How should communists celebrate Passover?

How should communists celebrate Passover?

what the fuck is that?

sacrifice to karltural marx

We Jews celebrate our liberation from Egyptian slavery.

Have some authentic experiences with family and friends in stead of wasting your time on a mongolian waterpuppetry newsletter.

religion is spooks.

firebombing tel aviv

Sounds pretty retarded tbh

Feel free to celebrate it if that's your thing, but I'll pass on it

They don't because religion is the greatest spook.

You're literally celebrating that Yahweh supposedly murdered all the firstborn Egyptian children but "passed over" the Hebrew households who marked their doors with blood. It's a barbaric superstition.

Spending some time with our families and loved ones like well adjusted people.

By not celebrating passover.

Shit I actually had to look this up to see what it was

its Holla Forums coming to insinuate us gommies are jewish conspirators.

Culture is important. Even in Marx's Ethnological Notebooks he says culture is as important as class.

It's a holiday celebrating class struggle and liberty. Why wouldn't commies celebrate it?

Personally I'm taking the train to see my family and spend a few days having succulent meals my grandparents make. Then maybe have myself an authentic Easter Mass.

There is no communist spin on celebrating things.

There should be.

Because none of that shit happened. Jews were never slaves in Egypt, and they were the ones who did take slaves when they first got the chance. Not only that, but religion is a cancer.

whilst jews occupy palestine and are trying to subjugate western asia. plus

Even Islam?

Most Jews live outside of Israel.

cool

Exodus isn't about class struggle you dolt, God hardens Pharaoh's heart and makes him refuse his demands several times. It's about power projection and ownership.

Leave an extra empty chair for Karl Marx

Yeah

If Islam can provide a basis of resistance, why can't Judaism?

by seizing the means of production