What are yall's opinions on Sargon of Akkad?

What are yall's opinions on Sargon of Akkad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9E2iEi6vMY
youtube.com/watch?v=KCyAz_CFzyU
youtube.com/watch?v=eZEe4PSLCoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't read help

Please go to /leftytrash/

Pseudo int.

a faggot

He can't even read the articles he's critiquing all the way through why anyone takes him seriously is beyond me

ohhh fuck me can't you just summarize that picture in one sentence?

youtube.com/watch?v=l9E2iEi6vMY

Sargon can't possible be worse than this faggot. Holy shit that voice is so painful to listen to, he always sounds like he's leading up to a cheesy joke.

You can't argue the like/dislike ratio either.

peak liberalism

t. Sargon

It's an incredibly well researched and thorough video, like most of his work. By comparison, Sargon's "rebuttal" was just saying "ur dumb" over and over again. And yes, the like/dislike ration is terrible just like with any video critical of Sargon once his fanbase of 14 year olds finds it. The fact that you take this as some concrete rating shows that you're probably not far out of that demographic. Seriously, if you listen to Sargon in earnest and are a legal adult, kill yourself. There is no other respite for you.

tbh the first part of that video is pretty bad. Sargon was right to critisize that dumb article. The second part is good though

The point wasn't that the article was necessarily good, it's that his critiques of it were weak and intellectually dishonest.

Hes a super lefty but I dont mind him.

uphold Marxist Sargonism

youtube.com/watch?v=KCyAz_CFzyU

Yeah okay, but Shaun even admitted that's it's a low hanging fruit because that series wasn't supposed to be investigative journalism to begin with

Can we have more Sargon balls?

Who the fuck is demonius x?

Seconded, couldn't make it five minutes in. Spergon of Cuckad isn't much better in that regard though.

The only guy to ever beat Sargon in an argument is that Harmful Opinions guy.

Shortly before he mysteriously got hacked.

He pussied out of debating muke which was funny

I used to think he was just a bit slow when it came to marxism but if he learned about it he'd be more apparent over my interaction with him that he's not receptive to them. Any time I'd send him articles or discuss the subjects with him he'd be like "oh I just don't know enough about it to make a decision" and that would be okay. But he really just doesn't learn from his mistakes. I don't think he's sexist or transphobic, but he sure doesn't do a good job of helping himself sometimes. And his opinions on gender fluid people are kind of repulsive, but whatever no one's perfect. Either way I don't think he'll ever be a comrade for you. He often falls back into the american liberal flaw of assuming negative liberty is the only liberty we can have. Doesn't understand the real problem of liberty is hierarchy.

He is a leftist though, being a french style liberal.

PS: No, I'm not coming back, don't bother asking, I just thought I'd owe you this much information.

Like how that destiny guy refused to talk about anything outside the US (such as the European refugee invasion) because hes one of those typical Americans who is ignorant of everything outside his country.

I know you're not coming back, but um, can we have the internet intellectuals video back pls?

You're being very naive and/or overly generous. His whole brand and income depends on his willful ignorance. There is no changing his opinion because he makes his living peddling bullshit to teenage autists.

He couldn't even beat a straight up lib feminist in an argument and his only defense was that he was "too prepared" to debate properly. Just because he's smug and has a decent enough voice doesn't make him a good debater, but it does trick enough plebs I guess.

overly generous is my brand. *shrug*

Considering that people found out Rebel's trip password, I doubt it is him

Though it could be him

I'm glad that people found out the trip then

it's all for you buddy. but can we pls have the internet intellectuals vid back?

If you're not coming back then you don't really have any brand to adhere to. On the bright side it's freeing when you're not a known entity that has to toe a line on any issue/person

Destiny is a dumb liberal on a lot of things but there's no way you think "blacks just need to get married and their problems will be fixed" is a good argument. Sargon is so fucking dumb it hurts that anyone is convinced by his arguments.

Come back, you big dingdong.

Also stop posting shit while drunk.

how many threads are you going to make for this stupid fuck

french liberals aren't leftist, they're right wing assholes.

Yeah, burgers don't seem to get this. Continental liberals are just US Republicans + abortions for all so basically Democrats.

You know it's bad when college liberals are able to absolutely tear you apart in a debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZEe4PSLCoY

lel, crossing his arms after making absolutely zero points and actually looking proud of himself

Ill be totally honest with everyone here. I used to post on 4/pol/ and fuck with Nazis but then when gamergate hit I migrated here and I was really kissed because a website that I previously used all the time was now crippled and compromised. I did a lot of digging and I got into the whole anti SJW thing for a while and I really likes dragons vids. In the beginning they were pretty well put together and to be honest since all of this stuff was fresh he didn't really have to dig very deep to find awful shit these people were doing.
As time went on though and GG became less and less relevant Sargon started to take himself less and less seriously and it was painfully obvious that there had been a drop in quality. I stuck around hating him more and more every day but one day afte what had to have been the tenth time hearing him talk out his ass about communism and cultural Marxism I just went full autistic rage and unsubbed. I can only listen to someone be that painfully wrong for so long. Then he started supporting Trump and this whole Pakistan thing starred and it has just been a never ending cringe fest since then.

Pissed,sargons,kekistan.

Proofreading is a succ

only the dead will know peace from Sargon threads

Sargon is Jew?

Ur pretty qt fam

PS: Sargon is reactionary af and is the politxally correct face of Holla Forums

I liked his shitting on proggies for a while, when it was still more novel.
In general he doesnt have a goddamn clue what hes talking about, though.

literally retarded

Good

Rebel is the only trip who doesn't actively make me want to kill myself.

Rebel, are you a trap now?

If he did he would have more substantive arguments and critiques
Probably not, but he aligns with them more often than not
No, he's not a true leftist because he sincerely believed that one or the other could be a net positive on their country and the world at large

back to Holla Forums you go

Only when facing the mental illness of many modern left leaning activists (who are liberal not leftist often times) which is what his channel is, a critique of the radical left.

He has never once presented a meaningful or substantive critique of the far left. On the rare occasion he engages with earnestly anti-capitalist thoughts or ideas his only recourse is infantile ad hom attacks or shallow misrepresentations.

If your point is that he makes fun of SJWs, this is such a pedestrian task that the idea he needs a channel with hundreds of videos and hours upon hours of content to debunk what any well-read high schooler could debunk in a few minutes speaks volumes about his intellectual capacities.

I meant pop-left, not far left. You disagree with his premise, attacking the liberty of a percieved class in order to empower cookie cutter screechers will fuel the fire of right wing populism. Holywood and left leaning media mocked the right into irrelevance, are you graceful enough to acknowledge the hijacked left is a legitimate target?

obese dude who used to make videos 4 or 5 years ago
he was a good guy, i would disagree with him but somehow still find him likeable

fuck it wasn't 4 or 5 years ago, more like 10

I value the methods of argumentation very highly, probably over the conclusions derived. So while I find the hijacked left to be a legitimate target, I disagree that it is useful to attack them on shaky logical grounds. For example, if I'm anti-abortion, that still doesn't mean I'm going to be happy accepting arguments from some brand of libertarian predicated on the belief that fetuses are inherently property of the mother. This is not the axiom from which my beliefs are derived and allowing this narrative to be pushed ultimately hinders rather than helps my cause.

the problem is those groups you mention aren't left at all. they're just labeled 'the left'

it's a perfect strawman that we can't do anything about

They generally aren't. This is the guy who thinks using aggregated data to predict how a group would perform in a society made up exclusively by them constitutes planning genocide.

His videos debunking the rape epidemic in Scandinavia is also really bad. He falls back on the tired clique of expanded rape definition, which doesn't not address that this happened only in Sweden and that the trend has been going on for longer and the change in definition has not made any obvious difference in the trend. It also ignores the many cases where the practice of refusing to report rapes at festivals due to the high percentage of non-whites committing the rapes.

His debunking of the no-go zones in Sweden is also dishonest and full of false information. it's not just the dailymail that reports that. Security firms like G4S, Nokas etc use such information in their training courses to explain how the approach to security must differ from region to region.

Do you mean a cliche? Despite your intimations to the contrary, this does a lot to explain the statistic shifts on the two occasions (yes, not one) when the definitions were expanded. And the standards in Sweden are unprecedented so it really is a unique case

And I'd be happy to see you link them. I'm not averse to believing this to be true if given a proper source, I've just yet to see one personally.

Yes, because like/dislike bars are toootally a clear indicator of the quality of the video.