Reminder to get the FUCK off this board if you don't support the DPRK

Reminder to get the FUCK off this board if you don't support the DPRK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x40GYpoPlRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to get the FUCK off this board if you don't support Rojava

Reminder to get the FUCK off this board if you don't support the Lion of Damascus.

reminded to just get the fuck off his board, imageboard culture is toxic and will ruin any chance you have at irl happiness

too late

There's already a board for you soc-dems with guns.
>>>/marx/

this

Where are the leftcoms with guns?

They have weaponize arm chairs

Supporting the weird Turd Position/NazBol that is Ba'athism is optional. Condemning US Imperialism is mandatory.

wtf is wrong with you?

This is your brain on "anti-imperialism"

I don't think I support Eric Cartman as a dictator.

youtube.com/watch?v=x40GYpoPlRU

I don't think rhe DPRK should keep practicing Juche and that we have more comrades in NK than SK. But I don't believe they are a threat to the US and there should be no initiation of armed conflict by either side.

Can we agree the last dictator was a fucking nightmare?

We'll, yeah, you're right. I don't support Western governments neither and I am totally opposed to any conflict with the DPRK. I wasn't implying otherwise.

Fuck you I support the people of the DPRK but not the dynasty.

Why should I support state capitalism and cult of personality?

DPRK is a literal hereditary monarchy and quasi fascist shithole, but in the context of their confrontation with the U.S. I think they hold the moral high ground (pardon my spooks). But tbh if the U.S. wiped them out I probably wouldn't care.

Will have a sensible chuckle if America manages to lose again.

I dislike hierarchy and super powerful states, that's why I don't care about the USA killing millions of people in North Korea and installing a puppet dictator.

t. Anarkid

Make me, red fascist.

kys

Being a Trotskyist should be punishable

no u

Juche is not communist.

Unless Trump bombs them.

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SAGE YOU FUCKING CUNT

I support Adolf Hitler in his noble struggle against Bolshevik imperialism.

We lost all our chances at irl happiness the moment we started reading leftist theory

fuck you