Idpol cringe thread

Itt: post cringe made by left and right wing idpolers. Bonus points if you know the person who made the cringe

This is not the case with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFtMlIcrInI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My fucking sides

Here's Joe Rogan breaking down the article in my pic:
youtube.com/watch?v=uFtMlIcrInI

Still my favorite idpol story to this day.

This is the future.

The first two pics made me kek, but there's no way they aren't trolls, at least 90% of otherkin blogs on tumblr are just people trying to troll, the other 10% are just snoflakes and people who are actually schizophrenic, and know it, but claim it as an extra special golden sticker identity that they can call you out on "pointing out my mental illness is ableist!!!" but I honestly refuse to believe people are that insane.

Holla Forums has never read deleuze and therefor lacks any understanding of the use of literature

wow, so much cringe. let's attack idpol by protesting the inhabitants of psychiatric wards

rly made me think.

Is this referring to a transgender woman who hasn't transitioned yet, or to a white transgender man?

What psychoanalytic conclusions can we garner from this?

Honestly got tired of making tired of making fun of the people like pic 2 when I realized they're all literally 12. I did/said some fucking cringey, dumbass shit in middle school, just let it go. It's just not a real thing adults say or do

one is in spanish for my mexican friends :)

What washroom do you use?

What did they mean by this?

hi bat'ko

I wish I could sing as well as him.

I like how these bathrooms try to portray themselves as inclusive, but they think trans* is a blanket term for a third gender. Someone get that redpanels edit of the stirner restroom

More so they use it as a blanket term for ftm, for all their talk of gender being a performance idpol feminists will always remain gender determinists, and as such will never consider anyone afab capable of joining their club of "non-problomatic" people.

*meant to say not afab

In trans circles, I've pretty much always seen AFAB people attacked, told they're oppressors and have muh privilege, and that the are inherently transmisogynistic and need to be verbally policed by AMAB people to stay in check.

Trans male people definitely have a harder time garnering acceptance, passing, and (probably) being safe from violence, but some of it seems so hateful and venomous, as well as adhering to gender socialization (AMAB people walking all over AFAB people and telling them what to do). It's also, of course, completely ignorant to the sexism AFAB/cis women face by virtue of being born with a vagina. Tell that to the people in Somalia who get their vulvas cut off or those in Saudi Arabia who can't leave their house without a male companion. Even First World females face (lesser) hardship due to their sex/gender.

Sex-based oppression and hatred of women exist and are woven into the fabric of capitalism. Feminism will never fix the problem. Liberation from bigotry can only come from overthrowing capitalism and implementing communism.

I am not sure if x-kin shit really qualifies as idpol since its outside the realm of politics most of the time.

Fuck this, go back to Holla Forums, I don't want to see this shit anymore, I've had my fill years ago in my edgy phase

heck we have the same thing at Ryerson.

Interesting, my personal experiences have been the opposite, seeing transwomen pushed out of and harassed in certain feminist spaces, but maybe that's because my college campus had a very high concentration of RadFems and I literally knew multiple Lesbian Separatists.

Yeah, baeddel clique was absolute scum, complete gulag material, just a bunch of emotionally damaged sociopaths.

That being said, I do get the overwhelming impression that most Feminists and Feminist/lgbt communities are overwhelmingly welcoming towards transmen and male-presenting women, being cis but male-of-center almost seems like the norm. But I've seen people be extremely hostile towards transwomen, I feel like that's far more common in these spaces tbh, even Feminists who openly claim to be anti-TERF end up making sterotypical "transwomen are just creepy dudes with a fetish" arguments when they know no one's around. Anyway, sorry to shit up the board with idpol, but Holla Forums should strive for more indepth critiques of these communities anyway.

this is pretty cringe if you ask me

Why is Ahmadinejad there?

guess what
because he hurts israel's feefees

That's honestly all it takes for Holla Forums to support anything tbqh fam

except they like isreal now because daddy trump is BFFs with them

I thought maybe so, but I didn't want to believe it was really that shallow.

8th dimensional geopolitical chess.

I guess this counts as bourgeois use of IDpol: do governments in MENA use antisemitism/antisemitic rhetoric to build opposition to Israel, which is essentially a Western military outpost and therefore a threat to their power and control? Or are they just straight-up, simple anti-Semites?

What's an afab and amab? A kind of munition?

Assigned Female/Male at Birth.

Nothing beats this one.

Nice classism, bourgie

Classic

Is this Holla Forums or some SJW shit?

Got this on Holla Forums

oh of course i guess we know πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€whoπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ is behind this…

The implications here are hilarious

This is my favourite one

Though it could be fake
I mean, I hope it is fake

Also this is golden too

this is fucking satire you dense nerds

Better question: why is Muke there?

I assure you this is not fake.

This, on the other hand, has to be fake, Holla Forumsyps don't have friends irl.

It's not fake, when you consider some of Holla Forums unironically believes pic related it's not hard to imagine autists sperging out

why is jamie oliver there?

They don't actually take alex jones seriously do they?

I approve

Who could be behind this post?
hmmmmmmm

What the fuck is wrong with some of these people

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€AnglosπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

So the one on the left is obviously ridiculous, and I can't read Spanish for shit. But what's wrong with the middle one? Are you against trans people being able to take a shit without fear?

Open up your eyes to the Anglo Menace, the real enemy

why do they claim Dorner again? did they not read his manifesto? he was angry about the corruption and racist detachment the LAPD system has in place

It implies that everyone can use it besides cis men.

Because he was a copkiller before Holla Forums became 100% bootlickers.

AMAB mostly overlaps with "was born with a penis", AFAB mostly overlaps with "was born with a vulva"

it's what they do

a true skeptic at work