Was he right?

Was he right?

Yes, Hillary was the true danger. When faced with a horrible illegal act committed by another regime, President Trump made the right decision. Do you think Hillary would have done the same? I don't think so. America leads and will always lead. #MAGA

There would be less opposition to this war if it was Hillary's war. The hate for Trump doesn't allow morons to cloud their view of the US government like their idolization of Obama.

I think you're falsely assuming Hillary would have taken the same course of action. Why? Obama was against the same sort of escalation.

Dude WTF. Hillary called for airstrikes hours before it was public already. She is hawkish and that was the main difference and source of conflict between her and Obama.

this is a good point i think

what said. clinton was also the main instigator behind destroying libya and murdering gaddafi, according to assange at least

good point

Hillary was a competent warmonger.
Blumpkin is a buffoon that wasted 100 million USD worth of tomahawks on destroying a decrepit airfield (Except the landing strip) and 6 four-decade old jets that were at the end of their service life.

liberals are already embracing war

To put things into perspective:
Two tomahawk missiles cost about as much as a single MIG-23.

Trump launched 59 missiles.

I didn't know that military industry was this tight on money. Gotta make more missiles to keep the capital flowing.

Basically this.

The leaked emails actually prove Obama was far less of a jingoist than shillary. He also disliked the gulf states, while hilldog loved them.

She literally said last night that she'd hit Syria.

And then 2 hours later Trump hit Syria.

False, hillary was hated, she would only increase the support against capitalism.

Meanwhile Trump created a climate where retards believed Porky was their savior, and to this day there are millions who believe that.

brah. hillary and obama had many disagreements about syria. obama stayed out of it for the most part when it came to regime change. hillary was for arming the kurdish opposition and for regime change

wew.

This is an interesting hypothesis that I think about frequently. However HRC had many supporters, especially in the media. Not that loads of previously good media didn't turn to shit due to all the butthurt from Trump winning, but I think it would even bigger hell if she won.

Jake Tapper texts activists? lmao

The support for HRC was only in the media, that and some neolibs here and there. Anyone else who supported her was either because the really didn't know much about politics so they bought into whatever side sounded less awful or were people who voted for her because they really hated trump. I don't want to make it sound like she just payed off the election up to the primaries but if can remember (or maybe not depending if you live in america or not) you wouldn't see a single hillary supporter anywhere before bernie lost, at least anywhere that wasn't the media. They were either supporters of bernie, trump, or one of the other republican candidates before they lost. I used to purposefully look for hillary supporters back then but the only ones to be seen where in the media only or where shown off as idiots by supports of another candidate by screen-shotting something stupid they said.

Sorry, I'm not an American. However the effects of this particular American elections were felt elsewhere as well, all the media is basically total shit now. Nothing is worth reading anymore, even leftist magazines were brainwashed by liberal-type "analysis" of Trump. Almost nobody talks about the system anymore, just about that silly American orangutan. And people are really buying it, insofar as they still care about politics at all. But if Hillary won most "leftists" would be praising her as a heroine that defeated "that fascist", which I think would be even more painful to watch. In the end I still prefer the global establishment being hysterically butthurt although the state of leftist media here is turning me into an alcoholic.

Yeah, Zizek is still right. Both are equally shit, but Trump's failures atleast direct the hate towards the right instead of to the left.

I know. Americans don't.

Trump is exactly what we should have known he would be: a typical neocon. Mass media gives the illusion of change so the system doesn't actually have to.

I wouldn't be surprised if the US military went overboard because they needed to get rid of some old shit and decided to make a nice show out of it.

$$$

This. The important distinction is that people will pay a lot more attention to Trump's atrocities because Democrats condemning warmonger Republicans is expected, but nobody says a word when Democrats do the same thing. Case in point, this poster wasn't even aware of this

This reminds me of when the liberals supported the killing of Gaddafi