Help im lost

former-ish 4/pol/ack here over the last couple of weeks ive been mostly lurking over some of the threads here not really posting and found myself agree with a lot of points about capitalism and multi national corporations being behind the curtains comparatively to the jew boogeyman.

my question is where do i go from here?
i never really got into Holla Forumss stormweenie 1488 stuff and haven't really embraced and ideology of the sorts

in any case can any of you guys either recommend some books or videos to start in the right direction

sorry for the reddit spacing its just easier to proof read

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGT-hygPqUM
youtube.com/watch?v=k9gq0xAYdho
youtube.com/watch?v=861f18VN6zI
youtube.com/watch?v=55kcKlUpmXo
youtube.com/watch?v=IuZUOjRVSfc
soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house/episode-96-a-night-at-the-museum-feat-alex-jones-4217
youtube.com/watch?v=TuFo2NUC7rQ
collapseofindustrialcivilization.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/cmdebook111213.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what you looking for fam?

a good starter read for Marx would be wage labour and capital

Im not sure i thought some of the people talking about max striner regarding spooks was pretty interesting but i guess anything that is far away from Nazi and ethno nationalism.

In short i have no idea but i find myself disagreeing with alot of Holla Forumsacks and im just over that board and the everything bad is a product of marxism and jews

Kapitalism 101's Law of Value series
youtube.com/watch?v=dGT-hygPqUM

Richard D. Wolff's Economic Update series
youtube.com/watch?v=k9gq0xAYdho

Holla Forumstubers
youtube.com/watch?v=861f18VN6zI
youtube.com/watch?v=55kcKlUpmXo
youtube.com/watch?v=IuZUOjRVSfc

Chapo Trap House
soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house/episode-96-a-night-at-the-museum-feat-alex-jones-4217

Zizek
youtube.com/watch?v=TuFo2NUC7rQ

You should also get into bookchin.
If someone could share "the next revolution" I think you would come to appreciate it.

This. Wage labour and capital is a good start. Also, if you want to feel hyped, read the communist manifesto (it's not obligatory, more like a fun thing).

watch the law of value series, it's really good

you can save this autism for later

stop recommending the commiefesto, it's shit
you need to read actual theory or you'll be a liberal in 2 years

thanks my dudes im going to sleep since its 6 am now but i hope this thread stays up and more people give suggestions

thanks again

Max Stirner isn't necessarily the most robust theory for general analysis but he's great for arguing against the sort of ethno nationalism you seem so disgusted by. You can find the full text of "the ego and his own" online or on youtube if you care for it. Otherwise

…otherwise the basics are pretty much the sort of things listed here

where's the leftist youtuber chart when you need it?

I got you fam.

Capitalism is the ultimate issue, not Jews. Jews are simply the worst of the capitalists because they care nothing about us goys.

Then you've learned nothing from Holla Forums.

Holla Forums isn't for trump memes or hwndu shitposting.

Holla Forums is for building a love of your people and devoting one's life to protecting blood and soil.

Good.

I can recommend these works as an intro, it will also depend on what strain of leftism you prefer

collapseofindustrialcivilization.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/cmdebook111213.pdf

Watch Zizek videos.
Check out Camille Pagila.
Look up David Harvey on Youtube.
Google Bookchin .

And make your own snowflake communist vision of the future.I don't care ehat anybody says.Marxism-Leninism is impotent a danknarcho-communism is a meme.

People barerly discuss theory on here anymore.You can give Marx a try but just know he is boring as fuck.I wouldn't recommend him for starters.

Oh and btw stop shitting on Jordan Peterson.Yeah,he's pretty much clueless on Marx and communism but his other lectures are amazing.

read Debt: The First 5000 Years. It explains our debt based economy from an academic perspective, not just

(even though we should end the fed)

Its not explicitly leftist either, even though the author is an Anarchist.

Also Read Kropotkin and Proudhon. I think for a former Polack you will like Proudhon alot.

Lol.Yeah.He really disliked Jews.So did Marx by the way.

It's actually funny Marx's 'On the Jewish question' is by far the most BTFO writing I've ever seen. Like look at this statement.

'Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man – and turns them into commodities. Money is the universal self-established value of all things. It has, therefore, robbed the whole world – both the world of men and nature – of its specific value. Money is the estranged essence of man’s work and man’s existence, and this alien essence dominates him, and he worships it.

The god of the Jews has become secularized and has become the god of the world. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange.'

take the 'real' red pill

sounds like you haven't learned much from Holla Forums yourself. this marx guy gets it: