Multiverse

Think about it comrades, it could have been so much better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7VAxt7Dhs8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking flags I can't tell if it's backwards now

how would they have stood up to capitalist countries waging war on them with no state?

Please tell me how an-coms would've beaten the Wehrmacht.

Can't declare war on a state if there is no state

probably the same way stupid tankies did

Don't remind me.

Drunk fist is best fighting style, it relies on chaos, ergo, anarchism is best at wars

2manyTankies2day

Reminder there are one-thousand and one alternate worlds where Hoxha has triumphed over your corpses anarkiddies.

More like it could never happen!!!

Now, go play France in Kaiserreich and fap to Makhno taking over Germany.

This is the natural progression of the species user. We aren't deviating from any divine fate that was preordained for us. If anything we are overperforming, we should have all been exterminated in the 1950's from an exchange between the cold war superpowers. The fact that the world didn't end then is a miracle and if we somehow survive Syria and Techno-capitalism we'll be in the best possible world. Its a tough pill to swallow, but humans are imperfect primitives. We have beauty, the ability to be peaceful and creative, but there is little to be proud of from most of our history. Even the greatest heights the classical civilizations attained to were marred by extreme violence and horrifying disrespect for life.

nigga what

I still don't really know if we've survived the cold war. McCarthyism has brainwashed the masses against leftism for years, and I have no idea how few people are actually leftists rather than libs libbin.

Implying you've ever won anything

This is your brain on being a tankie

The pig that started it all. In another world, an ideal one, the first hominids were wiped out in mass extinction event. Now, as rightful stewards of the planet, we must bring that world and our world together. Misanthropy will save the planet, the ecosystem, and the beauty of life.

How many tabs of acid did you take?

Deep ecology is a spook

Very funny. But that's all you can do, joke about it. What is the purpose of all this, of society, of culture, the arts, laws, sciences, politics, mathematics, history and so on? It all stems from the idea that men are not animals, that humankind has some innate virtue, that there's an afterlife or some sort of goal that endless labour will lead us to. Our sweating, our crying, our bleeding, it's done to impress somebody but that somebody doesn't exist. We evolved our functions just to get more food, expand, and swarm the land. The human goal, the goals of our intrepid ancestors who travelled to every corner of the earth save for Antarctica, that goal has been exceeded, as we reach above this planet. Knowing there is no reward for our endeavours, and that the animal goal of being a parasite to the Earth has been more than reached, why does humanity live on?

There isn't one, nor does there need to be.

On the contrary, society, law, and science are all based on the fact that we are just animals.

It doesn't, but neither does non-human life or the ecosystem in general.

Higher quality of life and less human suffering?

I exist, and I'm pretty impressed.

Because we can and we feel like it.

there is no purpose, and I don't believe I'm here to fulfill a purpose. what type of Messiah​ complex is that? I'm not here to impress anybody either. I live for myself and for shits and giggles. Life has been pretty interesting so far and it keeps changing every so often, so that's cool too.

this is your brain on 10,000 doses of biomaterialist deep ecology

LARPing as a temporarily embarrassed people's commissar is not going to "win support".
Waving banners of Stalin, Mao, and other social democracies at the barrel of a gun is not going to "win support".
Trying to tell people that Anarchism has failed, simply because the enemy was too strong, is going to raise the question of why are anarchist forces so weak.
And a united left, in the past or now, will simply result in a social democracy, if not a DotP.

You're not providing any refutations to my misanthropic, or "biomaterialist deep ecological" views. How am I wrong, in what ways am I wrong, and if I truly am wrong, what can I do to become right? What are the benefits of being right, and what are the negatives of being wrong in this case?

by zerg rush?

I want to life int the timeline with Rosa's Reich.

What is it with the right and really homo uniforms? This looks like an Nsync video

Source please?

Kaiserreich

youtube.com/watch?v=C7VAxt7Dhs8

Zero always equals zero

Catalonia is always crushed

Nothing you say matters. "Right" and "wrong" are spooks. So is misanthropy, optimism, pessimism, mankind, and metaphysics. Live for yourself and become Übermensch

Fashy aesthetics. Get on with the times, leftycuck.

For many decades, the leftists have been propagating the false dichotomy that the choice confronting the world is only: communism or fascism—a dictatorship of the left or of an alleged right

I'm an animal, trained by evolution to be self-interested and unite with other like-minded individuals to crush what stands in the way of my enjoyment. Maybe there is no "intrinsic goal" set by a ruler, but I only need me and my own goals. Fuck you and your kum-bah-ya save nature bullshit.

A big part of why I'm an ansyn is that I think we need to save the environment, but only because I die if it dies. Other than that, trees can go fuck themselves tbqh.

*tips fedora*

Well the CSA would inherit a massive industrial base so it's no out the question that they would foster a giant international revolutionary arms program.
But yeah, the 2nd civil usually lasts forever which the Union States always being able to hide out in Florida for years in my runs.

i knew that sounded familiar

no stop making me want to waste a whole week on that game

If the American Civil War is still raging by the time WW2 starts, and your are playing as a communist country, you kinda just suck. It is insanely easy to make encirclements with the opposing forces in America. I think with 3 volunteers I killed like 50% of the armies against the CSA.

Daily reminder that Stalin would have been CRUSHED by Hitler had he not gotten lend-lease from capitalist pig dog FDR.

In KR Catalonia wins only to start a war with Portugal which usually joins Mitteleuropa and they get assraped.

Yeah but they have to get French arms especially if the Pacific gets put down or if Canada takes/puppets New England. Haven't seen AUS win.

Not if its just Mitteleuropa. France is powerful though shit gets dicey if Austria gets involved. If UoB goes to war with Canada you're in for a SLOG! As for Volunteers it's been reduced to event bonuses although some troops generate for France per syndie nation.

pretty sure lend-lease was after germany had retreated

Feel free to read a book any time.

Even better, both Russia and Germany would be ancom and didn't need to go to war with each other at all.