Breaking News for MS Windows comrades

Time to start using GNU/Linux instead. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=major
pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/
mediafire.com/file/9u87vyo9mak0kcr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How horrible! Where could I find those exploits?

Linux is lifestylism.

I get Linux users who do it just to say they did it, that is lifestylism but the people who use it in the real world for a real reason is not lifestylism.

OpenBSD

that bastard need to be more specific

but but but muh vidyagaems

muh vidyagames

MUH VIDYA

Locking the door when leaving your house is lifestylism.

wow, thanks person with my best interest in mind.

there are literally more games than ever on Linux than before, it also runs them pretty fast, I game on Linux all the time and it's perfect, now for Windows only games I would use GPU passthrough, I would never ever dual boot cause then Windows is on your HDD/SSD

t. NSA

SteamOS is Linux based, so tons of games have gotten ported lately.

If you're not already using Linux then you're a fucking idiot. The vault leaks were no surprise to anyone in the tech world. I don't understand why people continue using an insecure system by a company that wants to steal your data and put adverts in the OS.

Using a condom is lifestylism.

how do I get a linux based os?

but muh games

First you must download more RAM.

You need to start with the greeks

Now THAT'S the real problem with this shit.
Whenever some news about CIA/NSA and exploits comes up people tend to not care so much about it because "lolz what can you do, besides it's just the guberment watching for le terrorists XDXD", but the problem it's that sooner or later these kind of shit leaks into the wild and then Ivan Ivanovichty Ivanovsky or Cheung Cheng Chong will delightfully enter and rob information from your precious machine, shit like your credit card, passwords, everything.

REEEEEEEE TELLLL ME

If you want to try out linux you can make a live dvd/usb, first you'll have to choose a distro. Distro stands for distribution [of linux], theres probably a few thousand of them, start with the major ones like Ubuntu;
distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=major

Once you choose one and download the iso, burn it to a dvd or use this application to make a live usb;
pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/

Once thats done, restart your computer and select the usb/dvd in the boot menu, dvd live linux is slow to load, keep that in mind. Note that not all distros can be used in live dvd/usb, but most of the major, "easier" distros do.

Just use Qubes, you pleb

Pic related sounds pretty great.
But I bet it will be a bitch to do with AMD CPUs.

And, ye, I'll go Linux the moment I cannot download windows anymore. Or when win7 are obsolete.

The video games excuse is very dumb when you've got things like dual booting and VMs.

You might as well just use windows if you're going to be that reckless.

Anyone got a link to the tool dump?

My MMO runs pretty hot on my laptop as is so I don't thinking running it in a VM would work. All my other games are grand strategy and roguelikes so I'd otherwise be fine. Will try running it on Debian anyway to see if I can drop windows entirely. Actually want to pick up Qubes so I may do a fresh install with that.

I dual boot and it's tedious as hell especially since my linux install is encrypted and i have a bios password and don't use ssds because im a cheap cunt. I've just been thinking about building a whole new computer with used parts to avoid having to dual boot.

Enjoy your segfaults and less software choices.

it certainly was in the gdr with the stasi doing their thing :^)

Just go for a halal non-systemd distro, use play on linux, and pray.

dual booting winblows can compromise your computer just for the fact that windows is in your storage

Windows can't even access ext3/ext4 formated drives.

mediafire.com/file/9u87vyo9mak0kcr

Yeah, tons of DRM-locked pieces of shit.