Thoughts on pedophilia?

What are your thoughts on pedophilia Holla Forums??.

Based

No (you)

They are a danger to the community and should either undergo surgical castration and comprehensive re-education or the death penalty depending on the degree of their crimes.

👌

No you are thinking of child molesters not pedophiles.

There is some truth in that pic user.

Every pedophile is a potential child molester. Drug addicts, alcoholics, career criminals and prostitutes all have high rates of childhood sexual abuse thus the removal of pedophiles (whether or not they have been caught molesting children) would have a positive benefit to the community as a whole.

WRONG!!

What about Todd Nickerson?.

Would you trust him around your kids? I certainly wouldn't. It's noble to he admits his sexuality is damaging however without undergoing castration he is still potentially dangerous.

Castration is evil and does not cure pedophilia also if you were smart you would know that the Jewish kikes have a depopulation agenda the reason why the AOC is so high and why the sex laws are the way they are now is because feminist in power want to control mens sexuality and the Jewish kikies want to depopulate the earth and castration is apart of their agenda to control mens sexuality and that is why the sex laws are the way they are now originally the child sex laws were only protect children from sex trafficking and a long time ago it use to be a normal thing for 12 year old girls to have babies and get together with older guys.

And every man is a potential rapist, I suppose we should just castrate literally everyone. While we're at that, might as well cut off everyone's hands as everyone is a potential thief, too.

This

This

The single most oppressed minority. I'm surprised that Holla Forums of all places has such an outdated view of it. It is an unfortunate and incurable natural circumstance.

The pedo boogeyman is spooky.

t. a non-pedo

I know right.

r/ing those twxts against pedophobia

This pic never implies that you should fuck little girls, so it's safe to say that it's 100% accurate.

No but it does imply that little girls are way better than adult ones.