

They are extremely pro-NK

Reddit get out

North Korea, because it has more potential. It's retained a lot of its ecology and culture. It has nukes, and is more likely to retain its autonomy.

For shame, user. Everyone knows Rojava is the new North Korea

The one with him

The People's Libertarian Commune of Korea?

reddit.com/r/FULLCOMMUNISM/comments/657yu9/do_you_support_dprk_in_its_noble_fight_against/

Just eat a box of razors then bitch.

Who is responsible for this?

pls die tankie

Turkey, I think

Why would turkey be printing German propaganda? As far as I am aware turkey is the only nation to declare the kurds terrorists though.

Pretty much answered your own question. Turkey is lobbying all the European countries to recognise the PYD and the PKK as terrorist organisations (Germany already counts the PKK as a terrorist organisation IIRC, but not the rest). Germany is the biggest country in the EU and has a large Turkish and Kurdish minority, so it's obvious that they'd print propaganda there to influence public opinion.

Germany has lots of Turks, also the PKK is a terrorist organization in Germany too

All of this is South Korean propaganda you faggot