Latest bootlicking worship video on Holla Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ukep2YSsxI

Latest bootlicking worship video on Holla Forums.

If you say this is police brutality you are just an SJW white knight feminist to them. These people are beyond saving.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/120384984
youtube.com/watch?v=b5SHNAbsOHw
twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/851213253837541376
youtube.com/watch?v=lyhYc2f7IS0
twitter.com/Tyler_Bridges/status/851214160042106880
youtube.com/watch?v=lr0NFyD0Nzw
joe.ie/life-style/watch-passenger-dragged-seat-police-due-plane-overbooked-584619
youtube.com/watch?v=tdmamCMM124
npr.org/2015/04/04/395061810/despite-laws-and-lawsuits-quota-based-policing-lingers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit that was hot.

Meh, this is just more justification to kill all pigs.
I'd rather they be honest who they're fighting for than have gentle inclusive capitalism.

AND THE HOME OF THE BRAAAAAAVE

Jesus christ american police is fucked up. No wonder people are too.

LITTLE

MAN

SYNDROME

To be fair, us lefties have more than our share of violence committed by police figures.

t. Holla Forums

Those fucking comments what the ever loving fuck

oh it gets worse

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/120384984

We all know youtube comments are bad.
But police brutality/riot videos are another level of bad. Another level of bootlicking.

remember when Our Finest did a tactical roll at a children's pool party

This HAS to be parody

youtube.com/watch?v=b5SHNAbsOHw

Kek, I forgot about this. Please post this every time the American cops do something retarded.

can we get a webm of this instead?

This is what happens when every police department across the country gives preferential treatment to imperialist baby killers instead of actual workers.

Audiobooks man?

Protect (from drunk sorority girls) and serve (crushing blows to the face when you're slammed on the ground for being mildly inconvenient for law enforcement)

I hate this country so fucking much

Police keep on revealing that they are jackbooted thugs and probably always have been. Personally I blame the British for inventing the institution.

New contestant for "most deserving of a bullet to the head" award. And we forget this shit happens when it blinks in and out of the media for a week tops. Fuck this country. Fuck pigs.

Look at these psychopaths.
They're beyond parody.

twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/851213253837541376

This

I'm half expecting them to behead a suspect with a machete after a lengthy rant in arabic. Then again they are basically the thugs of Christian Sharia.

looks like a cutscene from one of those sega cd moviegames

why am I supposed to feel bad?

I bet she got wet by being thrown to the ground.

It's like you're classcucked.

I'll take anarkiddies can't read for 1200

Cops are bastards and should be lumped into the lumpenprole, they will always be classcucked.

Oh look a real life bootlicker. I'm curious, what's your reaction to this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=lyhYc2f7IS0

Now that it's not a black guy or a woman, I wonder what excuse you use to keep your tongue on the heel?

Women are property and used for sex and reproduction.

B-b-but I bet the police are the first people you'll call when you're in trouble!!!

I think it's great that Americans allow the most unstable members of its population, those who constantly live in fear of fucking everything, to become part of their hypermilitarized police force.

Speaking of piggies there was a member of my parents' church jailed because he had the same exact name (first, middle, and last) and the same birthday month and year.
The other man was wanted for trafficking meth and coke and probably worked for the cartels. They jailed him for three fucking days. That's too damn long.
All this fucking technology and money going into your budget but you make gigantic mistakes. Makes me wonder how many other people have been wrongfully jailed, executed, or even murdered by cops.
Now they want to give him a proper visa. I really hope they sue the police department's ass.

This is beyond fucked up.

I want to say dayum that it's a fucking hot club slut right there. You can see her butt cheeks practically while she is face down.

Is the police force like literally /r9k/ or something? They are pissed off that these sexy sorority girls rejected them in college. So now as a police officer they take it out on these girls?

wow just wow. what was the outcome of that trial?

no doubt the cop expected some "compensation" to not arrest her, when she didn't comply and tried to pull away she got slammed into the ground in his beta little man rage.

The cop did under ten years, and only then because the kid's dad turned out to be a cop himself

Just googled it and the kid died for 8 minutes because he was tazed so long he had a heart attack. Four years.

Psycopath like that should be given life TBH

Holy fuck.

Yeah he had permanent brain damage after the fact and had to undergo extensive facial reconstructive surgery too. Cases like that are why the racialization of police brutality is so bizarre, since they illustrate to the masses so well how bad the institution is without making it about identity

I doubt the case even made it to national news.

Cops being racist sells, because it lets people be outraged but still feel safe cause they aren't black.

Cops being power tripping brutalizers scares people.

KILL ALL COPS

The kind of people who become cops are exactly the kind of people who shouldn't be allowed to be cops.

This is fucking awesome, i wish police in my country was like that

all i see is cops beating people up
why is the title kill all cops if i don't see any cops being killed

what did she mean by this?

Serves this retard right, i wish that he resisted some more so the police could use real weapons

fucking pigs are the biggest gang in america

i don't think there's a single other "first world" country with this much cop brutality this frequently.

Point is video without context is pointless. Not all police violence is bad.

There will still be police under communism, even if the current crop of police are mostly psycho turds.

his dick is smaller than average

there is no context you can provide the video to justify that. none.

What if she was hoarding grain though?

onanist i'm really disappointed in you

that's no reason to brutalize someone.

welcome to the real world

I see nothing wrong with that

I'm trying to figure out why American police is so fucking horrible. Obviously all police are soldiers of the state and capital, but it seems no other police in first-world countries act like this. I guess the better question is that it makes sense for American police to act like occupying soldiers when you actually realize what their job is, so why don't the police of other countries act the same? Is it because America is really the only state with a prison-industrial complex as such the police need to be especially proactive in maintaining it?

Training, american culture and the fact that American police can feel more threatened

Well he has power power you so thats the most sane thing to do
A spook

go figure

That doesn't explain the material conditions that creates the training. Why aren't other police forces trained the same way?

Obviously it's the sane thing to obey cops, but that doesn't make it the right thing. Disobeying cops should be thought of the same as disobeying a mugger: you should know you're going to get harmed and possibly killed, but that doesn't mean the mugger has any right to tell you what to do or you have any obligation to obey him.

It's obviously trolling m8

Well first and foremost im an user, everything else comes second

you need to think of america a lot more like brazil or other developing nations. full of powerful gangs and hatred of cops.

Might makes right
Because American society was always violent and lets be honest, im not anti gun but the fact that everyone the police officer is interacting with might have a gun is potentially one of the reasons

I'm starting to see why some people say chan culture is cancer

There's the door buddy.

If you dont like it, leave

Love it or leave it.

Americans are pathetic

Of course it's a fucking pedo.

normie

Yes, if i had to chose between killing 10 anons or 100 class conscious leftists i would kill the 100 without any doubt

You can't even use your Funny Memes correctly.

fuckoff anime fag, real anons are talking itt

gg no re

Hahaha.

I like loli because lolis are good, not because I desperately need to fit in and resort to chan culture, sorry.

This does not refute my post, so no need to apologize.

It easily does because your retarded logic would imply that anyone who's ever liked loli does it because of chan culture, which is simply fucking stupid.

It would imply that if you hadn't made this post

I didn't make that post you fucking imbecile.

authority man general?

Doctor violently dragged from overbooked United flight and dragged off the plane
twitter.com/Tyler_Bridges/status/851214160042106880

Oh sorry I didn't realize you were contracted to be the valiant defender of oppressed anons,

You aren't even trying to make sense anymore.

Yes, you have been BTFO by the boss hog.

I dont get how does it work?
He payed for the plane ticket so why they remove him?

Also this wouldn't happen if he cooperated

Disingenuous.

What's a roastie?

Roasted beef

It's based off of a pre revolution French term that has its linguistic origin in the high Middle Ages "Rustique" meaning something plain or average, but also similar to "rustre" meaning uncultured or rude.

Term for a woman who has large labia, because of its likeness to roast beef. Was specifically meant to refer to sluts due to the mistaken belief that lots of sex enlarge the labia, but has developed to be a general negative term for all women by /r9k/.

ask me how I know you're a roastie

the female insult equivalent of little dick

Ask me how I know you're a redditor.

See

They can't help it because it is inborn, and our current beauty standards consider it bad.

Ask me how I know your mind is filled with fallacies and urban myths

lol, try again sweetums

He did it again, the newfag.

is this the best you've got?

Who are you quoting, new friend?

you, buddy

I don't remember saying "lol u posted xD that means ur reddit", sorry.
Since you're new I'll explain now that the quoting function, as its name implies, is used to quote something the poster you're replying to said.

you're needed in reddit mr pedantic

Please lurk a month before posting.

nah i won't be lurking reddit at all buddy

man, that was satisfying
never try to resist an arrest you stupid anarchists
also dem heels kek

Wow, really caught me off guard

what are you, gay?

unlike the other i'm more troubled by your second sentence than your first when communism is supposed to be a classless, moneyless & STATELESS society (polife being part of the Repressive State Apparatus of a State)

There is no police
There is only peoples militia

I think his point is liking anime while being a tankie, dummy.

no

That would actually be great. Imagine some stupid pack of niggers start shit you could just purge them there and no one would give a shit.

You wouldn't feel the same way if that was your arse on the ground

I hate cops but I honestly can't bring myself to feel sympathy for a bourgeois roastie

It's especially sad and infuriating to see someone who's job isn't even to oppress their class do it anyway

It surprises me the level of bootlicking here. Even if you think the person deserved to be dealt with, body slamming them into the concrete head first and fucking them up isn't an acceptable level of force by any measure.

Why not?

So she's part of the people that own the means of production?

Oh you're just a memespouter retard.

Is this autism or psychopathy speaking?

This should come naturally to you if you aren't actually a psychopath.

probably a tankie so both?

I wouldn't try to resist
it's fucking stupid
call your lawyer and be good boy

Seems like this, her clothes looks pretty expensive and she can afford to get wasted drunk in the town, she is probably petit bourgeoisie

topkek

Explain to me why this is "not acceptable level of force"
She resisted, police should have all the right to do whatever needed to put her down for resisting

Back to Holla Forums, please

Whether he's a whiteknight or not, it's still based to try to fuck with a cop when they do shit like that. Even the most alpha wouldn't think of doing that. The other bystander was very likely not shoving him off so he wouldn't be arrested. Normies like pretending to be the good guy and defend cops.

First of all, what the fuck are you doing here? Secondly, police are supposed to be trained to only escalate the situation until the person complies, when they go beyond what is reasonably needed it's called excessive force and it's a crime that they're supposed to be prosecuted for.

You're either a tankie or CIA.

And the person didnt complied, also police officer disabled her nicely, not only she was pacified and poses no further danger for the police officer and innocent bystanders but also situation was deescalated and the shock from being thrown in the ground might have made hear clearly
Honestly? I have no fucking idea, im kinda bored and ive lost interest in the other imageboard i lurked because of pro trump spam and retardness

Proof?
Proof?
This is the only thread on this board that i posted in today

Might makes right, why blame them for using occasions? If i was in their place i would probably do the same

You could be more creative and believing tbh.

Creative in what? Stating my opinion?

Being a fucking dumbass hahaha

wow rude

don't mind the tripfag
he's a local freak

Police being used as a general term for those who are authorized and specialize to use violence to protect society and individuals in it. Doesn't presuppose a state.

The people's militia wielding the people's stick.

What made you think I was a tankie, too?

Yes

Are you seriously saying that the drunk stick in heels in the OP is a "danger to the lives and health of police officer and bystanders"?
Do you seriously think the a toss face first to the ground, is appropriate response to the "resistance" she shows in the video?

First of all just because she is a woman does not mean that she does not pose a danger
Secondly she is making police work harder by not complying and she is disturbing peace and order

She got what she deserved

you don't belong here

Why is the police full of fascists? Oh wait we didn't apply that's why.

good

Rolled 1 - 1 (1d1)
I know i dont, but that does not mean that i will leave

Its not retard, stop using buzzwords

pretty much this, I actually hope mods purge every retard bootlicking itt

can't make this shit up

How the fuck respecting social hierarchy is supposed to be bad?

I assume you say this because you assume I'm some sort of cuck/liberal/sjw/whatever your favourite strawman enemy is called
toop kek

I don't think a zero-tolerance, tooth-for-a-chipped-nail approach to policing does a society any good, seeing how it will probably lead to a worse relation between civilians and police, and how generally rougher treatment of felons leads to higher relapse rates

But I guess that's just my opinion =^)

Go suck off the warrior caste some more, faggot.

Seems pretty bad to me lad

is this it, the purest form of ideology in it's most concentrated from

toop kek
No i say that because i know that woman can be also pretty dangerous, although weaker, slower and less agile than man she can still punch you in the balls or scratch your face
Or maybe people start respecting the law and police and there wont be any need for more violence

You know, there's actually a risk of this whenever someone passes the officer on the street? I guess they should just do takedowns on anyone that passes them.

The guy obviously knows self defence, so a 40 kg drunk girl isn't a fucking threat

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=lr0NFyD0Nzw

I think that the problem with police in america is that people just dont fear them enough, if people would fear the police and consequences of of disobeying them there would be no police brutality and no deaths inflicted by police

the woman was less then a hundred pounds, are you telling me the officer couldn't of simply turned her around and handcuffed her? The slam on the ground was no doubt necessary to prevent the officer from being punched in the balls.
this is what the term bootlicker means

Lmao

>youtube.com/watch?v=lr0NFyD0Nzw
He asked for it

ITT: Cops are bad, but not as bad as all the women that wont touch me.

laws are relative
sometimes it is good to follow laws
not that angsty anarchist would understand

Who said that cops are bad? They are just tools, tools cant be good or bad, its how you use them

Burgerstan is a savage country. My God. I had seen police death figures but this is fucking awful to watch.

What a wonderful way to live. Sounds like such a beautiful, prosperous society.

Jesus, stop trying to be edgy on purpose. Did you read the description? The guy had its wallet ready to exchange information with the truck driver he just had an accident with. And all of a sudden, a fatass cop just waltzes into the scene of a fucking minor car accident screaming like a retard, freaks out and shoots a harmless man twice.

How the fuck are you defending this?

roasties deserve whatever is coming to them.

roastie status = BTFO

thanks for the video comrade

Loving all the "leftist" reactionaries ITT.

Yes, life in poorer districts of slavlands is fun
I remember when few years ago you could get mugged in bright day light in my district just because

I don't know it's a /r9k/, Holla Forums, or a Reddit visit or something else, but I don't like it

you forgot your tinfoil hat

I mean, my spic country's not so great either. I do keep my distance, stick to crowded areas at night and my hands in my pockets, (yet I still got mugged in a deserted bus stop once when I was younger). But I just find it sad. The fact that it's a reality does not make it better, specially when thinking about a country like the USA, that's supposed to be the pinnacle of the world.

We should be better than this.

low-test homosex male detected

If I was the cop I would've arrested that dumb bitch and dragged her by the thong like transcunts in russia

Idk how anyone is surprised. Cops only exist to defend private property rights, not to "serve and protect" the people. Anyone who thinks they're anything more than jackboot thugs for the state is a massive fucking retard.

>>>/suicide/

holy shit, cops are literal LARPers
it would be fucking hilarious if these guys didn't have the authority to kill innocents and get away with it

No you don't, or else you wouldn't care to make it better. The truth is we love our countries, but we realize they are flawed and that maybe it would be better if we all joined together to improve all of our lives, collectively.

Tell me, would that be fixed by harsher punishments, harsher police and police urfew?

Because im damn sure it could fix up my shithole

i bet he wont even be punished

wew

joe.ie/life-style/watch-passenger-dragged-seat-police-due-plane-overbooked-584619

@United overbook #flight3411 and decided to force random passengers off the plane. Here's how they did it: pic.twitter.com/QfefM8X2cW

— Jayse D. Anspach (@JayseDavid) April 10, 2017

@united @FoxNews @CNN not a good way to treat a Doctor trying to get to work because they overbooked pic.twitter.com/sj9oHk94Ik

— Tyler Bridges (@Tyler_Bridges) April 9, 2017

Kill all cops.

cops exist to enforce the laws
if someone robs you what will you do?

glad i don't live in the usa. drunk guy on webm related would be dead over there. what's worse, the youtube comment section. even if half the comments under the video are supposed to be trolling, the other half would be morally totally rotten untermenschen. yes, that's nazi vocabulary, but it fits in this case, sorry.

Most cops don't do shit like this, and this is really a USA only thing.

I'm not sure, the police here have a reputation for being violent, but mostly against protestors. Personally I'd keep those harsher punishments for thieving porkies or mafia members. The people who mugged me were just dumb druggie kids, and didn't even look that poor. Personally, I dunno, man, but if you think it would help your country…

But definitely nothing like the thuggish cops in this thread.

of course a kraut's personal weapon is a dildo.

He could infect police officer with AIDS with that dilldo, also he looks like dangerous psycho
Police should have had just gunned him down tbh fam

Really makes me think.

Retard, it cant be a police state if there is no police, there is only peoples militia

This is easily the worst shit in this thread.

You pay for a plane ticket to go to work, but still, the owners of the plane can overbook it and eenie meenie miney mo you out with violence.

I mean, what the fuck is solved by removing two passengers from a plane you mismanaged? Who is going to take those seats, did he pay less than them? Did they personally tell these thugs they were authorized to use force?

No. Just kill porky.

Really activates my almonds.

i doubt that tbh

KILL ALL COPS

Hang every cop with the entrails of every judge

They justify it by saying "you never know who has a gun"

But the real reason is that they have arrest quotas.

6, back side of a clock

she has his back

Flight companies routinely oversell seats, expecting people to not show up

Why do incels have to ruin everything?

burgers too?
I was thinking it was purely east european thing

This is why despite a lot of things I still love being a Yuropoor.

anyone else notice that /r9k/ turned more lefty when they rephrased "women are all money grubbing whores who are only interested in my wallet" as "capitalism has destroyed genuine relationships by turning women into propagators of the states ideology"

their focus hasn't changed but now they have some recycled online althusser to fall back on

althusser would facepalm @ them still as the robots continue to fail to understand their own role in ideological maintenance

we cant embed youtube videos here, but here.
youtube.com/watch?v=tdmamCMM124

nope.

which is, essentially, the same as regular police.

Didn't even have enough time to comprehend what had been shouted at him.

npr.org/2015/04/04/395061810/despite-laws-and-lawsuits-quota-based-policing-lingers

Police are gud boys, dey dindu nuffin. We need mo money fo dem law enforcement programs.

I find that fucking hilarious in burger cops

I'm not above admitting that I'm sexually aroused by violence.

porky slut got what she deserved

I will just laugh at them when the police become super militarised and turn on them for not sucking corporate dick hard enough.