Alt right staging a demonstration tonight

Lets get Spencer punched on camera again and shut this shit down. No platform for fascists!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NqG4kTkOQ4
pscp.tv/RichardBSpencer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spencer isn't a fascist, he's a dumb reactionary white nationalist.

Anti-War protests coming from the far right. What the fuck is this world?

Really makes you think….

Sounds like a fascist to me

WE THE COUNTERCULTURE NOW COMMIES

I really want to spank that ink stroke.

t. Holla Forums Joseph Watson

shitposting can have real world consequences when retards dont get the joke

Are you retarded

Do they not see how this is going to backfire on them? Openly associating the alt right with being against war in Syria? Now the media could try and smear all anti war people as alt rightists, and Trump is still pro war and doesn't like the alt right boogeyman being used against him, so he'll point out that the alt right being against the war is proof that he isn't controlled by them.

Who cares, they're not supporting Rojava so it doesn't matter. Assad can burn in hell with ISIS.
And its too late for that anyway

t. Holla Forums

I believe this is the 4D chess Holla Forums was talking about.

#ConservativeRebel

You're for American intervention in Syria?

Please comrades don't be stupid and DON'T punch him while he is doing an anti-war rally or something like that. That would make us look like pro-war hillary liberals and and top of that like complete assholes. Let him do a good thing once his life.

I'm confused. This thread is reading like either a liberal or shill thread. It's totally uncharacteristic for leftypol to support American intervention. I'm probably just being dumb and missing an irony troll.

I'm saying I don't give a shit about Assad and fascists supporting him is no big surprise.

I still wonder how Mike Enoch didn't get lynched by his supporters. Burgers are so limp-wristed.

no one here supports US intervention (hopefully.) Aut Rightists are just retards who shouldn't be associated with.

Are you OP?

I think that counterprotesting or fighting the altright at an antiwar demostration would align the left and far left with supporting war.

Have you thought about that or am I missing something?

Yeah they are retarded but punching them like OP suggests while they are doing an antiwar protest aligns us with war. That's how the media would read the situation.

We could say, oh we just hate fascists, but it's not going to transfer over.

HES SHITPOSTING RETARD. NO SHIT HE SHOULDN'T GET PUNCHED AND MAKE PEOPLE LIKE THE ALT-RIGHT THATS THE JOKE.

you underestimate the idiocy of some

That's basically a yes. I didn't expect better from a Trot though, you shits have always been angloburger porky bootlickers. I don't like infighting among comrades but Trots and Anti-Germans are the worst cancer there is.

Hey no reason to get heated bud, there's a lot of new people on leftypol and I couldn't tell if he was shit posting. Maybe you should take a nap.

This is what happens when you recruit on reddit.

New people as in new people posting, I've been here for a while. :) I'm a sincere poster, I don't post much.

I really wonder if Antifa will be dumb enough to attack Nazis at an anti-war rally. Then again, it probably won't even matter. The war machine always wins.

It would be lovely if the far-right and the far-left could forget each other's differences on several important topics to address the lethal issue of us all dying in a nuclear holocaust.

Don't support this war.

That's all true but never forget that Holla Forums started as a branching of 4/lit/.

I always see people going about Holla Forums comes from /lit/ or leftypol split from 8/pol/ because shitposting from stormfags made discussion abot leftists topics unreadable, if there really a single cause to Holla Forums?

you're retarded for believing that

Stop this antifa bs already.

Nah just let him talk and punch him more if he's being retarded again
That punch knocked some sense into him

Yeah that's what Syrian's needed right here. Basement dwelling nazi faggots supporting them. That will surely galvanise the public because once they see Richard Spencer and TRS coming out in support of Assad then they will surely know that the MSM narrative is false.

Let's give Richard Spencer a bottle of Pepsi instead.

For the love of Marx, this. Don't add fuel to the fire.

Yeah nah. That's dumb as fuck.

But why oh why should anyone not add fuel to the fire?

what's his trick?

What do you expect? This board if full of pro Antideutsch fuckheads who think if you're not a neocon then you're like tankie twitter or whatever the fuck.

Because the metaphorical fire is also what we metaphorically call the shitty state of things.

what's the worst case scenario if that faggot Spencer gets punched again? It would be even funnier if he gets punched by a proper Trump supporter. In fact some Anti-Fa should disguise itself as regular red hat wearing faggots and shill for war while punching Spencer

Nobody on the left who is on the left will punch Spencer because they support war. They could punch Spencer simply because he's such a punchable little chucklefuck. At this point anything anyone does with this is a net benefit to us in a game theory type sense since if Spencer gets punched then more anti-war Trump voters will assume that the establishment is pro war and move away from supporting Trump like Spencer.

Tbh don't care.

Better to punch Spencer at a different event. But I'm not against punching him at this.

But letting them be smug hypocritical assholes by themselves might be even better. Let them have their little neocon tool pride parade.

This.

Even if they're right? Sweet partisanship dude.

Retard we don't care, about your two party political system, the white race, your shitty culture or the future of your "nation" if all that hit is destroyed it serves our goals
some people here care about Syria but there were always Imperialist wars that no shit tier protest would ever stop anyway

That's… That's actually not bad.

LET US SUPPORT ISIS IN IT'S ANTI-IMPERIALIST STRUGGLE

ya'll have autism

He disagrees with me therefore he is a fascist. Therefore I can physically assault him.

This is the only way leftypol wins arguments.

I think the aut right protestors should give the police RC cola.

Would be funny as fuck.

It should be clear to you that the OP isn't really a trot, he's just memeing. You don't have to be so autistic

sounds good to me

I have no problems with this. ISIS is jsut what happens when you bomb the shit out of a fake British made territory with desperate people flocking to the only thing they know which is religious spooks.

You silly fags can cheer for America trying to bomb civilization and burger king into them all you want but the fact of the matter is they will not go anywhere and ISIS will only multiply in 20 years ISIS will be all over the Muslim world with cuck Western leaders recognizing them as a legitimate state entity much like it is already happening with the Taliban

This is blackpilled

Wouldnt you support the Kurds instead though because they are commies?

there are in no position to control whole syria
They just fack around in their mountains in the norther syria

if by support you mean shitpost about it then sure.

They will be gassed by either Turkey, Assad or ISIS tho unless America props them up but America is only interested in them as a expendable cannon fodder

This is the essence of the tank's theoretical support of the USSR. Sure, it was state-capitalist, but it was """revolutionary""" because the US wanted to shut it down.
Vote Trump for communist revolution! Neoliberals HATE him!

If anything you ought to set up a leftist protest in parallel. Clearly organized to be distinct but also in agreement.

Stop using that word.

im not saying they are revolutionary you idiot I'm saying that I'm not butt-blasted by anti- ISIS boogeyman propaganda targeted at housewives and Bubba. You faggots can go to Syria and explain to ISIS the error of their ways with your faggot bookchin literature or cheer for America and Russia trying to bomb an idea out of existence when it never worked before and those countries never had an intervention that succeeded

Why not?
Fascism means love for you people and nation, and you dont want to see what you love die in some middle eastern shithole for the profit of foreign people running your government

They got a lot more land than they used to have.

They have almost the entire border between Turdkey and Sillyer.

oh yeah so much love for mobility scooter driving retarded babyboomers, and ghetto niggers

This would be quite nice.

But if you want to set up safe spaces etc the aut right will laugh at you.

But they occupy it, there is no kurdish population living there, mostly arab Sunnis live there, and when k*rds loose USA support they will start to loose ground pretty fast

honestly if the news turns out to be "alt-right attacks people literally protesting the same thing as them" I'll consider that a victory in making the alt-right look like stupid dickheads.

Didn't Jesus love sinners despite their sin? Doesn't mean that punishment didnt await them, you can love something but still judge it by its merits and act accordingly to your judgment

Nah they are always on the receiving end of attacks.

I havent even seen them attack a trash can or anything.

how about calm down and read a book

Except fascists have historically fetishised war and struggle, they literally believed war was good in itself.

I think I've met your equally autistic evil twin here before

Its weird how the so called fascists in this case are the anti war group.

Next he'll be advocating co-ops and market exchange.

First of all war not always means armed conflict
Secondly there is a classification on what is a "just war" and "unjust war"
War in the defense of your own people is just, war for profit and political interest is not just

The coop is a billion pounds in debt m8. It failed.

???

What? Which one?

THE coop.

ICW
One BIG co-op

what coop?

THE coop.

Do you not have google to look things up if you dont know about them?

YOU LOST HES DEAD, YOUR IDEAS ARE TERRIBLE AND SUICIDAL

I'm not opposed to violence against fascists in principle, but I was never particularly convinced punching Spencer was productive last time. This will be even less productive, considering it's an anti-war protest. Violence is a political strategy, not a moral imperative.

Apropos of nothing…

Danish shopping network?

The Detroit Commune?

He's not a trot
Permanent revolution is core to Marxist orthodoxy and it is overlooking this which led to the spectacular failures of the 20th century

This thread is rapidly becoming surreal.

Maybe he meant a Philippine political party?

Or perhaps a shelter for chickens, though to be a billion pounds in debt it would have to be one big damn coop.

lol

It.
Will.
Be.
Cringe.
Without.
Our.
Help.

Don't waste your energy on ~40 people at a dumpster fire rally so some fatass like Mike Enoch who hosts a shitty alt-right podcast has something to huff and puff about for the next month.

Can't wait to see it happen.

Are we really this fucked?
Because I could actually see MSM do this.

Who knows, after this anything seems possible really.
youtube.com/watch?v=4NqG4kTkOQ4

Brian Williams can fucking watch them if he likes them so much, I'll be in a bunker making Hoxha proud.

pscp.tv/RichardBSpencer/

CRINGE

He has advocated for genocide

This shits getting shut down!

This is exactly what you fucking retards should want, people disassociating with the right even further.

You're all incredibly fucking dumb.

Fucking fascist pigs with their anti war platform. Assad gassed 6 million Jews!

We must critically support the Aut Right in this endeavor.

Punching Spencer isn't even a political act anymore though, it's just schedule everytime he leaves his basement.

This is the world where antifa stages pro war counter protests. Yeah let that one sink in.

Nationalists being favor of a nations national sovereignty? Oh the humanity!!!