Why are sub-saharan africans so retarded?

Why are sub-saharan africans so retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=uSEBFieo1hg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_art
unesco.org/fileadmin/MULTIMEDIA/HQ/CLT/pdf/P_Lovejoy_African_Contributions_Eng_01.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

south africa is south of the sahara

Why is everyone so retarded?

bump

Why is Holla Forums less intelligently curious than sub saharan africans

….. wow

Because nigger are at the stating point of knowing nothing so everything is a curiosity to them.

I'm a nigger, I know how to fuck white chicks. Do you?

white women are encouraged by society and media to fuck negroids. not much of an achievement

I like sub-saharan african. They're good people.

American are indeed very retarded as well as cultureless. Just look at pic related…you can see easily those people are really generic dumbfucks that would easily die if all the warning signs were removed.

What are you trying to insinuate here?

They're an advanced, cultured people with many works of art and literature to show for it.

Oh wait they don't :^)

Literally "muh dick" the post

Thanks spell check you sure showed me.

Less than 60 seconds on google and you're already wrong. They have had an influence on the west.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_art

unesco.org/fileadmin/MULTIMEDIA/HQ/CLT/pdf/P_Lovejoy_African_Contributions_Eng_01.pdf

Having an influence doesn't mean shit, we also read west african literature doesn't mean it got any of the breadth or depth of our own.

Wow, you blew my mind.
They even changed the course of history in WW1 too, I didn't even know it. You showed me the ways of my ignorance.

You're the one who said they had none. Why do stormniggers always back track when they get BTFO?

Gg Holla Forums

Here's some more top-notch african art

And here's some others

Stop banning the only traffic this shit board gets.

Get some fucking ID's it wasn't me and I keep getting banned so there's that. Also on the grand scale of civilizational achievement sub-Saharan Africa is in a ditch which by any resent glance at the continent they intend to keep digging.

Nice to see we advance in the last 1500 years isn't it.

Don't forget the great mud mosque!

Truely how can we compete in the west.

Yeah because you're shit posting. And now you'll get banned for ban evasion