Abortion should be banned tbh fam

Abortion should be banned tbh fam

I would have sex with that woman

Access to abortion and birth control is an important part of addressing population controls. Ideally, we want a situation of post-scarcity abortions. Abortions should be so readily accessible, that if wanted people could even use them as birth control.

that is a rabbit, note the ears and tail.

You'd get paper cuts.

Why? What has a baby ever done for me?

Everyone should have free abortions tbh fam

Is your peenus 2 dimensional?

Absolutely but so should pregnancies be banned.

Stop trying to control my body, i can tell by that anime picture you are a fucking pig

dead on arrival wwwwwww

SUDO JR ON SUICIDE WATCH
WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

this brings back memories

sudo apt-get kill yourself

I agree but this is idpol.

The idea and concept of abortions disgust me, but I don't really see enough benefits to make them illegal.

I have a pregnancy fetish too, but I dont build my politics around it.

Say hello to overpopulation

moralism is bourgeois

Just impose a one child per family law.

This might be idpol, if anti-Stalinism is idpol.

What this is, is bait.

Having pregnancy in USSR of 1930s was safer than the abortion (statistically - 10-20 times safer, IIRC). Consequently, state-funded (and very common) abortions without good reason were forbidden and contraceptives were widely advertised instead. Western ideologists present this as natalist practices so as to link Communism to Fascism - because there is no difference, right?

Birth should require the consent of the one being born. Babies cannot consent (they can't even communicate). Therefore, failing to abort is unethical.

Surely this will not cause any problem!

Why? What's wrong with it?

Frees humans from our biological tethers.

Any problems can be dealt with by napalming cities.

How bout no. Bringing children into a family that is fractured should be illegal.

J. Posadas is that you?

Abortion is what's keeping the black population down. Black women are 3 times more likely than white women to get abortions. Birth control also curtails the rate of children born to degenerate sluts and broken homes. Until wealth redistribution or a left wing upheaval prevails, birth control is a must to keep society stable.

Wow, you suck shit. RTFM more, asshole.

Abortion is bourgeois

Banning abortion always leads to higher crime rates from all the unwanted kids not being raised well.

I don't care.

Every woman should legally be obligated to have at least 1 (ONE) abortion in their lifetime, and you get tax credit for every other abortion you have, to encourage everyone to stop.

Just stop the fucking human race.

Abortions should be legally and freely available to anyone who wants them, especially my mother almost 25 years ago.

Oh it does, I kind of miss the old funposting on jaypee.
I have always wondered but how many other /jp/sies are now on Holla Forums

why should i be obligated to finish creating a clone just because i did some of the preliminary steps

Abortion should be required, tbh fam.

Abortion is liberal approved eugenics. In a late/no marriage society without abortion, irresponsible women who neglect their kids and stumble into one pregnancy after another breed like rabbits.

Abortion isn't just for social reasons, and if you're trying to have a child the dropout rate for stillbirths still exist. And this is so early on, even if it was for social purposes, there's a chance it was a stillbirth anyways. And there's nothing stopping you from trying it again, since this isn't sterilization

You have no idea what you're saying and you need to stop feeling you need an opinion on everything about people.

You're exceptionally bad at arguing. Almost every clause in that first paragraph is an assertion against some claim I never made, and none are inconsistent with the claims I did make.

I'm not sure why you're upset anyways, we're on the same side. You and I both love abortion.

If you don't want a kid just use the butt.

You should have been aborted tbh fam

WRONG

For over 90% of human history men have consistently impregnated one women to the next, abortion is a side effect of civilization.