Trump pulls a stupid move and drives most of his fanbase against him

Ahahaha

Oh no

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KEK.
If they weren't nazis, they are just gonna abandon politics.

I thought most of them were just "ironic" and did it to seem offensive.

Irony can be a filter to express unacceptable sincerity, especially when it isnt done out of satire

if they keep resorting to calling him a jew then probably. although thats unlikely. they can't be stupid enough to say that trump will kick the jews out and then call him a jew and still cling to anti-semitism when he doesn't. we just have to be there that jews arent the problem, but capitalism is

Well, what are you going to do? Hitler wasn't incorrect, he just lost. Jews own the United States and run the entire western world. It's indisputable. Just look at the government and play "count the Jews." The same thing happened in the US that happened Germany. Maybe Jews are the master race.

I don't even dislike Jews, and I think "traditional hwite culture" is stultifyingly dull. But I do worry that Jewish actions are leading to the end of the world or, at least, Western civilization.

The good ones will come here. The rest were already gone.

Keep on playing the idpol game bucko

I would have 0 problem with Jews if Judaism didn't exist. As it is, they're the worst hypocrites o Earth.

My family does too and we aren't Jewish
Every Abrahamic religion does this and my parents shit on every other religion too if I don't calm them down
They are some sort of evangelicals iirc

That's the other thing that annoys the fuck out of me, the deliberate ambiguity surrounding "Jew/Judaism."

"Women/Feminism" pulls the same trick. Seamlessly conflating or divorcing identity from ideology when either is most convenient.

How is this a bad thing? Trump's support base is middle aged and old white people, not Holla Forums. His support base hates Iran and all Trump has to say is that Assad is an Iranian puppet and they'll be on board with this war. Holla Forumstards turning on Trump just means that Trump no longer has to pander to them, and will cozy up even more with the establishment. Holla Forums only became somewhat relevant in politics because they got swarmed with normies and redditors during the election, and gave Holla Forums a more moderate image, sort of. Holla Forumstards becoming even more radical, too radical for Trump, will just lead to Holla Forums becoming internally divided, and they'll lose whatever clout they had from their more radical reputation.

They have always been divided tbh I don't care about them. They're lonely immature retards never being able to see the big picture because they don't fucking read…

Jews are obviously übermensch if everything nazis say is true. They might even come from another superior planet.

Ancient aliens needed to mine gold from the earth to power their space ships. They didn't want to mine it themselves, but there was not a species smart enough to mine gold on earth at the time. So the aliens genetically modified humans to mine the gold, creating the Jewish race.

t. the Jewish version of Stormfront

Forgot to attach this.

Oh yeah and they're Zionists too

the demiurge controls the world. take the gnostic pill and wake up sheeple.

Look I could ramble about the Jews here but I'd probably get banned. Point is if you really dig into the history of WW1, Hitler has a much stronger case that the Jews fucked him/Germany in the ass than anyone today will admit. That is an impartial statement.

Any credible sources?

why do people keep saying this? Jewish people are more likely to marry outside of their race then any other race. Yeah porky jewish and zionists are bad, but they aren't the ultimate evil, not to mention capitalism pretty much gives all these people full reign if they wanted yet the "solution" to this problem is to take out those seen as the ones who really pull the strings. If every jewish person suddenly died and weren't controlling everything like you say they are more people will just jump in and take the reigns.

And yet you count ethnic Jews that don't practice the religion, I would presume.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

I will be branded as such as long as Jew/Judaism are conceptually entangled. Kind of like how disagreeing with feminism
"makes you a woman hater."