NORTH KOREA TO STRIKE CALIFORNIA AND/OR SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA ON APRIL 14th/15th, 2017

Predictions for:

Friday, April 14th, 2017,

Saturday, April 15th, 2017.

What the spirits have shown me:

The DPRK, in retaliation to Trump's threats to strike their territory, coupled with Amerika's demonstration of its willingness to use weapons of mass-destruction on civilian populated targets in Afghanistan yesterday afternoon, will strike against Seoul and/or the state of California with nuclear weapons capable of decimating hundreds of thousands of people.

These strikes are set to occur on April 15th, 2017, "The Day of The Sun," Kim Il Sung's birthday. If Amerika takes further action to antagonize the Koreans, preemptive action may be taken later today, April 14th, 2017.

Beverly Hills and/or Seoul will be reduced to wreckage and smoldering ash. Millions will be affected by these attacks, which will precipitate WWIII, Nuclear Armageddon and the Apocalypse.

It is also possible that the DPRK could attempt attacks on Japan or New York in the days to come.

The spirits have instructed me to warn the people of California and South Korea. If you live in either of these places, evacuate immediately. Get as far away as possible.

They have shown me gas masks and underground bunkers. They have shown me Potassium Iodide capsules. They plead with us to stock up on supplies necessary for surviving Nuclear Armageddon.

PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY. YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE THE BLASTS. WWIII IS IMMINENT.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qrriKcwvlY
youtube.com/watch?v=XXQgyvLzKPs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happening.

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

I JUST GOT WORD THAT A THERMO NUCLEAR WARHEAD JUST HIT CALIFORNIA

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM!?????

Is this the designated shitposting board?

THE FUTURES SO BRIGHT I GOTTA WEAR SHADES

youtube.com/watch?v=8qrriKcwvlY

How is spirit knowledge any different from dialectical materialism?

Word from whom?

THREAD THEME

but im too young to die!!!

I knew there were dumb people here but holy shit.

Sick meme

I don't get it.

Nobody is taking this serious though.

I actually am. I mean, I don't believe the lady is communicating with spirits, but if there is any day where the conflict will escalate, the 15th is the most likely.

Ah well yea, I meant the spirit shit and the "bomb has been dropped as of now".

Hmmmm…

The chance of a major DPRK happening on the 15th is almost certain.

As a life-long member of leftypol, I am deeply trouble by this situation.
Please bear with me while I explain.

Because I am a communist, North Korea is the best thing I can think of, a more pure form of china.
Because I am a far left hipster, California represents all the richness, diversity and tolerance that feeds my very blood.

North Korea nuking America is my dream fulfilled, of communist overthrow.
California being nuked is my worst nightmares come to life, as all that glorious anti-conservatism is wiped out.

How can I cope with this and what is the resolution.
Yours sincerely,
Crispin.

this but unironically.

California is shit and will always be shit. Oakland is chill though.

Literal spooks?

See:

Stay classy.

your candidate lost btw

You should spend some time here before you accuse us of things you know nothing about

TENNESSEE HERE, THERE ARE SIRENS GOING OFF AND ALL THE BIRDS ARE FLYING EAST

sage

And nothing of value was lost.

Tbh it's more likely that the U.S. will initiate the conflict preemptively. The Norks want a nuclear deterrent, and they want it to be just that, a deterrent. They rightly fear US attempts to topple their country and want to be prickly and dangerous enough to make them think twice about it. Initiating a conflict they know they wouldn't win makes no sense. They want to be able to give America a bloody nose in case of an invasion, that's it, and they know they will never have the capacity to do more than that.

P much all rural parts of California are cool too

also SF is a beautiful city even tho its an unbelievably expensive silicon valley controlled den of bourgeois wannabes

Can you please not make threads like this? It's embarrassing and attracts dumb people

According to secret service, half of their shitty rockets may actually go off at their launch sites. They barely reach Japan, so they won't reach California.
If you actually live in South Korea or Japan, you may be in trouble. Americans only care about them on a superficial level. Deep inside they are glad it's them and not the Americans.

Kim only has about 10 nukes. His rockets are a game of chance play. There are going to be 10 detonations. How they are distributed in the region is a question for the bookies.

Anime was a mistake, and Glorious Leader will now correct it.

No.

This morning I was struck with this intuition, I don't know what else to call it, that some shit is really go down, now I don't know if it's really gonna be like OP says, but it is clear something is going to happen tomorrow, and I say this as a historical materialist.

I don't want anything to happen to the people of the DPRK, this fills me with grief, but whatever it happens it is clear we're living in world historical moments, comrades.

So yes, tl;dr it's happening

this thread's theme now: youtube.com/watch?v=XXQgyvLzKPs

Silicon Valley STEMlord/fag here, am glad this is happening. The people here are nauseating.

Did you guys even watch the video? The video was made by someone who tried to put a death curse on Jason Unruhe and Noam Chomsky. This is more pathetic than the constant happening threads on Holla Forums

You fuckers will believe anything with an apocalyptic tone no matter how bullshit the source material.

The idea that the Norks are the crazy ones about to blow up the world is stupid, they react to whatever hostility the West presents between America's imperialism or Japanese fascists. Also, every headline I've seen hypes the preemptive strike but buried is always the fact that South Korea must approve, which they will NOT.

The horror! Not the national reserve of whiny leftist cunts! Whatever shall the Americans do without them! Truly America will be made great again :^)

RIP in pieces 55 points