Be me

Is that the sum total of Holla Forums's political theory, that everything begins and ends with The Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

datayze.com/readability-analyzer.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think I saw some fascist dudes collection of books in the reading thread, but the sum total probably still ends up being "degeneracy+irrelevant shiting+communism=Jewish plot"

hahaha word filter got me

No it's the adult children echoing what the next forty high school students say

It really doesn't matter what they believe, often its contradictory

Don't kid yourself, Holla Forums is the same with the bourgeoisie.

RADICAL

CENTRIST

RADICAL

FENCE

SIT

Yes. Holla Forums is a hotbed of sexual frustration and idolization of the Jew, a figure they both hate and wish to become. Holla Forums certainly has its issues, but most fags here have at least read a wikipedia page or are over 18.

Did the fence post slide up your ass enough for you to get brain damage?

what annoys me the most about pol is their news threads
first page is always in this shit
and they also all tl dr

Bourgeois is a set of behaviors (making money off of having money) not a characteristic.

Wait, what was the difference between Holla Forums and Holla Forums again

One's a fucking idiot and one doesn't claim to be a genius.

well, let's see

Holla Forums

Holla Forums

Where are you people even coming from ahahhaha

you know it's true

Rhetorical tho

That you probably are white?

You must be describing Holla Forums, because I swear it must be mandatory here to have at least one thread a day to the tone of "Why is everyone to the left of Stalin a politically-illiterate mong" and "heh, we've got the theory on our you cretins"

The real difference is that Holla Forums at least isn't as obsessed with Holla Forums as Holla Forums seems to be with Holla Forums.

This site is basically run by Holla Forums so unsurprising were concerned with them

Do you cum on printed out color paper sheets of Rand Paul's face

You have a thread right now poring over leaked data to try and harass the girlfriend of a random volunteer who does nothing but clean up spam and retarded shitposts in his spare time. You all also incessantly come over here to act retarded, post your boring af arguments, and "redbill :DD" us. You're even doing it right now, or are you going to take the bitches way out and claim to be a classical liberal?

tfw too intelligent for leftypol….

But I am hahahaha

tfw to superior to feel superior to others because I'm superior ………

someone please shoot the tripfag

Shoot me?

any other trips in this thread?

I'll shoot you instead

come at me bro

Do you want a cookie or something ? Self-congratulatory idpol trashposter.

I hate idpol.

so in a totally scientific experiment i decided to run some posts through a text analyzer to see how pol compares to leftypol
i used datayze.com/readability-analyzer.php
i used about 20 posts from
>>>Holla Forums9598626
but five from

i thought it would be at least somewhat fair since they're both science topics, but tbh i didn't spend too much time looking
so let's see how they compare

Fuck books nigga get out

never

Out

I browse both.

kek

maybe it's the fact that this board engages in discussion based on theory and not what some idiot on youtube is yelling at you about

No one cares that some people are white, Hoochie. Go back to r/soc.

What did he/she/whatever-the-fuck-it-is mean by this?

Oh god, this is too good! Someone needs to aggregate the two images, post them to 4/pol/ and 8/pol/ as one, and crosspost the OP here.

I hate idpol

It's okay user, we all make mistakes.

you ARE idpol hoochie

ITT
Good job. The people claiming Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the same are probably sociopath centrists who consider themselves superior to every human being on the planet. Holla Forums used to have people who read religious texts, political theory, and history. But most of them were overshadowed by the trumpfags and stormfags. Which means that 90% of Holla Forums has become underaged bootlickers.
Holla Forums is extremely diverse when it comes to ideology and knowledge, so creating a homologous analogy for Holla Forums would never work. You could have said the same about Holla Forums 3-4 years ago.

i am an idea guy
so how do we do X? when do we get to do X?

Even /n/ and /new/ were shitholes, that's why they were fucking deleted in first place.
At least this now-shithole used to be a 4/lit/ refuge.

Imageboards were never supposed to be political in the first place. It ruins the essence of it. It violently forces normie aspects into the anti-normie culture. This is what we saw with 4chin. It turned from a general anti-establishment sentiment which was expressed by isolating yourself from real world events. Into political activism. Once you turn to political activism you will draw attention. We saw this with 4/pol/ and Holla Forums when they openly turned against PC culture. They were ripped out of the essence of imageboards and flung into normie political discourse. With people from reddit flooding the place. And they accepted them because political causes always bank on growing bigger masses.

I don't think Holla Forums should try to recruit people if they aren't inherently leftist, and don't have the desire to read leftists literature. All it creates is a userbase of sheep who parrot memes like idiots. Just look at what happens when Stirner is mentioned. I doubt many even fully understand the implications of his philosophy. The same with the liberal wannabe leftists who accuse Zizek of racism without fully understanding his viewpoint or reading his books. Or some of the anarchists who refuse to read any leftist literature and rather spout the political activism meme over and over again.

Holla Forums lost (even if they consider it winning) because they were too busy with their political activism and nazi circlejerk. Even if imageboards always will have shitposters, it is important that not everyone turns into a shitposter. We shouldn't sacrifice the essence of this board for the sake of recruiting people for a political off-line circlejerk. This is my opinion. If leftism ever becomes popular again, we should make sure that Holla Forums doesn't turn into the recruitment site. It should remain a bystander who focusses of leftist discussion and literature.

Nice hitlerdubs. But nobody here really believes that physical removal of bourgies solves anything. It's probably fun and cathartic, but if the existing base is maintained, other people will assume the bourgie role eventually.

There's no reason image boards can't be political.

ITS THE HORSESHIT THEORY EVERYONE

What was the intention of the gentleman's missive?