PROPOSAL: ban cancer

Proposal to the mods to ban people who use emoji in their posts (unless it is obviously pretending to be retarded, like emojipasta, or the "really makes you look up and enter your own thoughts"-face)
CANCER HAS NO PLACE HERE
poal.me/hwbhx4

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/7lf67p
poal.me/og7ogp
poal.me/1niq7a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

Of all the things you could care about you care about emoji? I bet you're totally fine with memes too.

Miss me with that activist shit fam we /invariant/ here. πŸ’Ί

A thread died for this

>BO about to dismantle the Soviet Union board undemocratically

yourenotthefather.gif

Truly Holla Forums is beyond saving.

I agree that unironic emoji posting should be banned but this belongs in the moderator feedback thread.

Why don't we ban people who use the quoting function wrong too you elitist wannabe?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Get in your kennel πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ’©

😭😭😭

I got you fam

As suggested, I made some more then:

Ban hoochie?
poal.me/7lf67p

Delete the board?
poal.me/og7ogp

Ban tripfags?
poal.me/1niq7a

Thanks famalam

Honestly I like having Hoochie and The Tripfags shitting the place up because it sends the status quo of imageboards into a fury. It's like linking wrong, or writing the board name as "leftypol" without the slashes. Imageboards have become shit, and by ignoring the standard practices of other boards we can hope that the amount of new flavors of shit we mix into the shit stew something good may come out of it.

…That's not how it works…
You don't unshit a board up by adding more shit. That only works with targeted shitting. For example, liberal shit can be removed by spamming gore. Rebel's shit can be removed by spamming zippocat or that one christian sonic comic.
But this is not the kind of shit that would work. You don't just add and mix random crap and hope you get something nice. Usually, it would just attack scat fetishists, people who like to play in the shit and like to spread it around.

You mean using the full URL? That's how old boards used to do it.

How the japs do it because all their board directories are longer than one or two letters.

In the end the people that enforce "board culture" the most are probably the newest around, really, and "board culture" is just a way to enforce the status quo of making effortless and incredibly shitty posts.

Did you find out about imageboards via ED last week or something?

I mean reddit pussies, and no.

I'm a fucking maverick, alright? Where would we be without all that shit? No Rebelle, no autistic tankie, no pineapple and anchovy pizza day, no public hoochie troll persona.

True but it's a pain in the ass when hover over preview is a thing. Linking wrong is probably the only thing of the three that annoys me, especially when people are showing a lot of stuff.

Listen πŸ™‰ up men πŸ‘±. If you look like THIS πŸ’Έ πŸ’Έ πŸ’Έ 🐽 🐷 🐽 πŸ’Έ πŸ’Έ πŸ’Έ then you won't be getting THIS 🚫 ❌ πŸ‘° πŸ‘© πŸ›€ ❌ 🚫. Only when you fight πŸ’ͺ πŸ’ͺ πŸ’ͺ the bourgeoisie πŸš” πŸ’° 🚨 πŸ’° 🚨 πŸ’° πŸš” πŸ– πŸ– πŸ– and bring the class struggleπŸ“ˆπŸ“ πŸ¦πŸ­πŸŽ“πŸ“‰ to its inevitable conclusionπŸ’£πŸ”«πŸ’£πŸ”ͺπŸ’£ and enact the Immortal ScienceπŸŒβš‘β™»πŸš€πŸ’‰πŸ”¬πŸ”­ of Marxism-Leninism πŸ“πŸš¬β˜πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘₯ to make real the promise of Liberte, Egalite, and Fraternite πŸ—½ πŸ—Ό β™₯ do you get the fruits of this womb 🌊 🌊 πŸ™‹ β˜” 😻 😽 πŸŽ† πŸŽ‡ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦

I hate javascript so I couldn't care less about fancy shit like previews.

Yeah well maybe javascript doesn't think you're such hot shit yourself.

Javascript is a fat fuck that keeps hogging all the resources.

Maybe you could do with losing a few pounds yourself, love handles.

All these pounds are pure muscle, baby.