Decided to try out twitter and I have a question

Why do so many leftists worship this luddite who says shit like politics centered around the "spirit"are more important than economics or resorts to mysticism bullshit to justify being a far-right gay weeaboo?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SpaceGiko/status/852016713801416704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GuP is fucking god-tier though, not going to lie.

But it's more or less entirely correct. One of the main failings of capitalism and communism is the utter lack of the spiritual aspect. This is intentional, of course, as any spiritual gentile would discover their true gods.

Are you this guy?

Myth is an essential aspect of revolution and politics in general.

Why didn't you just take a power drill to your brain? Same result, less suffering.

You're probably right tbh

you have to mentally separate real leftists (like me) from fyad ironybros and chan/weeb "leftists" who are basically just neo-strasserists that are a stone's throw away from full fascism

Oh, another right-winger who's a religious nut.

Leftist Twitter is a fucking mess. I see a lot of leftists hanging with the far right or even nazis for some weird reason.

people got to eat because they can mend their spirit 😂

CHOOSE ONE ALREADY!

lol you faggot passive-aggressive cunt. Go find someone else to bitch about more talented people than yourself to. If you had even half his talent you wouldn't be begging for attention on an imageboard. Fuck yourself seriously, and fuck anyone else that shames Lucas you fucking heartless fags

Nothing wrong with ideological mixing, you political suprematist.

t.Lucas

Where the fuck did this schizo come from?

I don't have a twitter account and Lucas uses different diction than I do. If you looked at his twitter for even a minute you would notice that.

Mods please redirect this shit to the trash thread.

That closeted fuck actually lurks this place? That's hilarious

nah but tons of people from that sphere lurk this place and if they see this they'll show it to him and if I was him I'd mock the fuck out of this board by association for allowing this faggot internet drama onto here

Also if he's going to laugh then how am I "heartless" for making this thread? Make up your mind

a living contradiction

People are happiest under natural caste systems. This is an empirical fact.

yeah slaves were so fucking happy

I will remind you and everyone else once more that the Leftytrash thread based on voluntary participation. Users may redirect an OP to that thread as a suggestion if they feel the thread topic does not warrant a standalone thread, but board volunteers will not intervene unless the content in question would normally be removed.

Two points. One, sheep tend to be happier as sheep than pretending to be lions. Secondly, slavery was largely a conditional affair, not an actual caste, and slaves were freed frequently. The whole "hereditary slavery" was propagated by Jewish slaveholders.

go back to Holla Forums you fascist.

from the way you phrased your post it makes me think this lucas person used to be miserable and on the brink of suicide and found """enlightenment""" with these retarded ass far right politics and made himself feel better by judging other people as inferior, gay, degenerate, etc

i mean i could be wrong but happens quite a lot with fascists

again with the jews

he's still miserable. he's also the embodiment of white muh privilege.

hello

twitter.com/SpaceGiko/status/852016713801416704

If you both know who he is then you know what there is to know about him already and can make up your own minds without gossiping about it on a thread like this that's sliding other threads which are on topic

lucas actually detests those kinds of people from what i can tell.

what you mentioned happens to left wing extremists all the time too, not sure why you think fascists are somehow unique in that regard

the second guy sounds like such an obvious joke

anime production teams have literally slave-tier workplaces, talk about giving power to the proletariat

he's got 3000 twitter followers. he's not exactly hard to see.

This guy must be a larper, right?

wow, now wait a minute, I never hated on "gays" or other "degenerates". infact, a ton of people on the right think I am gay and hate me for it lol.

it's true I used to be really unhappy but now I am into spiritual pursuits and stuff, really has nothing to do with dogmatic thinking or hatred.

I'm really not a member of the "alt-right" or something, but a lot of the stuff I say bothers people on the left because I reject materialistic worldviews. that being said, I like a lot of lefties I meet on twitter and I really just want to be friends.

it was all conjecture really

i was actually right?

I don't know or give a fuck, stop bumping this thread

its been bumplocked for like 30 minutes

he's never posted anything explicitly anti-semitic or racist that I have seen and he's never hated on homosexuals considering how he talks about transsexuals and transgendered people

I'll post in this thread one last time and say it's silly that this thread was made, whoever the OP is, just know I don't really have a ton of "worshipers".

I do think that spirituality is far more important than anything material and I don't care about economic systems. put the food on the table in any way that works for the people who are doing it.

Lucas is a nice fellow.

Nigga you literally support a caste system and want the monarchy/aristocracy to come back

mm the second part is kinda unnecessary, now I'll look dumb

GuP is done primarily through digital animation. The hand drawn portions are fairly easy. The big studios are the ones that do all of the slave labor shit.

This guy never striked me as the "egalitarian" type though.
Also you don't need to hate a group to think they're inferior to you, as the other guy was implying or whatever.

For general socializing and shitposting I don't really see a need to dislike people based on ideology (unless they're retarded/shitheads like Richard Spencer).

Lucas is a good fellow and you can learn a lot from him. That's good enough for me.

don't be angsty about being born a peasant user, we can still be friends

Lucas is fucking dumb as hell. I once saw him getting Descartes completely wrong and when someone corrected him on it he sperged the fuck out.

He's utterly shit at metaphysics and he's wrong as hell about most of the philosophical topics he touches. What an utter dipshit.

Joke's on you, he supports a Varna system :-DD

he called me cute once so he's fine by me

You're too late, he probably won't be seeing this

actually gonna post one more time cuz I wanna respond

just because I like the Varna system doesn't mean I think people are inferior, hierarchy is about placing people where they fit best, not merely exerting control over people. in a proper Varna system, everybody would be doing what they are best at. everybody would be super happy this way tbh

u can pick this apart and think "hurr this is unrealistic" all u want, it's not like I actually believe that implementing such a system is possible anymore. I just think it's what's best.

ok that's my last post gn fellas, and also OP please cool yer jets m8, this is like a personal attaq, for whut?

I mean, it'd be nice if he saw my post, I'd really like that. But regardless it's true as hell and everybody knows it.

Again, I'm a Nazi, not a fascist

I've been destroyed

What the fuck

Looks like it's your lucky night, though he probably went to sleep already

To some autists, fascism only refers to the Italian style.

A lenin by any other name

Sorry for deleting my post, I thought maybe I was wrong and comparing "everybody would be doing what they are best at" to what Marx said ("From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs") could be dumb since all I did was read the wikipedia article on the Varna system after Lucas mentioned it

Holla Forums is far more Nazi than fascist.

t. fascist

Leftists are cucks

Also every leftist on twitter is a fucking tranny lmao

pretty weak mane

True. So is every right-winger with an anime pic now that you say it.

Even the BO here is a fucking tranny.

What the fuck is wrong with all of you?

put this in the eceleb garbage please

You don't know very much at all about somebody because of what they write on the internet. Anonymously dogpiling on some hapless fuck with a twitter is disgusting. People's lives get ruined by stupid stuff like this.

I'm not convinced about a lot of this guy's philosophy- he can use ambiguous language that winds up being circular- but I relate to him more than almost anybody I've seen on the internet.

Read After Virtue, Lucas.

What the fuck is all this circlejerking and dick sucking of an e-celeb? Fucking disgusting. Stay away from Holla Forums.