Antifa Support

This is a LEFTIST fourm

Why are we shut down?
Why are we not allowed to speak?

If you pick Nazis and Fash over us we will just go to Bunkerchan.

(Nazis and rightists trolls not allowed)

What does antifa think about Assad?

Liberal redditor or CIA shill? Who knows!

I like him. ISIS are the real Nazis.

Troll.

/leftypolk/ soon, antifa won't be silenced there

The mods on this site don't know what they are doing. Bunkerchan sounds better then this place every time I post.

You'll let obvious shitposters like OP run rampant there? Well, at least now I know I won't be going there.

kill yourself faggot

How is supporting Antifa a shitpost?

Fuck off Space_

t. Holla Forumsyp

Now i'm getting raided by Nazis again.

yes it is, you are most likely not leftist though. definitely not if you're anti-german. go to reddit, that's where you belong, neoliberal 5th column asshole.

The first page is half stickies and half meta threads/shitposts.

can you stop larping?>

Don't worry, at least over half of the anti-antifa posts are false flagging Holla Forumsyps, you can tell because their argument is always along the lines of "they use violence, so that makes them instantly wrong".

I'm not Anti German……. I'm Antifa…….
What is wrong with Holla Forums today

Mods are useless.

No moderation

I'm going to Bunkerchans Holla Forums fuck this

Thanks for not trolling me Leftcom. You are a bro.

Hes a fascist like everyone else who isnt me or my group od friends.

I don't know why antifa triggers Holla Forumsyps so hard, but they're obsessed with it tbh, they think it's the paramilitary wing of the DNC KEK

Never come back.

dude let's punch people who voted trump and do nothing at all about the system lmao

(i sympathize with you grately)

dann bin ich okay mit dir, genosse. nichts für ungut.

Because they stole pols idea of calling everyone Jews but changed it to calling everyone fascists.

Or to put it another way:

They are Yin to pols Yang.
Two sides of the same coin.

This thread is full of Holla Forumsyps. Mods do nothing about it and ban the ancoms. Lol.

Lurk for at least a month, jesus christ.

/leftypolk/ doesn't roll off the tongue as well as /prole/ or /leftyprole/

What does Antifa stand for?

Is it anti fascism? Meaning the opposite of fascism? Meaning rights and liberty for individuals? Meaning a fair trial, hard material physical evidence, witnesses, proper evidence????
Explain the a priori conviction of everyone you dont like then!

Fuck off m8. If you are into a priori convictions go join a nazi/fascist party or make one.
LITERALLY THE SAME MODUS OPERANDI AS THE FASCISTS

Probably financed by the fascists too, to make anti fascism looks bad… for real I'd rather join up a fascist movement, at least they look like everyone shaves and maintains records and uses evidence before applying force (as long as you arent a jew or something).

OP's posts are great satire of the current state of western antifa.

I don't like Antifa because they pepper spray harmless old people, which then gets on the news and makes us all look like assholes.

Wait till there are actual fascists rallies to start beating the tar out of people. Most rabid Trump supporters are just disgruntled republicans, they're not fascists.

Your great grandmother was a fascist and so are you.

Reminds me a lot of this "callout culture" Tumblr has where saying X person did bad things means it must be true, fuck having any actual evidence of it (or having edited Skype logs count as hard evidence).

Okay that was funny.

Bet that old cuck is dead now.

no U r fascist !!!!
*kicks puppy on tv*

Antifa are a COINTELPRO psyop to make leftists look bad.

That was one of the Trump supporters you fucking lobotomite. Around 500 posts have been wasted pointing this out.

…So?

Antifa are actually out on the streets, you shit up threads here. Why are you so hostile to our comrades?

This is why antifa are a big fat joke

this is 99% of the leftists on tv atm, this is why right wing is taking offices all over

Yeah I'm glad those heroes keep ruining class consciousness by making the left look like morons. Many such cases!

I wish.
Go look up Antifa on social media. Cringe to the extreme.

Sorry who are you quoting? Try reading the FAQ if you're confused about how to use the site.

No, you fucking retard. He was maced by the Trump supporters.

OP came from reddit or facebook or Holla Forums or is being paid by the government

a surgeon uses a mask and a scalpel
a butcher uses an apron and a hammer

antifa has exactly the same standards, record maintaining, precision, accuracy, legal authority, methods
AS ISIS
to apply force onto anyone else, antifa isnt some trained and maintained orderly organized organization that can actually good things, their whole purpose is to
PUT RIGHT WING IN OFFICE
because of how beyond retarded they all are

This.

Whats your point? Are you going to bash half the country because they got conned by a slimy smooth talker. Antifa is for fighting fascism not republicans.

Can anyone tell me why I can't create boards now?

The "create board" link leads to a 403 forbidden.

antifa is doing a great job of alienating the workers and pushing them to the right lmfao

See

Back to r/the_donald

It's forbidden

8 chan got hacked and the board software got fucked

sorry the truth hurts

better do something that actually helps bring down capitalism, fucker

All of you are autistic and only care about politics because you're in a state of perpetual meltdown

What happened?

are you dumb

Huh hard truth heh huh er uh kiddo huh hmmmm

"Assad is a communist" is my favorite post from OP

ok Holla Forums

The public really doesn't give a fuck about any riots, they forget easily. Youtube isn't representative of the public at large, only people mildly invested like you who see it and think it reflective of reality.

Really, the public doesn't care for Nazis.

Yet the public thinks antifa are fucking idiots too.

Not really. I mean when they do something stupid sure, but largely the public is ambivalent and not invested in this whatsoever.

Are there any chans where you can create boards?

Sick of seeing BANNED! BANNED! BANNED! everywhere.

It's like no one believes in free speech anymore….

So in short

Antifa = The public doesn't care, except when its on the news, and aren't paying attention to this the same degree you are

Nazis = The public universally loathes them

Based Hoochie!

Flawed logic, the public isn't invested in almost anything that actually matters

Nazis have about 77 years on AntiFa of the public loathing them, I don't think you can compare the two.

Antifa are undialectical!

this

/thread

pointless activism

It should be /prole/

nice bump retard

posting in Holla Forumsintelpro thread

you're supposed to use this flag

Jesus-tittyfucking-Christ. Antifa can't recognize actual fascists.

what de fugg

Antifa was fucking useless even during Nazi Germany, although they actually knew who to hit back then.

He's an "anti"fa, the answer is obvious.

when will this meme die?

antifa isn't one concise group. there are many disagreements between people who identify as antifa

Just taking a good look at the Internet makes you understand this is true. Obviously by saying "antifa are larping liberals" what most of us mean is "most antifa are larping liberals".

Whichever lunatic branch thinks that the single most fascist state on the plant warrents support needs to be fucking purged. Seriously, how does anyone define "fascism" in a way that does not look like Israel?

Is this widespread within the antifa movement or just a few infiltrators?

They're pretty retarded as a whole, sadly, but even that picture is too much.

Who are you quoting

didn't OP's first thread get locked
why is this shit being bumped again

Its a small subsection of german antifa

Bunkerchan's leftypol and leftypol share the same board mods.

Nobody did this but liberals gotta feel like victims and call everyone a nazi.

Greek Antifa are pretty based but most of them in western europe are pretty embarrassing

Wasnt it the Greek far lefties who imposed crippling austerity on the whole country?

No that was the right.

They made Greece a 3rd would country.

The absolute worst are burger antifa.

Not according to ((wikipedia))

Syriza was better than the Golden Dawn.

The Right wing shitheads before Syriza killed Greece.

I guess politics are just flipturned upside down in Greece.

In most countries the left wing borrows tonnes of money and spends it frivolously and the right wing has to cut spending to pay off some of the debt.

No thats just the real left.
It's called controlled OP they are not "Left"

The IMF made sure that Syriza would not be able to enact it's reforms

So the real left means extreme austerity?

Fine I guess.

MODS STOP SHILLING FOR A FORCED MIGRATION

The IMF wanted to write down a large portion of Greeces debts but the EU wouldnt let them because it would encourage Portugal, Spain, Italy to borrow more.

That is some BBC-tier understanding of economics you have there.

No, the real left means using labor and resources instead of capital from bankers to develop infrastructure.

that why your precious candidate backpedaled on absolutely everything?

haha

No true scotsman fallacy.

Words have definitions, retard.

Why was this thread anchored? Kill yourselves immediately mods.

Oh, the ironing!

>We'll build a wall fence and make Mexico Americans pay for it

OP is an obvious false flag. Check his posts in this thread and the previous one.

They have only just started taking bids to build the wall you moron.

You think this stuff takes a few weeks to sort out?