Youtube alternative vid.me rises

archive.fo/cQAC3

vid.me/

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/kWyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU SHIT STINKING CLASSCUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damned jabronis

why is there so much right wing bullshit? lefties need to move to vid.me

GREAT THREAD!

Yeah right now is swarming with lolbertarians, someone should mail Chairman Unroo and tell him about this site.

Nope.

Vid.me is shit, they reencode videos to a lower viewing quality than even Youtube had 10 years ago. Vimeo is the only decent Youtube replacement I've come across so far.

Bitchute looks interesting, they use bittorent technology, each person seeing a video also acts as a seed to other viewers, it might be literally a meme but at least it does something different.

no theater mode? seriously?

vid.me/kWyg

Long Live Stalin.

The current "problem" with youtube is advertisers don't want their ads connected with literal Nazi propaganda. Ergo, right wingers are the ones who currently have an incentive to jump to vid.me

Nicovideo is the only decent youtube replacement. It's also already has a huge community.

I'm not saying Nico Nico is bad because I love(d) the community but the company behind it can suck my dick.

Youtube and literally every other major site does it too. Not saying it is okay, but Hiroyuki doing it doesn't make it any worse. We aren't even safe here.

Didn't that come out with the hack, that there is some Sunbeam shit logging all our posts and IPs?

Yeah. Not sure why people aren't making a bigger deal about it. We probably have less privacy here than back when moot ran 4chan.

Yeah, really.

I wish we had our own commuchan, where we could be free ;~;

Because people involved with it are deliberately stirring shit elsewhere to deflect.

Then why the fuck are channels that aren't producing Nazi propaganda, and not doing anything that could even be remotely seen as that, getting blacklisted? Having 'Atheist' or 'Secular' in your channel name is all it takes now.

Well, duh.

Things went to shit when Hiroyuki took charge.
Now things are more or less equal.

(equally fucked)