What are your thoughts on death tax?

What are your thoughts on death tax?

Hillary wanted to raise it to 65%, surely this would seriously hurt these sadistic family dynasties (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Waltons, etc.)

Disclaimer: I'm not a Hill shill, this was just one of her more sensible ideas IMO and I don't have many other images saved on this computer.

Death tax does not affect the bourgeois and is to insure the worker remains in a state of bondage.

First of all, it's just a tax. "Death tax" is a porky propaganda term.
Second of all, the dead have no rights. Tax 'em at 100% I say.

This too. Ultimately we're not concerned so much about taxes as we are concerned about who owns the MoP.

Who cares? What are you, a socdem? The big bourgie families are at the helms of MNCs - they can move about countries at their pleasure.

And so they would, if they weren't actually the magnate's bitch.

No it isn't you fucking retard it only affects estate holders. Its an estate tax. How many iron mill workers do you know with estates?

Explain this.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is how a retard thinks.

With the fat union checks nowadays I wouldn't be surprised if they had estates. Should have said retail wagecuck or something if you wanted to imply the average person instead of iron worker

What a surprise, the Nazi is a bootlicker that hates workers and collective bargaining. I'm glad someone is pointing out the audacity of these people who are leeching off shareholders dividends and hard earned CEOs pay.

If you have millions you can easily pay no taxes. Trump got rich by paying no taxes.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm a wagecuck too, I just fucking hate union cunts strutting around with thier fat 50 dollars an hour checks and bragging about how hard thier work is and that they basically run the whole country. And these delusional fuckwads think that they are representative of the working class somehow too.

It's essentially the best of both worlds, you can LARP as a gritty old fashioned manly workers AND get paid big money. Seriously fuck them. I hope Trump rapes unions in the asshole till these fuckers get paid so little they have to wagecuck at Walmart part time to make more

As porky you can easily circumvent most taxes, in the US quite conveniently so. Death tax in theory would affect porky, in praxis it really doesn't because porky has the freedom to plant and hide their capital in many, many ways.

I actually hope Trump purges the big unions and makes America into a hellhole for what's left of the industrial proletariat - it might galvanize real unions like the IWW into action at last while bringing in new members who will help purge it of idpol at last. My accelerationist body is ready.

We need to change the death tax to a death tax. Anyone with the equivalent of a million dollars or more should be publicly executed.

W E W
E
W

I thought the jooz ran the country?

I thought it was the Deep State

It's me. It was me all along.

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG! I'VE BEEN RUNNING THE COUNTRY THIS WHOLE TIME! YOU DIDN'T KNOW! MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, AUSTIN!

Oh, so you have no idea what an estate tax entails. Gotcha

No, he's right, the inheritance tax only kicks in after $5.16 million in combined assets. I only know that because my father in law has more than that and whines about it constantly. Just fyi, as bourg as this sounds, a million isn't nearly as much as most people think. Someone with an average income can accrue that amount by the time they retire with IRAs etc. Just most people see it as a lot because a lot of people are fucked by this system and have shit wages and no opportunities . For me it's a shitload of money because I grew up poor as hell so I can live on that forever, but many people don't know how to live without spending fuckloads on vacations and useless shit.

Inheritance tax should be 100%. But has it right also. Porky gonna pork.

Inheritance should be abolished. At least in the forms of capital, property and excessive land.

kys you bitter scab cunt

You're right, but the person I was replying to said nothing like what you're defending

PRAXIS AND PRACTICE AREN'T THE SAME THING.
PRAXIS IS REVOLUTIONARY PRACTICE
jfc.

Was Reagan a LeftCom?

Actually Nazifag here kinda has a point. The labor aristocracy is extremely disconnected from the average rank and file member. I should know; I'm part of a union that doesn't do jack shit except extract money from me.

Union leadership is pretty bad right now yeah but also if you actually looked at what a non-union worker in your industry gets you'd really that your union doing "jack shit" isn't exactly true.

I work in the service industry sector and make 20 cents more than minimum wage; gee that's totally worth the $20+ that the union extracts back from me every paycheck…not.

Nothing Reagan said there has anything to do with any aspect of LeftCommunism.

sounds good to me

It would only work properly in a one world state. As others have pointed out, porky has ways of circumventing taxation.