Jimmy Dore is Convinced the Gas Attack is a False Flag

He seems really pissed off in this video. Has anyone made any progress on the plan to radicalized him? He seems like he just need a little push to go full communist. I want to see Jimmy "Arm the Poor" Dore denounce the ruling class on his show and tell people to begin organizing into militias.

youtube.com/watch?v=MnSAB4qeDug

I'm like 90% sure jimmy fire is already radical and just won't say it. Not to mention the stacks were totally fake why would Assad launch chemical attacks in a strategically irrelevant position when he is winning? It makes no Sense.

I'm sure he's radical but idk if he has any kind of theoretical background.

So was it a false flag?

Probably, just like the last one.

You guys are missing the point. There was never any "gas attack" to begin with.

Sarin is liquid, not gas, also sarin doesn't burn skin like the photos of the incident suggest. Assad did used to have sarin but their depot was destroyed in 2014. The 2013 attack was already proven a false flagy by the rebels. There is no logical reason for this attack to be done by Assad.

Gas most likely used is Chlorine(thats the effects of being treated)
Reports are mixed about these.

Its easier to manufacture and fit into bombs.

There was no gas. Assad didn't gas anyone, but they would've deserved it for being crisis actors and enablers of America.

From what ive heard is that they were kidnapped, killed and then used for the false-flag

That might make more sense.

I think you guys have it right. Anybody from here with a youtube account should comment on his videos with theory suggestions.

If he can prove it was a false flag then he should do so. Right now it seems like he has a load of cognitive bias against some uncomfortable facts.

A bit like the US, then.

Bump

Interesting theory.

If you're hoping that he'll start committing genocide and mass imprisonment and starvation of his followers, I think he'll need a lot more for it to reach proper communist levels. Less than a million deaths just doesn't qualify for full communist.

Well then there's definitely no way he could have any. All that's missing is satellite photos showing how he totally for sure doesn't have any sarin anything. Make sure to attach your ego, who you are as a person down to the core of your very being, to this idea that Assad absolutely positively doesn't have any chemical weapons after 2014.

So is water. If only they had some way to alter the chemical state of a liquid. I guess we'll never know.

dialectics a funny thing

he always seems pissed off

I WANT MORE MORE MORE OF COMRADE DORE

Jimmy dore is fucking lit.
He absolutely knows the truth about Syria.