Those Holla Forums guys planning to hax you

I don't know anything about Holla Forums or hacking so could be nonsense but felt like giving you guys a headsup.

8ch.net/pol/res/9669588.html#q9670251

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Snowden/status/850777747739881476
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WEW, so much for the rational right.

Who cares about redditors and discord lol

Can confirm it's not our discord. Idk what they're talking about as far as an outbreak over the past 2 days. We don't engage in raiding, we just defend against it. We watch Holla Forums discords to look for them planning raids on us but that's it. In fact, some based autist comrade wrote a bot script to run through all the different servers we have infiltrated and crosscheck our users to see the post numbers in each or if they're even a member of them.

Gotta love programmers.

Fucking lol
This gon' be good.
This gon' be reeeel good

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah. don't click on external links.

That's generally just good security practice.

if you remember, that's how hackers got into John Podestas phone and email.

These people are delusional.

It's a lot more complicated than just clicking on a link. Retards got an email pretending to be from Google about someone trying to get into their respective account which led to a fake Google login page, etc.

Fucking wow.
The average boomer really has no knowledge of cyber-security, seriously, how hasn't a Porky made piles of money assisting those people?
The Clinton Foundation could definitely afford some John-McAfee bloke to look after that shit.

Also I heard it was a Bernie-bro working at the DNC who leaked the e-mails?

what is Holla Forums actually planning to do?

This is more Holla Forums LARPing, these paper tigers couldn't hack a honeypot

discord users deserve it.

Edgy

You don't even know what "edgy" means you fucking newfag

oh no those poor idiots who keep using proprietary software and are most probably on windows ;_;

I've seen tons of raid threads on here over the time i've been here, both for halfchan and fullchan boards.
No idea what the last 2 days thing is about though.

He's talking about Holla Forums you dumbass.
That discord Holla Forums is talking about is some reddit bullshit.

oh, reddit?
Shit, why are we worried then?
Godspeed you facist fucks.

In fairness he actively went and asked IT about it and the guy accidentally said "this email isn't fake, change your password" instead of "this email is fake, change your password."

Because Holla Forums in their usual delusions think everything someone does against them must be us.

is this an attempt at a joke?

Can confirm. Joined their discord and asked them what they are and they said that they are liberals. Nothing worth checking out. Literal facebook garbage-tier there.

Most of the tools and exploits from the latest leak are from the 90's and early 2000's.
Don't need to worry about the exploits in the leak unless you are running SunOS or OS/2.

I'm pretty sure they do; porky makes piles of money from tech illiterates of all kind

See: >>1550900; >>1550864;

Thank you tech-knowledgeable guy. I sometimes get baited into occasionally clicking Holla Forums threads on the front page with all their ALL CAPS and red text.

So they're really getting hyped up about absolutely nothing(yet again)?

fuck

>>1550864

Ehh… wasn't the CIA wikileaks shit full of Black Mesa, Aperture Labs, etc.?

Maybe there's something good in there but I doubt it. Most of the stuff is old and those hacker guys probably kept the useful shit to themselves.

twitter.com/Snowden/status/850777747739881476

ledditor doesn't know how cross post… >>>Holla Forums9670251
>>>/out/
>>>/leddit/
>>>/suicide/

Using the full URL looks better though.

Or maybe I did intentionally just to piss you off. Suicide isn't on my mind for sure. But apparently it's on yours.

You need to talk to somebody?

>I was merely pretending to be retarded…

cool derail you fucking autist

It appears to be a Swiss Army Knife for muh privilege escalation and command-and-control network hooks for Solaris/SPARC/RedHat/FreeBSD, and a variety of common server applications. From roughly 13 years ago.

It demonstrates the extent of, and the existence of, The Equation Group's capabilities to compromise non-Microsoft systems circa 2001, 2002-ish. The vuln enumerations show that at least some of the exploits / problems were addressed by the community; in comparison, _NSAKEY was only ever discovered by a misconfigured build leaving in labels, and was likely promptly replaced in functionality by some other method to remotely compromise the OS' encryption / security that wasn't so easily replaced.

Only worry if you use ancient legacy stuff.

Note: something different might come up but with what is known so far it doesn't seem to be that important except for the NSA.