OC thread + Hegelian Marx

Hey lads, Bat'ko here.

I was wondering when that one user would be working on the story board for Hegelian Marx, the leftist parody of Samurai Jack.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aj83d0vlPtw

Also here's some OC.

youtube.com/watch?v=XPcUiSVCNao&lc=z12ydteziwuusnc0v22suvabpqjdj53fv

for what reason do you do this?

Well I want to get into contact with the Samurai Jack guy, and collaborate with him.

If I come off as a twat, I'm sorry. :^(

Anyone seen the latest Samurai Jack?

The one where Jack and Ashi have to escape the insides of a colossal behemoth and all throughout them trying to escape, Ashi is constantly making death threats and shit to Jack, whereas Jack occasionally tries to talk sense into her.

I think I have a good few ideas of how that lines up with that one idea this one user had for how the Daughters of Porku would function.

Discuss plz?

Perhaps they're swallowed by PURE ideology, and so Hegelian Marx utilises the teachings of Stirner to fight his way out of the SPOOKS that occupy it.

Do you even Althusser bro?

No I guess not… :^(

Good thinking, Bat'ko. ^^ But what about the ending? And how Marx tries talking things through with the Daughter of Porku he has in tow?

Maybe one of the Daughters of Porku is that blonde haired girl version of Holla Forums, and starts spouting reactionary shit.

What are you so salty about you fucking tool?

batko is gang, nigga

I think the salt you taste is coming from the eceleb cum you're drinking.

Batko is an e-celeb but he is also our boy.

All the more reason we don't need to white knight the guy.

The way the daughters of Aku are convinced that Aku created the world and everything good in it while Jack is a malevolent force is definitely analogous to our political situation.

Class-cucks are convinced porku is the source of everything good in the world when really he's the one corrupting it. Many people also view leftists as evil when really we are trying to do good.

Absolutely true, comrade.

But how is the Hegelian Marx version of Ashi, one of the Daughters, redpilled in the end?

Because at the end of the latest episode, Ashi has the perfect opportunity to kill Jack as he sits by himself on the island, but as she quietly creeps up on him, a ladybug flies by her, and she is reminded of a memory of when she was training as a little girl. A ladybug flew into the dark dojo, and she and her sister, previously sparring, were enamored by it, but the High Priestess told Ashi that the ladybug was a "frivolous distraction" and was "not part of Aku's order", to which she squishes the poor ladybug right in front of young Ashi's eyes. Cut back to the present moment, where she witnesses Jack kindly allowing the ladybug that flew by her to land on his finger before letting it go again into the next coming breeze. Ashi drops her weapon and sits down by herself as she finally begins to question all she's been indoctrinated with.

Now, what's the version of this involving the Daughters of Porku version of Ashi?

Hey Bat'ko, lad here.

Hey Bakto, I'd be willing to do some singing and stuff for you. Is there a way we can chat?

you could try and message him on youtube

I'm not really shocked that this got spread everywhere on this board.

Holy shit I was made into a leftypol meme, that's fucking glorious. (L'international poster, not the socdem)

I lost my shit when I saw it the other day, Socdums in a nutshell.

To the trash it goes. If you have to listen to a pretentious technocrat, at least Peter Joseph kind of knows what he's talking about in comparison.

Fuck me sideways

I'm the user who made the vaporwave spencer mix, I guess if any of you lads have an idea hmu

You could start watching bookchin interviews and compiling some really informative little webm nuggets for people who totally dismiss him.The parts where he talks about revolution and the old bolsheviks are absolutely fascinating.

Zizek's talks on the neighbourr and his based views on why we should take polite,distant respect over multiculutural SJW tolerance could also prove very convicing for the average polack.
+everytime he talks about TRUMP
It could really serve as a way to kill the liberal lefties meme.

I have many more.I'm addicted to hard drugs and my brain is basically mush 90% of the time when I'm not high so I mostly watch leftist intellectuals on youtube.I'm shit and too lazy to edit videos tough.I could provide you with the most interesting cuts.

I've also got some Richard Wolff lectures on why co-ops are the way to fucking go,anarcho-syndicalism,etc.